剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
该死
Shit.
是啊
Yeah.
现在我过来了
Look, I'm here.
你还要我帮你做什么
But what the hell else do you want from me?
-帮我找到他 -等等 不好意思 什么
- Help me find him. - Wait, I'm sorry. What?
如果我上报 他们就会指控他逃狱
If I call it in, they add on escape charges.
他的刑期又要延长
He gets a longer sentence.
所以这都是因为你想做个好人
So this is about you being a good guy?
我觉得我们可以把整件事压下来
Look, I think we can put this whole thing back in the box
趁着还没暴露
before it blows up.
你♥爸♥还什么都不知道吗
And your dad never knows anything?
好吧 确实 不上报也对我有利
Yeah, fine. It helps me too not to call it in,
但更是为了山姆考虑
but it also helps Sam.
一般来说 大规模的搜捕逃犯
A full-scale manhunt for an escaped convict
是不会有好结果的
doesn't usually end well.
翠普
Trip...
求你了
Please.
好吧
All right.
他妹妹是他在镇上唯一的亲人 是吗
His sister was his only relative in town, right?
你认识什么
Are there any-- any friends you know of
山姆可能会去投靠的朋友吗
that Sam might reach out to?
斯布恩和唐尼都在家睡觉
Spoon and Donny are both home and in bed.
他们都没希尔妲的消息
Neither one has heard from her.
我要给警长打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the sheriff.
也许我们应该一起过去
Maybe we should go in there together.
你先去和卡罗尔待在一起
Why don't you go and hang out with Carol?
未知号♥码
Unknown.
-希尔妲 -不 我是弗兰克·布里格斯
- Hilde? - No, it's, Frank Briggs.
这么问可能有些奇怪
I know this may sound weird.
山姆今晚联♥系♥你们了吗
Have you heard from Sam tonight?
山姆 没有 你不是带他回监狱了吗
Sam? No, I thought you were taking him back to the prison.
是的
Yeah, I was.
他逃跑了
He escaped.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-布里吉特 -希尔妲也失踪了
- Bridget? - Hilde's missing too.
-什么 -这不可能只是巧合
- What? - This can't be a coincidence.
好 我马上过去 在家等着
Okay, I'll be right there. Just sit tight.
我在水边区找到了希尔妲的笔记
Okay, I found Hilde's journal on Waterside...
大概是这里
about here.
我不知道 我
And, I don't know, I was--
大约在这附近 我大声地叫她的名字
I was yelling for her kinda all around this area here.
好 我们有六个人
All right, there's six of us.
如果我们有组织地搜寻
So if we do this systematically--
等等 什么叫"我们六个人"
Wait. What do you mean, "There's six of us"?
山姆戴着手铐和脚镣
Sam's got cuffs and leg-irons on.
他再快也只能慢慢走
He's not moving faster than a slow walk.
以那样的速度 他们现在应该在
So, at that pace, they'd be somewhere in,
这片区域内
I'd say, this circle.
范围太大了
That's a pretty big area.
是啊 我们应该动用全部警力
Yeah, we should use the entire force.
直升机 探照灯之类的
You know, helicopters, searchlights, that kinda thing.
怎么了
What?
你不想惹你♥爸♥爸这个麻烦
You don't wanna get in trouble with your daddy.
原来如此
That's what's happening here.
这可是我的女儿 弗兰克
We're talking about my daughter, Frank!
他们一定会全力搜寻山姆
And they'll be super motivated to find Sam,
同时帮到我们
which will help.
也许不会 山姆现在是逃犯
Or not. Sam is now an escaped convict.
一群当地的白人警♥察♥寻找一个在逃的本地人吗
A bunch of local white cops looking for a native man on the run?
他们不会只带着手电筒
They won't just be carrying flashlights.
我们不希望希尔妲卷入那样的事
We don't want Hilde getting caught up in the middle of that.
拜托 这不仅仅是为了帮我 马迪
Come on. This is not just to save my own ass, Matty.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我们正尽力保护希尔妲的安全
We are trying to keep Hilde safe.
我们现在甚至都不知道她在哪里
We don't even know where she is right now!
请告诉我找回我女儿的最佳方法
Please just tell me the best way to get my daughter back home.
山姆正试图逃跑
Look, Sam's trying to get away. So...
所以他不是去车站就是去渡口或者去了保留地
he's headed either to the bus station or the ferry or the res.
如果他去了保留地 我们就没招了
If he's on the reservation, we're screwed.
我们在那里没有司法权
We don't have jurisdiction there.
我还是认为我们需要找更多的人来
I still think we need more eyes on this.
更多的人意味着有更多的枪 我明白
More eyes means more guns. I get it.
马特 你写过太多这样的报道
Matt, you've covered enough of these stories
你知道会有怎样的结果
to know how that ends.
如果希尔妲和山姆在一起 那她很安全
If Hilde's with Sam, then she is safe.
你了解他 马特 他是个好人
You know him, Matt. He is a good guy.
我 我不知道
I-I don't know.
绝望的人什么都干得出来
You know, desperate people do desperate things.
别忘了 亲爱的
And don't forget, honey...
-他父亲 -妈 现在不是时候
- his father... - Mom, not now.
坐牢会改变一个人 金
Prison changes people, Kim.
他没变
He hasn't changed.
我一整天都和他在一起
I've been with him all day,
我觉得你是对的
and I think you were right.
我认为他是无辜的
I think he's innocent.
伊奇 我想让你待在家和爷爷还有金妮在一起
Izzy, I need you to stay home with Pop-Pop and Ginny
你保证一定会接电♥话♥
and promise to answer the phone.
降温了
Temperature is dropping,
可能要变天
and there's some weather that's about to move in.
那么 我和翠普去汽车站
So, Trip and I will head toward the bus station,
路上绕着湖找一圈
circle the lake on the way.
渡轮天亮前是不会开的
The ferry doesn't leave until sun up.
金 你和你妈可以去那边
Kim, you and your mom can head that way.
看看你们是否能找到她
See if you can find her.
就等一小时 好吗 我们会找到她的
Give this an hour, okay? We'll find her.
好吧 多一分钟也不行
All right, not a minute more.
一小时后 不管任何人说什么
Then I don't care what anyone says.
我都会打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I'm calling it in.
我每隔几分钟会联♥系♥一次各组
I'm gonna check in with each group every few minutes.
如果你们看见他们 请立刻打给我们 好吗
If you see them, call us immediately, okay? Please.
我知道你现在在想什么
I know where you are right now.
但这次不像上次
But this isn't that.
这个人会出现的
This one will turn up.
别再跟着我了
Stop following me.
你为什么要逃跑
Why did you escape?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
不去哪里
Nowhere with you.
我是你这边的 山姆
I'm on your side, Sam.
我能帮你
I can help.
我破了谋杀你妹妹的案子
I solved your sister's murder.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
西萨奇
制药公♥司♥
我是阿德金斯探员
Agent Adkins.
克里斯 我是马特
Chris, it's Matt.
听着 我真的需要你的帮助
Listen, I really need your help.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我的孩子失踪两个多小时了
My kid's been missing for more than two hours.
我很肯定她和逃跑的那个
I'm pretty sure she's with the guy
1988年费弗谋杀案的凶手在一起
who went away for the Fife murder back in '88.
你说过你认为那家伙是无辜的
You said you thought that guy was innocent.
是 我说过 我现在也这么认为
Yeah, I-I did. I-I do.
但他在假释时逃跑了
It-It's just he escaped while he was out on furlough.
你与当地警长联♥系♥了吗
You contact the local sheriff?
这有些复杂
It's complicated.
几位警♥察♥人挺好 正在帮我们找人
A couple of cops who are friendly are helping us off-book,
但这不算正式的搜索
but it's not an official search.
听着 我知道你明白的
Listen, I know you know this,
但通常需要等六个小时才
but you usually only get six hours before--
我知道 也就是说我们还剩四小时了
Yeah, I know. Which means we've only got four hours left.
拜托了 你能帮我吗
Come on, man. Can you help me?
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表