剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
nothing ever will.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
你好 我叫唐尼
Hi. I'm Donny.
我叫勺子 韦斯利·威瑟斯布恩[意为勺子]
I'm Spoon. Wesley Witherspoon.
我叫伊奇 希尔妲的姐姐
I'm Izzy, Hilde's sister.
住手
Stop!
你
You.
希尔妲·里斯克 跟我来
Hilde Lisko, come with me.
坐下
Sit.
我车里有一套换的衣服 别乱跑
I have a change of clothes in my car. Don't move.
好的 柯林斯校长
Yes, Principal Collins.
大奖
Money.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我紧张的时候就会流汗
Uh, I get sweaty when I'm nervous.
有其父必有其女啊
You are your father's daughter,aren't you?
大家不都一样吗
Isn't everybody?
今天 我要教大家怎么用录像机
Today I'm gonna show you how to hook up your VCR.
这里有两个插槽 一个是输出 一个是驶入
There's two slots. One is your out, and one is your in.
你要信♥号♥♥从输出出来
You're gonna want to go from your out,
将彩色接线的黄色接线插入其中的插槽
plugging the color-coded yellow cableinto the slot there.
我不明白为什么一台旧录像机这么重要
I don't understand why some old VCR is so important.
你要在你的电视机上找到相应的借口
And you'll have to find the appropriate source on your television.
一般名字叫视频接口一
Typically it's called video one.
希尔妲
Hilde?
小伊 小伊 你们在吗
Iz. Iz, you guys here?
我的更好用 但是...
I mean, mine would stick better, but...
好吧 我绝对需要一个新轮胎了
Oh, yeah, right. I'm definitely gonna need a new tire.
-没错 -没错 也许需要新的自行车
- Yeah. - Yeah, probably a new bike.
-快点 -奶奶 就今天
- Come on! - Grandma, today!
都搬被子了
Half an eternity later. Yeah.
你好慢 根本没法上坡
You're so slow. Can't make it up the hill.
因为我的破自行车
Oh, 'cause of my broken bike.
不
Hey! No!
住手 救命
Stop! Help!
放开里奇
Get off Richie!
不
No!
里奇
Richie!
里奇
Richie!
救命
Help!
那是爸爸吗
Is that Dad?
希尔妲
Hilde.
我们才刚来这里 爸爸的表现已经很奇怪了
We just got here, okay? Dad's acting weird enough already.
你不能给他看这录像 现在不行
You can't show him that tape. Not right now.
也许这就是为什么他一直很难过
Maybe this is why he's been sad.
你都不能确定那到底是不是他
Look, you don't even know if it is him.
就算是 那这件事很严重
And if it is, then that's really serious.
我想帮他
I wanna help him.
那就别上去
Then don't go up there.
你怎么了
Hey, what's this for?
只是...
It's just...
我爱你 希望这里一切都能顺利
I love you, and I want everything to be okay here.
谢谢你 小家伙
Oh, well, thank you, scout.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
我觉得我也爱你
I think I love you too.
我确定我爱你 没错
You know, I'm pretty sure I do. Yeah. Wow.
再见
Bye.
你...你去哪里
Hey, where-- where are you going?
我要修复一切
I'm going to make it right.
修复什么
Make what right?
我要查清楚佩妮·吉利斯的案子
I'm going to figure out the Penny Gillis case.
我知道事情不止那么简单
I know there's something more here.
希尔妲 我知道佩妮的事
Look, Hilde, I know what happened to Penny
很...很可怕 但是
was-- was terrible, but--
你必须要放手
Look, you gotta let it go.
我觉得你不让我知道那些评论
I don't think you hid those comments from me
不是因为你不想让我受伤
because you didn't want me to get hurt.
我觉得你那么做是不希望我停下
I think you did it because you don't want me to stop.
听着
Look.
我知道你觉得你自己已经不是记者了
I know that you don't think that you're a journalist anymore...
但我不信
but I don't believe it.
等你准备好了 随时可以回来
So you can come back when you're ready.
但在那之前
But until then...
我会为了我们俩 去寻找真♥相♥
I'm gonna find out the truth, for both of us.
希尔妲
Hilde!
回来
Get back here.
一定要机灵点
Be smart.
我宁愿勇敢点
I'd rather be brave.
那就两者皆备
Yeah. Well, be both.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表