剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
我很高兴你来了
I'm, uh, glad you came.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你 你愿意坐下吗
Hey. Will, uh-- Will you sit down?
拜托了 金
Please, Kim.
好吧 听我说
All right, look, um...
西普勒说他在伊丽湾看到你舅舅了
Sipple is saying that he saw your uncle here in Erie Harbor.
他还说 也是他开车撞了他
He is also saying that he ran him off the road too.
我天
God.
我们会将他与里奇的事联♥系♥起来
Look, it's only a matter of time
这只是时间问题了
before we connect him to what happened to Richie.
还有你的母亲
And your mother too.
我只 我只是想让你知道
Look, I ju-- I just wanted you to know.
这样你心里有准备
So you could be prepared.
西普勒 他说他会出庭作证
Sipple, he's--he's saying he's gonna testify.
老天 马特
Jesus, Matt.
面对这么多事情 我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do with all of this?
或许你能帮上忙
Well, maybe you could help.
劝你母亲自首
Talk your mother into confessing.
让她告诉我们到底发生了什么
Get her to tell all of us what really happened.
所以是在你和我妈之间做选择是吗
So choose between you and my mother?
不 只是让真♥相♥大白
No, just-- just tell the truth.
事情这样发展下去
You know, the way things are going this--
她不会有好果子吃的
this isn't gonna end well for her.
阿德金斯探员已经着手研究
Agent Adkins is already trying to figure out
起诉她的罪名了 所以
what to charge her on. So--
所以其实没有选择
So, no choice really.
你要是没回来就好了
I wish you'd never come back.
你没问题的
You got this.
完美 现在再看我弹一遍
Perfect. Now watch me one more time.
这是前奏 准备好了吗
That's the intro. Ready?
*我再也不若往昔*
*I'll never be the same*
*繁星于我已失去了意义*
*Stars have lost their meaning to me*
*不若往昔*
*Never be the same*
*一切都不若往昔*
*Nothing's what it once used to be*
*每一只鸣禽*
*And every songbird that sings*
*都向我宣告春日的降临*
*Tells me it's spring*
*可我不信它们的鸣唱*
*And I don't believe their song*
*爱曾为王*
*Once love was king*
*王亦可误*
*Kings can be wrong*
金
Kim.
你要去哪 小金
Where are you going? Kimmy!
小金 我知道你为什么难过
Kimmy, I get why you're upset.
有关那晚 有件事我一直想不清楚
There was one thing that always bothered me about that night.
31年了 我还是放不下这件事
For 31 years my brain hasn't been able to let it go.
里奇失踪的那晚
The night Richie disappeared,
马特来我们家敲门
Matt came banging on our door,
我就跟着他回到了天桥上
and I followed him back to the overpass.
所以在搜寻队出动之前
So, I'd been, you know, over the same section of road twice
我其实路过了那段路两次
before the search party even started.
可当我和你一起绕回去的时候
But when I circled back with you...
它突然就在那了
suddenly it was there.
就像你知道它在那一样
As if you knew it was there.
或者你把它放在那了
Or you put it there.
-里奇 -里奇
- Richie!- Richie!
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
里奇
Richie!
-里奇 -里奇
- Richie!- Richie!
我想不通的是为什么
What I can't figure out is why.
我唯一的结论就是
The only thing I can come up with is
或许你觉得
maybe you thought
如果是你把证据给了他们
if you were the one to give them the evidence,
他们就绝不会怀疑你
that they'd never suspect you.
我们逃走吧
Let's run away.
我知道怎么从头开始
I know how to start over.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
金
Kim.
金
Kim!
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表