剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
- What the hell you doing, Matty? - Yeah, what does it look like?
电击你自己
Electrocuting yourself.
我发现我们需要更多安保措施
Well, it turns out we need extra security.
需要帮忙吗
You want some help with that?
昨晚是你烧了里奇的自行车吗
Did you burn Richie's bike last night?
没错 是我 我还乐在其中呢
Yeah. Yeah, and I got off on it too.
不是 我没烧他的自行车
No, man, I didn't burn his bike.
我是来调查谁干的
I'm here to figure out who did.
报告说是后半夜发生的事
Report said it happened after midnight?
等等 霍尔姆斯郡那边派了你过来
Wait, Holmes County sent you?
你是来调查的 天啊
You're the investigator? God.
你想让我说什么 马特
What do you want me to say, Matt?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你应该先接黑线
You gotta do the black wires first.
全部一起接上 然后再接绿线 红线
All at once. Then the green, then the red.
城市生活把你变成什么样了 兄弟
What has city living done to you, man?
我只知道这里的生活把你变成了什么
Yeah, well, I know what living here has done to you.
现在喝酒有些早了吧
It's a little early, don't you think?
这周过得太难了
Yeah, it's been a rough week.
不了 我还在上班
No, I'm on duty.
拜托 怕你♥爸♥会生气吗
Oh, hey, Daddy's gonna get mad at you?
我庄严宣誓
I do so solemnly swear...
我庄严宣誓
I do so solemnly swear...
我不会 不可能 也不应该
...that I will not, cannot, shall not...
我不会 不可能 也不应该
...that I will not, cannot, shall not...
告诉任何人本次饮酒的事情
...speak of the consumption of this alcohol to anyone,
否则我将感染性病
or I will acquire a venereal disease.
性病是什么
What's a venereal disease?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
我觉得我有点醉了
Yeah, I think I'm buzzed.
-喝了两小口就醉了 -是啊
- From like, what? Two sips? - Yeah.
这玩意是什么
What the hell is this thing?
等等 你没看过那部电影吗
Wait. Have you not seen the movie?
没有 我爸妈不让我看R级电影 所以
No. My parents don't allow meto watch R-rated movies, so...
这是PG级的 蠢货
God, it's PG, nerd.
这是通量电容器
It's a flux capacitor.
可以用它穿越时空
It's a machine that allows you to travel through time.
酷
Cool.
打开时间循环器 选择某一年
You turn the time circuits on. Pick your year of choice.
然后以142公里的时速前进
Then drive 88 miles an hour,
借用钚动力核反应器产生的
while harnessing 1.21 gigawatts of power
1.21千兆瓦的功率助推
from a plutonium-powered nuclear reactor.
否则就需要你知道
It's either that, or you gotta know
闪电来临的确切时间和具体地点
exactly when and where lightning will strike,
很麻烦
which is a pain in the ass.
我能再来一口啤酒吗
Can I have another sip of that beer?
嗯 吉利斯是个怪人
Yeah, Gillis was a weirdo.
嗯 或许吧 可他不是个罪犯
Yeah, maybe. But he's not a criminal.
嗯 这我可就不知道了
Yeah, I don't know about that.
他爸疯了 在那架飞机上自杀了
His dad went crazy,committed suicide in that plane.
他妈行为失常了 我说 那家人全都
His mom went way off the rails. I mean, that whole family--
那家人全都被这个小镇逼疯了
That whole family was railroaded by this town.
一个都没落下
Yeah, all of them.
唯一将山姆与那宗罪联♥系♥起来的事情
You know, the only thing that links Sam to that crime
是你的证词和一大堆旁证
was your testimony and a whole bunch of circumstantial evidence.
陪审团可不是这么想的
That's not what the jury thought.
可不是吗
Yeah, no shit.
他们与其余霍尔姆斯郡人想要的一样
They just wanted what the rest of Holmes County wanted.
是啊 公道
Yeah, justice.
不 他们不想再担心孩子会出什么事了
No, to stop worrying about what might happen to their kid.
你为什么这么讨厌我们 马迪
Why do you hate us so much, Matty?
你为什么对我们这么居高临下的
Why do you look down your nose at us?
我没有
I don't.
不 你多少有点
Yeah, you kinda do.
听我说 我只是
Look, I just...
我只是讨厌这个镇对人们所做的事情
I just hate what this town does to people.
比如 它对吉利斯一家做了什么
You know, what it did to the Gillises?
我知道 吉利斯先生精神不正常
Come on. Like, Mr. Gillis was mentally ill.
可山姆 得了吧老兄
And Sam? Come on, man.
他 他不是个怪物
He w-- He wasn't a monster.
他很照顾里奇和我们那帮人
He looked out for Richie and our crew.
他就像朋友一样
He was like a friend.
那让我来问问你
Let me ask you something.
如果一个18岁的疯子在他的厢式货车后面
Say some 18-year-old misfit offers Izzy a beer
让伊奇喝啤酒
in the back of his panel van.
你心里好受吗
You good with that?
是吧 我想你不会好受的
Yeah. I didn't think so.
这是什么 是血吗
What is this? Blood?
什么
What?
还有
There's more.
什么
What?
听着 我很抱歉 我只 只是需要
Look, I'm sorry. I just-- I just need to...
我只是需要再问你一遍
I just need to ask you again.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你真的确定
Are you absolutely sure
在昨天之前你从未见过那盘磁带吗
you never saw that tape until yesterday?
杰克 我告诉过你了 没有
Jack, I told you. No.
你在对我撒谎吗 弗兰克
Are you lying to me, Frank?
你最近在喝酒吗
Have you been drinking?
我早些时候喝了些威士忌
I had some whiskey earlier.
听着 我很抱歉你要重新经历一遍这些
Look, I am sorry you gotta go through this again.
可那做了这件事的禽兽
But the monster who did this,
我们已经让他终生都待在监狱了
we put him in prison for life.
你确定吗 弗兰克
Are you sure about that, Frank?
你确定你没有
Are you sure that you didn't--
这个小镇对山姆和雅卡马社区的态度
That the way this town felt about Sam and the Yakama community,
难道与当时事态的发展毫无关联吗
didn't have anything to do with the way things played out?
是因为你女儿嫁给了黑人
Is your daughter marrying a black man
你就变得疑神疑鬼的吗
making you see smoke where there's no fire?
他的种族与此毫无关系
His race had nothing to do with it.
你能想象出来这
Can you imagine how this--
我对此是什么感觉吗
What this is like for me?
看着我的儿子那样被带进那辆货车里
Seeing my son taken in that van like that.
听我说
Listen...
你得退一步看问题
you gotta take a step back.
酗酒对你毫无益处 从来都没有过
Getting drunk isn't gonna do you any good. It never did.
听里斯克一家的
And listening to these Liskos
听那些有关新证据的荒唐故事
and all the crazy stories about new evidence?
这也没用
That's not gonna help either.
-你知道怎么做会有用吗 -我不知道
- But you know what is gonna help? - I don't know.
你得继续向前 杰克
Moving forward with your life, Jack.
专注于即将到来的选举
Focusing on the coming election.
当初我当选的唯一原因
The only reason I got elected in the first place
就是大家同情我
is that people felt sorry for me.
-不是的 -已故孩子的父亲
- No. - Dead kid's dad.
我们给他投同情票
Let's give him a sympathy vote.
-不是的 -你们好
- No! - Hi.
亲爱的 回你的房♥间去吧
Hi, hon. Go back to your room.
我 我们需要在这独处一会
We-We need some privacy here.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
嗯 一切都很好 亲爱的 谢谢你
Yeah, everything's fine, sweetie. Thank you.
看着我
Look at me.
你得继续向前 杰克
You need to move on, Jack.
你看 我们勉强挺过了采矿和伐木的损失
Now, we barely survived losing mining and logging.
然后现在人们要开始谈论
And now people are gonna be talking
凶手漏网这样的事吗
like there's a killer running loose?
住户又要像1988年那样搬走了
Families fleeing like it's 1988 all over again.
做好领袖
Be a leader.
让人们冷静下来
Calm people down.
让他们知道伊丽湾是安家的好地方
Show them that Erie Harbor is a good place to raise a family.
你能做到吗 这是你欠你儿子的
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表