剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
重塑你自己
You know, reinvent yourself.
我喜欢在布鲁克林的那个自己
I like who I was in Brooklyn.
嗯
Yeah.
我天
Oh, God.
这些孩子一直在为难你吗
Those kids giving you a hard time?
无 无视他们就好
Man, just-just ignore them.
看看这是谁 老破烂和小破烂
Look who it is. Broken, volume one and two.
走开 马特 没人想要你待在这
Get lost, Matt. Nobody wants you here.
从长椅上下去
Get off the bench.
我听一个播客上讲
You know, I heard on a podcast
做一个傲慢无礼的小混♥蛋♥
that being a stuck-up little shit
会使患癌症的几率增加6倍
means you're six times more likely to get cancer.
你们等着倒霉吧
Sucks for you!
"播客"
"Podcast"?
嗯 对 就是那之类的
Yeah, yeah. It was something like that.
老天 我现在能去读大学就好了
God, can I just be in college now?
什么 你刚刚说什么
What? What did you just say?
不 你不能去 你不能去读大学
No, you cannot! You cannot go to college!
凭什么 不
Why? No!
-我不许你去 -不行
- I'm gonna shove you down! - No!
我要你一直都这么幼小可爱
And I'm gonna keep you small and cute and little,
永远都是我的宝贝姑娘 就是这样
and my baby girl forever. Yes!
不 不 现在说这个已经来不及啦
No! No, it's too late for that!
不 不 没有
No, no, it's not.
-来不及啦 -别 别这么说
- Yes. - No, don't tell me that.
别这么说
Don't tell me that.
老天
Oh, God.
这样已经有一阵了吗
Has this been going on a while?
是不是
Yeah?
你为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me?
因为这没什么的
'Cause it's fine.
我应付得了
You know, I can handle it.
记得我刚刚说什么了吗
Hey, look, you know what I said before?
关于融入
All right? About fitting in?
不可能 去它的吧
Uh-uh, no way. Screw that.
你玩你自己的
You do your thing, Iz.
好吗 做你自己
Okay? You be you.
好吗
Okay?
行吗
Yeah?
只是
It just...
做自己 会让日子不好过
It makes life hard. You know, being me.
如果不好过 就来告诉我
Well, if it's hard, then you talk to me.
假装做别人
You know, pretending to be someone else...
隐藏自己 自己的认知 藏着秘密
burying who you are, what you know, keeping secrets...
最终 这一切会把你烧空
In the end, all that stuff, it just, it burns a hole in you.
相信我
Believe me.
霍尔姆斯郡警方破案率再创新低
你为什么砸坏推土机
Why did you smash that bulldozer?
他们想铲平我最喜欢的观鸟树
Well, they were gonna bulldoze my favorite bird-watching tree.
该死的伐木工 我必须得行动 伸张正义
Effing loggers. I had to do something. Stand up for what's right.
是你♥爸♥爸给我起了鸟人的外号♥
You know, it was your dad started calling me Birdman.
你好啊 鸟人
What's up, Birdman?
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
没事
That's okay.
我一开始也很不喜欢 不过最终 这就是我
I mean, I hated it at first, but eventually, well, it's what I am.
为什么要安装摄像头 为了偷♥窥♥别人吗
Why did you set up that camera? Were you spying on people?
我从来不观察人
I never watch people.
鸟类有趣多了
Birds are just much more interesting.
红尾鹰
Oh! A red-tailed hawk!
为什么那盘录像带蒙尘这么久
Why didn't that tape ever see the light of day?
为什么不交给警方
Why didn't you give itto the Sheriff's Department?
我交了
I did.
放开里奇
Get off Richie!
这里记录了诱拐全程
This shows the abduction.
或许能帮到山姆和里奇
I thought it could help Sam and Richie.
这样山姆就不用走 里奇也可以回来
So Sam doesn't have to go away,and Richie can come back.
你为什么不早点给我
Why'd it take you so long to turn it in?
我才找到它
I just found it.
我以为里奇只是瞎闹
I thought Richie was just messing around.
以为他不是真的失踪
That he wasn't really missing.
这个案子还没结 所以你必须保密
Well, this is an open case, so you can't tell anybody about this.
知道吗
You hear?
不然会惹官司
Or you could be brought up on charges.
妨碍司法公正 甚至更重
Obstruction of justice or worse.
拿着
Here.
给你 孩子 补偿一下你的辛苦
There you go, son.It's a little reward for your trouble.
四十块 买♥♥断了山姆的人生
Forty dollars. That's how much it cost to ruin Sam's life...
还有我的
And mine.
这一天费弗失踪 弗兰克是怎么当上警长的
山姆·吉利斯获罪
《伊丽湾纪事》
法兰克·布里格斯与乔恩斯竞选警长
希尔妲的未读短♥信♥
Missed text from Hilde.
是我 希尔妲 我要去找鸟人了 别告诉爸爸
What?
短♥信♥说 别告诉咱爸
It says, "Don't tell Dad."
那你必须得告诉我了
Oh, well, now you gotta tell me.
怎么了
What?
我不知道 她说要去找个叫"鸟人"的人
I don't know. She's gonna findsome guy named Birdman.
鸟人
Birdman?
把你的鸟给我
Give me your bird, man!
找我有事吗
How can I help you?
吉利斯先生 你妹妹的事我很遗憾
Mr. Gillis, I am so sorry about your sister.
一想到她是为保护我而死 我就难以承受
I can't take the thought that she died protecting me.
监狱长走了以后你的情况好转了吗
Are things better now with the CO gone?
最好也不过如此 目前来说
As good as they can be... for now.
-你想要什么 -我想把你救出来
- What do you want? - I wanna get you out of here.
我听过这调调
I've heard that song before.
我丈夫因为你的遭遇而惴惴不安
My husband is haunted by what happened to you.
我也是
And now I am too.
如果我知道不公平正义的事情
I'm not a person who can sleep at night
我会寝食难安
when I feel like justice hasn't been served.
所以我是为了我自己 但也是为了你
So, yes, I am doing this for me, but I'm doing it for you too.
请替我谢谢希尔妲
Please tell Hilde "Thank you"...
谢谢她查出佩妮的死因
for finding out what happened to Penny.
希尔妲
Hilde!
小家伙 你在哪
Scout! Where are you?
幸福乐园
希尔妲
Hilde!
希尔妲
Hilde!
小家伙
Scout!
她走了
She's gone.
什么叫"她走了" 你把她怎么样了
What do you mean "She's gone"? Hey, what did you do to her?
她走了 去参加蛤蜊聚餐了
Hey, hey. She left. She-She went to the clambake.
为什么要喊他鸟人
Why do we call him Birdman?
因为他爱上了一只鸟
'Cause he's in love with a bird, man.
他为什么爱上了一只鸟
Why is he in love with a bird, man?
因为只有一只鸟会回应他的爱
'Cause it's the only thing that'll love him back.
去抢 去抢
Go get it, go get it.
喂 还给我
Hey! Give it back!
艾尔
Look, Al...
我想跟你说对不起
I-I just wanna say I'm sorry, man.
以前对你做的那些事
You know, for all the stuff we did to you.
你不应该遭受那些
You didn't deserve that.
这是你第一次喊我的真名
I think that's the first time you've called me by my name.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
里面没藏指甲锉
There's no nail file hidden inside.
你怀疑我会用它在谁身上
Do you think I'm gonna give someone
割一道致命的小口子吗
a fatal paper cut wound with it?
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗨 我... -嗨
- Hi, I... - Hi.
-给你 -好
- Just... Here.- Okay.
我不确定是因为
I'm not sure if it's
你是我丈夫的前任 还是我女儿的校长
because you'remy husband's ex or my girls' principal,
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表