剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
You need law enforcement training. About a year, at least.
还有你至少要年满十八岁
You also need to be at least 18 years old.
你需要在工作日下班前
And you need to gather 100 signatures
收集100个联署签名
by the end of the business day.
就是今天
Today.
很好
Great.
可以给我表格吗
May I have the forms, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么可以为您效劳的
How can I help... you?
唐尼和勺子在帮我收集联署签名
Donny and Spoon are helping me get signatures.
你要做的就是决定是否竞选警长
All you have to do is decide to run for sheriff.
我不需要救世主 姑娘
Mm, look, I don't need savin', lady.
是啊 但我们需要
Yeah. But we do.
我 我朋友 我家人 整个小镇
Me, my friends, my family...this whole frickin' town.
你是排练过吗
Did you rehearse that?
所以你是"答应"了
So, it's a "Yes"?
肯定是"也许"
It's definitely a "Maybe."
午饭后我们可以分头行事 会让每个人签名
We can split up after lunch, and we'll get everyone to sign.
小菜一碟
It'll be easy.
是啊 有个小问题 签名人必须年满十八及以上
Yeah, a little problem with that. They have to be 18 or older.
那只能去一个地方
Then there's only one place to go.
伊丽湾学校高年级休息室
-你先进 -不 你先进
- You first. - No. You first.
情况不会那么糟
Come on, guys. It can't be that bad.
你愿意签一份改变你未来的请♥愿♥书吗
Would you like to sign a petition to change your future?
你愿意为麦肯奇·崔普·约翰逊
Would you like to sign
连署吗 这样她可以成为
for Mackenzie "Trip" Johnson so she can be...
写字板
Ow! Clipboards.
什么 什
What? Wha--
勺子去哪了
W-Where's Spoon?
-勺子 -我没事
- Oh, Spoon. - I'm okay.
我就说嘛
I told you so.
我们去其他高年级休息室试试 放学后
Let's try the other seniors' lounge. After school.
你看见你的老朋友了吗 爷爷
Do you see any of your old friends, Pop-Pop?
看起来人差不多够了
This looks like it's almost enough people.
为什么没人搭理你爷爷
Why is everyone ignoring your grandpa?
我以为他以前住这
I thought he used to live here.
也许他们只是嫉妒他不再住这
Maybe they're just jealous that he doesn't live here anymore.
你能怪他们吗 这里的环境比中学还糟
Can you blame them? This place is worse than middle school.
我们需要来点气氛
We need to warm it up.
让大家有心情签我们的请♥愿♥书
Put people in the mood to sign our petition.
爷爷
Pop-Pop.
记得我小时我们每个圣诞节常常做的事吗
Remember what we used to do every Christmas when I was little?
别担心 你会想起来
Don't worry. You will.
你从这边开始 我从这边
You go this way. And I'll go here.
今晚六点前要联署100个签名
...A hundred by 6:00 tonight.
不惜一切代价保护我们
...and protect us at all cost.
-非常感谢 -她要竞选警长
- Thank you so much, sir. - She's trying to run for sheriff.
谢谢
Thank you.
圣诞快乐 爷爷
Merry Christmas, Pop-Pop.
...48, 49, 50.
一半 忙活了半天 还只是联署到一半签名吗
Half? All that work and we still only have half the signatures?
我们可以联署到六点
We have until 6:00.
机会不大
It's a long shot.
我喜欢处于下风
I love being the underdog.
我知道我们可以找谁了
I know who we can talk to.
简单来说 我们只需要你同意
Basically, we just need your permission
我们短暂地打扰一下你的顾客
to bother your customers real quick.
不行 你们不能打扰他们
No. You can't bother them.
可你能帮得上忙
But you can help.
-什么 -你给顾客打电♥话♥的时候
- What? - Just ask your customers
就请他们在我们的请♥愿♥书上签名
to sign our petition when you ring them up.
这会将伊丽湾从内部恶势力手中拯救出来
Which will help save Erie Harbor from the evil forces within.
好吧
Okay.
你们想弄到多少个签名
How many signatures are you guys hoping to get?
50个
Fifty.
-什么时候要 -6点
- When do you need it by? - 6:00.
今晚
Tonight?
这有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
你看看这里
Well, look around.
我们一般要3周才会有50名顾客上门
I mean, it usually takes three weeks to get 50 customers in here.
可店打烊后我会去一个人很多的地方
But I am going somewhere when I close up that has lots of people.
这么久了 这个小镇毫无改变
For too long, nothing in this town has changed.
警长的选举换汤不换药
The old guard is becoming the new guard.
我在纽约做了10年公设辩护人
In ten years as a public defender in New York,
可我从未见过像伊丽湾这样
I never saw as much corruption in law enforcement
如此腐♥败♥的执法部门
as I've seen here in Erie Harbor.
霍尔姆斯郡当选的官员们
Holmes County's elected officials watched
在昨天的纪律听证会上坐视
as Lieutenant Frank Briggs lied
弗兰克·布里格斯副队
at his disciplinary hearing yesterday
在他的父亲与同伴们的怂恿下撒谎
with encouragement from his father and his cohorts.
在我丈夫还是个孩子时
Sheriff Briggs let down my husband
布里格斯警长辜负了他
when he was a child.
他辜负了费弗镇长
He let down Mayor Fife.
他也辜负了里奇
He let down Richie.
如果我们不执着于改变
And they'll all continue to let down our own children
他们也会继续辜负我们的孩子们
if we don't insist on change.
如果我们下决心要改变未来
The future can be different if
那我们就能拥有不一样的明天
if we decide that it must be different.
而如果我们做不到这件事
And if we're not going to get it done,
那么我们应当跟从孩子们的领导
then we have to follow the lead of our children
或起码给他们把路让开
or get the hell out of their way.
看
Oh, look.
看 这些 嗯 她看起来很有希望
Oh, look at all--Yeah. Yeah. She looks, like, promising.
你好
Hi.
你好 为我们的请♥愿♥书签个名好吗
Hi. Would you like to sign our petition?
我觉得那边还有人想签名
I think there are some people over there that wanna sign.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你帮了希尔妲
Thanks for helping Hilde.
我想帮忙
I wanted to help.
还有翠普
And Trip.
你帮了我们所有人
Well, you're helping all of us.
我 我很抱歉我是个混账
Look, I'm-- I'm sorry I was a jerk.
你这个混账刚刚做了件超棒的事
You're a jerk that just did a really awesome thing.
看 他们快集齐了
Hey, look. They've almost done it.
我们只需要
We just need...
-最后 -一个
-...one...-...last...
签名
...signature.
好 好 好 好
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
-太好了 -太好了
- Yes! - Yes!
我们真的做到了 简直难以置信
Can you believe we made them?
为改变投上一票
愿胜利归于最棒的女人
May the best woman win!
我做了我该做的事 翠普
I did what I had to do, Trip.
我也是
So did I.
你做了你该做的事 得了吧
Did what you had to do? Stop it.
她惹人烦 可算不上威胁
She's an annoyance, not a threat.
镇上的人们一知道
You'll still win once
听证会上发生的事情 你就赢了
the town finds out what happened at the hearing.
我退出
I'm out.
你证明了你自己 儿子
You've proven yourself, son.
这场竞选完全是属于你的
This campaign is all yours.
它是你的特权
It's your privilege.
是你的传承
Your legacy.
它在你的血脉之中
It's in your blood.
未来是属于女性的
老天
Chris.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as fast as I could.
-那你发现了什么 -和我们想的差不多
- All right, so, what do you got? - It's like we expected.
这件夹克上有许多DNA证据
Lots of DNA evidence on this jacket,
其中有里奇的
including Richie's.
可血不是里奇的
But the blood, it's not Richie's.
它与系统里的一名成年人相匹配
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表