剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
-你们好 -终于听到你跟爸说话了
- Hey. - Heard you and Dad talking... finally.
我们当然会说话
Of course we're talking.
也就是说你们重新相爱了吗
Does that mean you guys love each other again?
你们不相爱了吗
You don't love each other?
好吧 孩子们 听着
Okay. Guys, look,
我和你们的爸爸从未停止相爱
your father and I never stopped loving each other.
前天晚上的大事件
The big event the other night
让我们的压力有点大 仅此而已
was just a little stressful, that's all.
所以 希尔妲和逃犯一起失踪是"大事件"吗
So, Hilde disappearing with a fugitive was a "Big event"?
你在笑 但你的眼睛
You're smiling, but your eye
正在做你生气时才做的动作
is doing that thing that it does when you're mad.
你们要离婚吗
Are you guys getting a divorce?
什么是离婚
What's a divorce?
好吧 听着 父母会对彼此生气
Okay. Look, parents can be mad at each other
然而他们依然彼此相爱 好吗
and still love each other. Okay?
告诉你们吧
I'm telling you guys.
我们意见一致[在同一页]We're on the same page.
哪一页
Which page?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
妈妈说你们意见一致
Mom says you're on the same page.
前天晚上你差点把我和你妈急死
Look, you put your mom and me through hell the other night.
对 别忘了还有我
Yeah, don't forget about me.
我永远不会忘了你的 小伊
I never forget about you, Iz.
等等 忘了什么
Wait, forget about what?
我 我开玩笑的
I-- I'm joking.
你 你被禁足了
You. You're grounded.
-真的吗 -什么
- Really? - What?
对 我是认真的 希尔妲 别再写文章了
Yeah, I'm serious, Hilde. No more writing articles.
那谁来写山姆的遭遇呢
But who's going to write about what happened to Sam?
-好吧 暂时别写 宝贝 -是嘛 等等
- Yeah, well, not for a while, honey. - Whoa, okay. Hold up.
我希望你出去玩
I want you to go out and play and...
不 实际上 我希望你待在家
No, in fact, I want you to stay in
玩电脑游戏一类的普通四年级孩子玩的东西
and play computer games or whatever like a normal fourth-grader.
如果你想写
If you wanna write,
你可以给每一位整晚搜寻你的人
you can write an apology letter to each and every person
写封道歉信 好吗
who spent the night looking for you. Okay?
你道歉之旅的第一站 可以是弗兰克的停职听证会
The first stop on your apology tour can be giving testimony
你去那里帮山姆作证
to help Sam at Frank's suspension hearing.
等等 她不去上学吗
Wait, won't she miss school?
对 她可以明天再去
Yeah, she can go back tomorrow.
她可以在外面玩
And she can still play outside.
我们难道不该至少商量一下吗
Shouldn't we at least talk about this?
我们应该
We should.
我们还应该商量她是否要被禁足
We should've also talked about whether she was grounded
以及那会是什么样
and what that might look like.
你之前说你什么都不想谈
You said you didn't wanna talk
除非你喝完咖啡 还记得吗
until you were caffeinated, remember?
我不想谈的不是这个
That wasn't what I didn't wanna talk about.
真棒 你俩的意见看起来超级一致
Cool. You guys seem super on the same page.
天黑请回家
第一季第八集
你在给谁发短♥信♥
Who you texting?
一个朋友
A friend.
是舞会上的那个男孩吗
Is it that boy from the dance?
他叫伊桑 我不是给他发的
His name's Ethan, and no.
而且 不管你想说什么 都别说了
But also, please stop whatever this is about to be.
如果你喜欢这个伊桑 我
You know, if you like this Ethan guy, I just...
我只是想确保
I just wanna make sure
他会好好待你 好吗
that he's treating you in the way you should be treated, okay?
好吧 我没给伊桑发短♥信♥
Yeah, well, I'm not texting Ethan.
那好吧
That's good, then.
当大家都开始抽大♥麻♥时伊桑也在吗
Was Ethan there when the whole pot situation went down?
行了 别说"开始抽" 一般都说"嗨起来"
Okay, don't say "Went down." It's basically like saying "Groovy."
但关键是我知道大♥麻♥的事了 好吗
But the point is that I know about the pot thing, okay?
好吧 我有麻烦了吗
Okay. Am I in trouble?
不 实际上我为你感到骄傲 因为你没抽
No. I'm actually pretty proud of you for not doing pot.
大♥麻♥可以
The thing about pot is it can...
好吧 你现在反复在说"大♥麻♥"这个词
Okay, now you're just saying "Pot" over and over again.
行 叶子 燃料 嗨麻
All right. Weed, ganja, the chronic.
无论你们这些孩子怎么叫它
Whatever you kids are calling it.
我想说的是
Look, all I'm saying is that
学坏容易学好难
sometimes it can make it easier to make bad decisions.
因为你是我最喜欢的青年人
Because you are my favorite teenage human being,
我全心全意地爱着你
who I love with every inch of my soul,
我只是不想你受到伤害 好吗
I just don't want you to get hurt, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好了 就这些 我说完了
Okay, that's it. I'm done.
-你确定吗 -是 我说完了
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm done.
你上高中时
When you were in high school
柯林斯校长以前是你的女朋友 这点真
and Principal Collins was your girlfriend, which, ew...
她有让你失望过吗
Did she ever, like, you know, disappoint you?
当然有 她肯定让我失望过
Yeah, of course. Yeah, I'm sure she did.
我也肯定让她失望过
And I'm sure I disappointed her as well.
我也让你妈失望了
I disappoint your mom too.
很多次
A lot.
我学会的一件事就是
You know, a thing that I'm learning is-- is that, uh,
人们通常不知道你需要什么 除非你告诉他们
people don't usually know what you need unless you tell 'em.
所以 你得告诉他们
So, you gotta tell 'em.
你是说 直说吗
Like, spell it out?
对 没错 直说
Yeah, yeah, spell it out.
没错 大声地 反复说
Yeah. Loudly. About a dozen times.
相信我 因为男孩子都不善于倾听
'Cause trust me, boys are terrible listeners.
谢谢你 爸
Thanks, Dad.
好了 知道了
All right, you got it.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good one.
爱你 小伊
Love you, Iz!
爱你
Love you!
克里斯 什么事
Chris, hey. What's up?
刚找到了里奇的外套
Richie's jacket just got here.
我会尽快处理
I'm gonna put a rush on it.
我和调查局明天要去西雅图开会
I've got a meeting with the Bureau in Seattle tomorrow,
所以你很走运
so you're in luck.
我可以亲自把外套拿给你
I can return it in person.
好 告诉我去哪找你就行
All right. Just tell me where to meet you.
听着 我知道你清楚法律
Okay, and listen, I know you know this,
但为了安心 我还是得说一句
but I gotta say it anyway for my own sanity.
作为证据 这个根本没有物证监管链
As evidence, the chain of custody on this thing is for shit.
我很确定那个法律术语叫"不予采纳"
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure the legal term is "Inadmissible."
也许这个会帮我们搞清楚
Maybe it will help us figure out
是否有里奇认识的人伤害他
if someone in Richie's life was hurting him.
如果罪犯的信息还没录入系统
If the perp isn't already in the system,
就无法进行DNA匹配
there's not gonna be a DNA match.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
多谢
Hey, thanks.
如果你有什么要说
Look, if you've got something to say,
就尽管说 好吗 我不是傻子
just say it, okay? I'm not an idiot.
我们就是很庆幸你妹妹没事
We're just glad your sister's okay.
你好
Hey, you.
拿一份
Take one.
足球二队收集瓶盖募款
JV soccer bottle drive.
发出最多传♥单♥的选手获得一个免费的披萨
The player who passes out the most flyers gets a free pizza.
是吗 祝你好运
Yeah? Good luck with that.
收集瓶盖募款
你是在生我气吗
You're actually mad at me?
我做了什么错事
What did I do wrong?
没有 你能做错什么
No, what could possibly be wrong?
在伊丽湾又是美好的一天
It's just another beautiful day in Erie Harbor.
在下雨
It's kind of raining.
你想知道自己做错了什么吗
Okay, you wanna know what you did wrong?
你很担心希尔妲
You were so worried about Hilde
会报道你和抽大♥麻♥烟的人
writing a story about you being in the same room
在同一房♥间 以至于
as someone smoking weed that
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表