剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
他把你塑造成了他求而不得的儿子
He made you into the son he never had.
弗兰克 你想说什么
What are you trying to say, Frank?
不知道 不知道我看到了什么
I don't know. I don't know what I saw.
我确信马迪是对的
I'm pretty sure Matty was right.
我爸一直给我洗♥脑♥说我看到了
My dad just kept saying that I saw it.So...
我也以为我看到了
I thought I did.
或许他就是因为这个才会关注这件案子
That might have been why he started to look into the case.
原来他一直都想告诉我的
That's what he was trying to tell me.
他在那 走吧
There he is. Come on.
等等 有点不对劲
Wait, something's different.
什么意思
What do you mean?
带走里奇的面包车绝对不是这辆
That's definitely not the van that took Richie.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
油箱盖应该在另一侧
The gas cap's on the wrong side.
所以说录像里的面包车不是吉利斯家的
So the van in the video wasn't Gillis'.
山姆没有拐走里奇
Sam didn't take Richie.
我爸爸说得对 凶手还逍遥法外
My dad was right. The killer is still out there somewhere.
对 就是它
Yeah. That's the one.
为什么布里格斯警长在这
Why is Sheriff Briggs here?
帮我报废了
I want you to crush that thing.
给你
Here.
好的
All right.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
不好 我相机还在伊兹那里
Oh, no! Izzy has my camera.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad.
不要
No.
没事 是我 马特
It's okay. It's Matt.
爸爸 我是马特
Daddy, it's Matt. Okay?
我知道 没事的 没事的
I know. It's okay. It's okay.
你们两个 别动
You two! Do not move!
-快跑 -快跑 快
- Run! - Run! Come on!
警长
Sheriff!
爸 爸 我不明白
Dad. Dad, I don't understand.
我不是生气
Look, I'm not mad.
只是 你为什么要把希尔妲的单车烧掉
It's just, why did you burn Hilde's bike? Huh?
你知道他不会回答你
You know he's not gonna answer you.
我知道 我就是想试试
Yeah, I know. And I keep trying anyway.
我就好奇
You know, it makes me wonder
我们两个谁还保留理智
which one of us is clinging on to sanity.
因为它被诅咒了
It was cursed.
我不想让希尔妲骑着它
I didn't want Hilde riding it.
我不想让任何人骑它
I didn't want anyone riding it.
什么意思 什么诅咒
What do you mean? What was cursed?
是我
It was me.
什么是你
What was you?
是我的错
It was my fault.
我把单车给他的
I was the one who gave it to him.
没有礼物怎么样 你满意了吧
How about no present? What do you think about that?
我有辆单车可以给你
I may have a bike for you.
有点旧 但还能用
It's older, but it should still be a good ride.
有时候 爸爸们
You know, sometimes dads...
处理得不妥
we don't get it right.
多少钱
How much does this cost?
给你 小朋友 免费的
For you, kiddo, no charge.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你在大会上做了什么 马迪
I read about what you did at the meeting, Matty.
必须收手 否则他们会再次赶你出镇
You gotta stop. They're gonna try and run you outta town again.
告诉他 弗兰基
Tell him, Frankie.
爸 我找到了
Dad, I found it.
我打开了保险柜
I opened the safe.
你信我吗
Do you believe me?
你信我 我知道的
You believe me. I know you do.
所以我不懂 为什么让我收手
So, I don't understand. Why do you want me to stop?
拜托 对不起
Come on. I'm sorry.
真的 对不起
I really am. I'm so sorry.
抱歉我这么久都不在你身边
You know, I'm sorry for being out of touch
抱歉我从来不去跟你钓鱼 也不打电♥话♥
and sorry for never going fishing with you or calling you.
甚至于
I'm even sorry that
抱歉当年我不停地提起里奇
I wouldn't stop talking about Richie back then.
我
I...
你能相信我吗 求你了
Could you just say you believe me, please?
如果能安慰到你
If it makes you feel any better...
我想说我的父子关系更差
my relationship with my father is worse.
好吧
Yeah.
是我们操作疏忽
It was a human error.
一名护工抽烟休息的时候开了后院门
A day nurse propped a back door open on a smoke break.
西尔维斯特趁他转个身的功夫
Apparently, Sylvester waited for him to turn his back.
这么简单吗
It's, uh, that easy, huh?
一周两次
This has happened twice in, like, a week.
是的 我们很抱歉
Yes, and we are sorry.
我们辞退了这名护工
Look, we fired the nurse,
并计划采取新的规章
and we plan on implementing new protocols.
绝不会再犯
It'll never happen again.
上次你就这么说的
Well, that's what you said last time.
我想要我父亲的出院手续
Look, I want my father's release paperwork.
明天我们回来签字
And we'll be back tomorrow to sign it.
里斯克先生 你父亲需要特定医疗服务
Mr. Lisko, your father has specific medical needs.
恕我直言 你来的时间太短
All due respect, you haven't been here long enough to...
无法提供他需要的看护
You're not equipped to handle his care.
我是他儿子 行吗
Look, I'm his goddamn son. All right?
他现在就需要这个
And that is what he needs right now.
走吧 爸爸 我们回家
Come on, Dad. We're going home.
我不知道纽约那里的规矩
I don't know how it works back in New York.
或许小女孩们可以为所欲为
Maybe little girls can make all the trouble they want
谁都不会说什么
without anybody saying anything.
但在这里 你会被从你父母身边带走
But here... you get taken away from your parents.
-里斯克太太 -是杰森
- Ms. Lisko. - It's Jensen.
我是布里格斯警长
I'm Sheriff Briggs.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你还好吗 好
Are you okay? Okay.
希尔妲和她的几个朋友
Hilde and some of her friends
擅闯了有重型机械的工业区
were trespassing in an industrial area with heavy machinery.
她很有可能会受重伤的
She could've been seriously injured.
对不对 希尔妲
Isn't that right, Hilde?
不管怎么说 这次没有指控
Well, anyway. No charges this time,
但请您向您的女儿解释清楚
but please make it clear to your daughter that,
私人领地 违法进入
private property, trespassing,
这些在伊丽湾都是铁打的规矩
these are things we take seriously in Erie Harbor.
谢谢你 警长 我一定会和她讲清楚
Thank you, Sheriff. I will make sure to talk to her.
走啦
Come on.
你还好吗 亲爱的 今天一定可怕极了
You okay, honey? That must've been scary today.
亲爱的 对不起 我不是想
Honey. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--
对不起 亲爱的 我们不需要
Sorry. Hey, honey, we don't--
我们不需要马上就谈论这件事
No, we don't have to talk about it right now
如果你很为难 好吗
if it's too hard, okay?
和布里格斯警长无关
It's not about Sheriff Briggs.
我把唯一证明山姆·吉利斯清白的证据丢了
I lost the only evidence that proves Sam Gillis is innocent.
我们没有证据了
And we have no proof.
我们帮不了爸爸了
We can't help dad
也解决不了我们家的问题了
or fix our family.
亲爱的 希尔妲 没关系的 听我说
Honey. Hilde. It's okay. Listen to me.
爸爸的问题不需要你解决
It is not your job to fix Daddy.
那是 那是他的事
That is-- That is on him.
可是 他什么都不做
But... he's not doing anything.
就像他 他被卡住了一样
It's like he's... he's just stuck.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表