剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
You gotta help us find the guy who did this.
说吧... 是这辆货车带走了里奇吗
Now... is that the van that took Richie?
也许是
Maybe.
你知道这辆货车是谁的吗
Do you know who owns that van?
山姆·吉利斯
Sam Gillis.
没错 弗兰基 山姆·吉利斯
That's right, Frankie. Sam Gillis.
而且你知道一些关于他的事情
And you... know a few things about him.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 比如他有点奇怪 是吗
Well, like he's a little bit of a creep, right?
镇上的大部分孩子都是怎么叫他的 怪胎
What do most kids in town call him? A weirdo?
他们说他喜欢
Well, they say he likes
和年纪小的男孩们一起玩
to spend his time hanging around younger boys
比如你和里奇
like you and Richie.
他给你们俩买♥♥过啤酒 是吗
He bought you boys a beer, didn't he?
对
Yeah.
大部分成年人不会这么做 给孩子买♥♥啤酒
Well, most grown-ups don't do that. Buy beer for kids.
你可能觉得这很正常 但不是
Now, it may have felt normal, but it's not.
他不正常
He's not normal.
任何人都不应该保护他
And no one should be protecting him.
我们必须保护像你和里奇这样的孩子
We need to be protecting kids like you and Richie.
明白了吗 儿子
Make sense, son?
好了 深呼吸
Okay. So, take a breath.
看看这张照片 是这辆货车带走了里奇吗
Look at the photo. Is that the van that took Richie?
我想是的
I think so.
我做了什么
What did I do?
什么也没有 亲爱的 没事的
Nothing, sweetie. It's okay.
一定要确定 不然吉利斯会摆脱罪名
It's just that there can't be any doubt or Gillis goes free.
他可能会再对其他孩子下毒手
And he can do it again to any other kid.
你希望这件事发生吗
Do you want that to happen?
别逼他逼得这么紧
Don't push him so hard.
好吧
All right.
这就是山姆的货车
It-- It was Sam's van.
你确定吗 弗兰基
You sure about that, Frankie?
是的 我没看到他的脸 但我听见他的声音了
Yeah, I didn't see his face, but I heard his voice.
谁的声音
Whose?
山姆·吉利斯
Sam Gillis'.
他带走了里奇 然后看着我们说"快跑"
He-- He took Richie, and then he looked at us and said, "Run."
然后他用力关上了门
And then he slammed the door...
好的 儿子 你做的很棒 弗兰克
Okay, son. You did good, Frank.
我想让你看看这个车牌
I want you to look at this license plate.
看看你能不能想起车牌上的任何数字
I wanna see if you can remember any of the numbers on it.
是的 爸爸 我记得最后三位
Yeah, Dad. I remember the last three here.
"L G E"
"L-g-e."
好的儿子 很棒
All right, son. Good.
那就是亲眼所见的
It's what you saw.
那是我看错了
Then I saw it wrong.
吉利斯可能把车牌取下来了
Gillis could've taken those plates off.
而且任何人 任何该死的人
And anyone, goddamn anyone
都可能会对视频做手脚
could've doctored that video.
现在 我们所知道的
Now, what we know
就是山姆·吉利斯杀了那个男孩
is that Sam Gillis killed that boy.
我等会儿再来
I'll come back later.
不用 没关系的 翠普
No, it's no problem, Trip.
弗兰克要走了
Frank was just leaving.
抱歉 镇长 我不能撤下这个视频
Sorry, Mayor, but I can't take the video down.
不能还是不愿意
Can't or won't?
严格说 根据宪法第一修正案
Technically, according to the First Amendment--
我了解那该死的宪法
I know the damn Constitution.
镇长 拜托
Mayor, please.
她的父母信任我才让你和她交谈
Her parents trusted me to let you speak to her.
好吧 我道歉
All right. I apologize.
我最近压力很大
I have been under a lot of stress lately.
希尔妲 这个视频不仅仅关乎费弗镇长
You know, Hilde, this isn't just a story for Mayor Fife.
视频里的是他儿子
It's his son on that video.
这是非常令人痛苦的
This was very traumatic.
对于所有人 对于整个镇子
For all of us. For this whole town.
我很遗憾 镇长 我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry for your loss, Mayor. I really am.
但我想 我们想要的东西是一致的
But I think we both want the same thing,
就是为了把那个绑♥架♥里奇的家伙绳之于法
for the person who took Richie to end up behind bars.
你觉得吉利斯不是凶手
And you don't think Gillis did it?
不是 你觉得呢
No. Do you?
跟一个孩子谈这个话题真是太疯狂了
This is crazy, having this conversation with a child.
我知道
I know.
我几乎已经要习惯了 几乎
I am almost getting used to it. Almost.
先生 我也许只是个孩子
Sir, I know I might be a kid,
但是我揭发了你儿子谋杀案
but I uncovered the first lead
三十年以来的第一条线索
about your son's murder in 30 years.
我想知道佩妮·吉利斯怎么拿到的那盘录影带
What I wanna know is how Penny Gillis got that VHS tape
在我们找里奇的时候 那录像带又哪去了
and where the hell was it when we were looking for Richie?
为什么不问问你的朋友布里格斯警长呢
Why don't you ask your friend Sheriff Briggs?
他跟我保证说绝对没见过
Well, he assured me he never saw it.
确实 可不是嘛
Yeah. No kidding.
我不喜欢你的语气 小姑娘
I don't like your tone, young lady.
你根本不知道自己卷进了什么
You have no idea what you're getting into.
我以为被称作"小姑娘"应该是种夸赞
I feel like being called a young lady should be a compliment,
但听起来可并非如此
but it never sounds like it is.
警长怎么会承认弄丢了关键证据
Why would the sheriff admit to losing a crucial piece of evidence,
尤其是在竞选之前
especially before an election?
布里格斯警长不会听我的
Sheriff Briggs will never listen to me.
但他必须听你的
But he has to listen to you.
所以如果你能申请重新调查
So if you could just reopen the investigation...
这件事
This thing...
我们已经放下了 孩子
we put it away, kid.
已经结束了
It was done.
但如果案件审理有误呢
But what if it was done wrong?
如果谋杀里奇的人还在逍遥法外呢
What if the person who murdered Richieis still out there?
如果凶手此刻就在伊丽湾的街上大摇大摆呢
What if he's walking the streets of Erie Harbor right now?
别接受 不要接受协议 山姆
Don't take it. Don't take the deal, Sam.
那是佩妮的葬礼 我必须参加
It's Penny's funeral. I have to be there.
我理解 但他们让你签的协议 实在是
I understand, but what they are asking you to sign, it's--
只有这样我才可以和她告别
It's the only way I can say goodbye to her.
他们要求你放弃所有虐待指控
They want you to waive any charges of abuse
不让监狱承担任何责任
and not hold the prison responsible in any way.
如果必须这样 我也愿意
If that's what I have to do.
他们会还是追捕那个谋杀犯的 对吗
They still get the guy on murder, right?
-是的 但是 -他会为所作所为付出代价
- Yes, but-- - So he'll pay for what he did?
但监狱不会
But the prison won't.
我说的是实打实的代价
And I mean pay, literally.
如果我们能胜诉
If we win our case against them,
即便是庭外和解 我也能帮你争取足够的赔偿
even if we settle, I could get you enough money
让你出狱后重新开始生活
to get you back on your feet when you get out of here.
我必须去和佩妮道别
I have to say goodbye to Penny.
山姆
Sam.
我知道你很痛苦 但这不只关乎你一个人
Look, I-I know you're in pain, but this isn't just about you.
如果你放弃了起诉监狱的权利
If you waive your right to sue the prison...
监狱其他被虐待的人
you make it that much harder
以后的境况会变得更加艰难
for all the other guys in here who have been abused.
这种事会继续发生
It'll just keep happening.
你不能让我承担这个责任
You can't put that on me.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我也希望不用这样
I wish I didn't have to...
但他们让你签的协议完全不合乎道德
but what they're asking you to sign is totally unethical.
我认为你应该反抗他们
I think you should fight it.
我们一起反抗
We should fight it.
是吗
Yeah?
那要花多久时间
And how long is that gonna take?
因为佩妮
'Cause Penny...
我的妹妹
my baby sister...
明天我们就要安葬她的骨灰了
we're burying her ashes tomorrow.
请进
Yup!
-你在干什么 马迪 -你觉得呢
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表