剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
去霍尔姆斯郡警局的洗手间吗
To the Holmes County Sheriff's Department?
不行
No.
你通过你的女儿认识了里奇·费弗吗
And you knew Richie Fife through your daughter?
是的
Yes.
他们似乎很关心彼此
They just seemed to really care about each other.
你之前说过
And you've said before
你在里奇·费弗被绑当晚没见过他
that you did not see Richie Fife the night he was abducted?
是的
That's correct.
你知道我♥干♥这一行多久了吗 玛格丽特
You know how long I've been doing this job, Margaret?
叫我卡罗尔
It's Carol.
很久了 我能听出真话
Long enough to know when I'm hearing the truth
也能听出某人在对我撒谎
and when someone is lying to my face.
他为什么如此咄咄逼人 她什么也没做
Why is he going after her like that? She didn't do anything.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
你说你觉得你的父母在隐瞒什么
You said you thought your parents were hiding stuff.
只是正常的父母问题而已
Normal parent things.
不忠 金钱之类的问题
Infidelity, money problems...
不是谋杀
not murder.
我向你发誓 我没有伤害里奇·费弗
I swear to you, I did not hurt Richie Fife.
我爱那个男孩
I loved that boy.
我女儿爱那个男孩
My daughter loved that boy.
我们都很爱他
We all did.
虽然水能让我们保持清洁
Now, even though water is supposed to keep us clean,
水分子
H2O molecules...
里斯克同学
Ms. Lisko.
如我所说 水分子中的氢原子
As I was saying, the hydrogen atoms...
喜欢附着在附近的氧原子上
...of the water molecule like to stick to the nearby oxygen atoms,
导致多个水分子结合
which causes multiple water molecules to stick together.
翠普
我是希尔妲
关于玛格丽特·米勒你知道些什么
上课期间不准发短♥信♥
拜托
Oh, come on!
拜托 分子结合
Oh, come on, molecular fusions.
你怎么这么有趣
Why are you so interesting?
很高兴大家都觉得这很有意思
--I'm glad we all find this fascinating,
因为水分子极高的黏着性
because water's remarkable stickiness...
如果要走 你就直接去校长办公室吧
If you leave, you can go straight to the principal's office.
她不在这里 但我会给她带口信的
She's not here, but I'll give her the message.
我们还不知道 杰克 抱歉
We don't know yet, Jack. I'm sorry.
里奇几乎每晚都在她家吃晚饭
Richie had dinner at her house almost every night.
她怎么会和绑♥架♥案有关呢
Why would she have anything to do with this?
可能她没有
Maybe she didn't.
这也是我们要查明的
You know, that's exactly what we're trying to find out.
希尔妲 你来这里干什么 这不是什么新闻
Hilde, what are you doing here? This isn't some story.
我知道 我只想确认你没事
I know. I just--I wanted to make sure you're okay.
让她们走 希尔妲 别这样 让她们走
Hey, uh, let 'em go, Hilde. Come on. Let 'em go.
我是认真的
I meant it.
我知道 亲爱的 我知道
I know you did, sweetie. I know.
只是她现在面临着一堆问题
It's just, uh, she's going through a lot right now.
-走吧 我们回家 -真的吗
- Hey, come on. We should get you home. - Really?
我不用回学校吗
I-- I don't have to go back to school?
我们就当今天是精神健康日吧
Well, we'll call it a mental health day.
好吗 走吧
Okay? Come on. Huh?
爸爸 为什么卡罗尔要改名
Dad, why would Carol change her name?
只是因为她被逮捕过吗
Just because she got arrested?
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
可能她不喜欢曾经的自己
You know, maybe she didn't like who she was.
可能她想重新开始
And maybe she wanted to start over.
按下人生的重置键
Press the reset button on her life.
对于某些人来说
Yeah, look, some people,
如果他们不喜欢曾做过的事
well, if they don't like something that they did
或者不喜欢曾经历过的事
or they don't like something that happened to 'em,
他们会开启一段新的生活
well, they try and move on, right?
假装一切从未发生过
Pretend it never happened.
就像你离开伊丽湾时一样
Kinda like you did when you left Erie Harbor?
是的 差不多
Yeah, yeah. Kinda like that.
有用吗
Did it work out for you?
有点作用 有一段时间是这样
It kind of did. For a while.
结果是你努力说服自己
What ends up happening is you try so hard to convince yourself
你可以放下那个人 对吧
that you can leave that person behind, right?
但最后只是自欺欺人
And, uh, you end up just lying to everyone.
只是你把自己假装成另一个人
Just so you can be someone else.
有一天你开始相信这幅假面
And then one day you end up kinda believing it.
也许柯林斯女士就是这样
Maybe that's what happened to Ms. Collins.
但你知道吗
Yeah, but you know what?
那些过去最终还是会缠上你 逃不脱的
Always catches up with you in the end. Always.
相信我 我就一直被纠缠着
Trust me. It caught up with me.
是我们回到镇上的时候吗
When we came back to town?
应该说在我有了你的时候就追上了
I think it was more around the time when I had you.
你总是那么烦人
Yeah. Yeah, you were so annoying
什么事都不愿放过我
that you wouldn't let me get away with anything at all.
你总是把我逼得发疯 问题穷追猛打
And you would drive me crazy all the time, asking questions.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
好 这些都是新闻与那起绑♥架♥案有关的
Okay. So, these are all the eyewitness accounts
案发前几小时内的目击记录
from the kidnapping in the hours leading up to it in the news.
这是一份西尔维斯特调查资料的提纲
And this is a rundown of Sylvester's research
按时间顺序排列
organized chronologically.
这可能是我吃过的最难吃的木须肉了
And this is probably the worst moo shu pork I've ever eaten. Ever.
你能说点有用的吗
Can you be helpful?
这有用啊 不要吃木须肉
I am being helpful. Don't eat the moo shu pork.
我搞不懂 在所有的资料中没有一件事
I don't get it. Not one thing in all of this research
能证明有个女人参与其中
points to a woman being involved.
你确定那天晚上听到的是男性的声音
You're sure it was a male's voice you heard that night?
是的 我确定 我倒希望我能忘记它
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure. I wish I could forget it.
有件事一直困扰着我
There's something that's always bothered me.
行了 那盘带子我们已经看了几百遍了
Come on. We've watched that video like a hundred times.
到货车开走 数一下秒
Count until the van drives away.
不 不
No! No!
里奇
Hey! Richie!
大概两秒钟吧
Maybe two seconds.
两秒都不到 我想带走他的人
Not even. I don't think the person who took him
不可能那么快就能从后座换到
could've gotten from the back of the van to the driver's seat
驾驶席
that quickly.
那你什么意思 带走里奇的人不是司机吗
So, what now? The person who took Richieis-- is not the driver?
也许车里有两个人
Maybe there were two people in the van.
所以柯林斯校长的妈妈可能就是那逃跑的司机
So, Principal Collins' mom could've been the getaway driver.
别闹了 卡罗尔为什么要这么做
Oh, come on. Why would Carol do it?
我觉得她是最没有动机的人了
I-- I can't think of anyone with less of a motive.
好吧 我出狱的第一晚 就尽可能地
Well, the first night out of prison I got as far away from
远离波特兰
Portland as I could.
我搭上一辆巴士到一家廉价汽车旅馆
I hopped this bus to this cheap motel
电视上正在播卡罗尔·伯内特
and, um, Carol Burnett was on the TV.
她很有趣 也很聪明
And she was funny, and she was smart.
我也想像她那样聪明风趣 所以
And I just wanted to be all those things too, so...
就这样 我决定改名叫卡罗尔
That was it. I decided to become Carol.
你这语气就好像
You say that like
这不过是你给自己取的一个有趣的绰号♥
it was a fun nickname you chose for yourself.
是你想知道发生了什么 我就讲给你听
Look, you wanted to know what happened, and I'm telling you.
但我最害怕的是我以前的生活
But my biggest fear was that my old life
会影响到现在的生活
would somehow touch this one.
-会影响到你 -你也没怎么瞒住 不是吗
- Touch you. - That didn't work out so well, did it?
别这样 什么都没变
Come on. Nothing's changed.
我还是你妈妈
I'm still your mom.
你是我一生中经历过的最好的事情
And you are the best thingthat I've ever done with my life.
我看着你...变成这么聪明
I'm the one who's watched you...become this smart...
这么了不起的女强人 女老板
and amazing tough lady boss.
我只是对我成就的女人感到惊讶
I'm just in awe of the woman that I somehow created.
因为我能看到这个小女孩 经历种种困难
Because I can see that little girl...underneath all that,
仍保有一颗善良的心
who has such a good heart.
我不想失去这一切 一点也不想
And I don't wanna lose that, any of that.
就是因为你 我才能再一次有了安全感
You were the one that made me feel like the world could be safe again.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表