剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
Well, you should be. Go on home.
好好泡个热水澡 休息十五分钟
Get a nice, hot bath. Rest up 15 minutes.
然后给我滚回来上班
Then get your asses back in gear.
我叫希尔妲·里斯克
My name's Hilde Lisko.
米勒警长的孩子已经带着薄荷糖味饼干来过了
Sergeant Miller's kid already came by with the Thin Mints.
不 我想看看奥克戴尔大道215号♥
No. I wanna see a copy of the police report
那场意外的警方报告
for the incident at 215 Oakdale Ave.
不要太激动
Uh-huh. You need to settle down.
我为什么不能看警方报告 这是公共记录
Why can't I see the police report? It's a matter of public record.
你为什么不去上学
Why aren't you at school?
因为犯罪才不在乎现在是不是第三节课
Because crime doesn't care if it's third period.
又见面了 小姑娘
Hello again, little lady.
我不会走的
I'm not going away.
谁能来处理一下
Can someone deal with this?
我警告过她了 我解释了...
I warned her. I explained to her--
然而 我坚持
Nevertheless, I persisted.
好了 小议员 跟我来
Okay, Senator. Come with me.
好了 坐下吧
All right. So, sit.
等等 我给你搬过来
Oh, hold on. Let me get this for you.
坐在这里 坐下
Sit right there. Sit.
你知道如果原本不是谋杀
You know you can get into a lot of trouble
你却说这是谋杀 会惹上很大的麻烦
saying something is murder when it isn't.
根据大家的反应来看 我好像没有说错
Well, by the way people are acting, looks like I was right.
我要看佩妮·吉利斯的档案
I need to see the Penny Gillis file.
不 我不能给你看
No, I can't do that.
姑娘们破案了吗
You girls crack the case yet?
你知道吗 我改变主意了
You know what? I changed my mind.
我会给你搞到档案
I'm gonna get you that file.
我不能给你看全部的 不过这是我能给你的
I can't show you everything, but here's what I got.
少了点东西
Something's missing.
本来那张桌子上有一台机器
It was a machine on the table,
应该就在这里
and it was, like, right here.
看上去像...
It looked like...
这个
this.
-一台录像机 -是的
- A VCR? - Yes.
录像机是什么
What's a VCR?
伊丽湾发生了谋杀案吗
这是超级假新闻
哪个家伙写的
谁准你上网的
-太可怕了 -不大妙
- It's horrible. - It's not good.
"这篇文章 或报纸 随你叫什么 都烂爆了"
"This article, or paper,or whatever you call it, is so lame."
这可真的不妙
Oh, that's not good.
-继续... -"这小姑娘没有爸妈管教吗"
- Keep-- - "Doesn't this girl have parents?"
拜托 算了 把评论关了
I mean, come on. You know what? Turn off the comments.
-她不需要看到这些 -这不是...
- She doesn't need to see this. - Ah, that's not--
听着 我要先打印出来 以防万一
Look, I'm gonna print it out first, just in case.
什么万一
In case what?
你还记得当初我收到各种死亡威胁的时候吗
Well, remember when, uh, I got all those death threats?
是你叫我永远要保留确凿证据
Yeah, you taught me, always hold onto corroborating evidence.
死亡威胁
Death threats?
马特 这是我们的孩子
Matt, this is our kid.
也许我们只要告诉她
You know, maybe we just need to tell her
她不能在这样下去了
she needs to stop doing this.
布里吉特 拜托 那样也没有用
Bridge, come on. That's not gonna do any good.
你知道她还是会去做的
Look, you know she's gonna do it anyway.
我告诉她没有人评论吧 行吗
I'll just tell her nobody commented. Okay?
算了 我不管了
You know what? I'm done.
里斯克 我知道这个名字
Lisko. I know that name.
我爸爸是《纽约前沿》的记者
My dad's a reporter for the New York Sentinel.
以前是 他报道了一个失踪女孩的案子
Well, was. He was covering this case about a missing girl.
他没法放下 我想他也正是因此被开除的
Just couldn't let it go. I think that's why he got fired.
他总是...他以前和我一样
He's always been--Well, he used to be like me.
所有东西都一定要刨根问底 绝不算了
Can't let something go until he figures it out.
不知道他在1988年的时候是不是住在这里
Hmm. Well, I wonder if he lived here in '88.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那是我来镇上之前的事了 不过我听说过
Well, it was before I came to town, but I heard about it.
镇长的孩子不见了
The mayor's kid went missing.
他的名字叫里奇·费弗
His name was Richie Fife.
有一天晚上 他骑着自行车回家 结果被绑♥架♥了
He was abducted one night while he was riding his bike home.
于是人人都开始锁上自家大门
Everyone started locking their doors.
人们开始搬走
People moved away.
他们抓到了犯人 但是
I mean, they caught the guy who did it, but...
他们一直都不知道里奇到底怎么样了
they never found out what happened to Richie.
警♥察♥觉得发生了什么
What do the cops think happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们没公开过档案 而且以前那段时期
They never released the file, and once it was in the past,
这里的人只想让一切保持原样
folks around here wanted it to stay that way.
你觉得他们抓对人了吗
Well, do you think they caught the right guy?
其实 被抓起来的那个所谓杀害里奇的人
Actually, the person they arrested for Richie's murder...
是佩妮·吉利斯的哥哥
that was Penny Gillis's brother.
继续挖
Keep diggin'.
我现在所说的一切...
Hey. Everything I said here...
你应该知道匿名线报是什么意思吧
You do know what an anonymous source is, right?
放心 我看过《总统班底》36次了
Don't worry. I've seen All the President's Men 36 times.
我不会写出你的名字
I won't quote you.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
我也不喜欢他们拍我的脑袋
I don't like when they pat me on the head either.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
好了
All right.
你在这里干什么
Hey. Hey, what are you doing up?
你和我说没有评论的
You told me there were no comments.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的 我只是不希望你受伤 好吗
Look, I-- I just didn't want you to get hurt, okay?
但是这...这太坏了
But it-- it's so mean.
我知道 我知道 我知道
Look, I know. I know, I know.
当人们可以隐藏在某些东西后
Look, when people don't have to say things to your face,
比如网络 他们就会变得非常非常坏
like on the Internet, yeah, they can-- they can be really mean.
好吗
All right?
我说的是你
I was talking about you.
我以为我们之间不会有秘密
I thought we didn't keep secrets.
天啊 太尴尬了
Oh, my God. How embarrassing.
"这篇文章 报纸
"This article, paper, or whatever it is, is so lame."
"回家吧 你是个废物"
"Go home. You're a loser."
"也许你年纪太小 不明白
"Perhaps you're too young to understand
"耸人听闻"和"垃圾"这两个词的意义"
the words 'sensationalist' and 'trash.'"
"可爱的小女孩不该当记者
"Cute little girls aren't supposed to be journalists.
玩茶会去吧"
Stick to tea parties."
怪胎
Freak.
你可能不会再跟我说话了
You're probably never gonna talk to me again.
"继续 也许以后你会写出有意思的东西"
"Keep it up. Maybe someday you'll write something intelligent."
"也许是希尔妲杀了她"
"Maybe Hilde killed her."
"看 所以你们不能让女孩子读书"
"See, this is why you shouldn't educate girls."
"哪个家伙写的"
"I hate whoever wrote this."
"谁准这小女孩上网的"
"Who even let this little girl on the Internet?"
"虽然不忍♥心告诉你 但是你烂透了"
"Hate to break it to you, but you suck."
"你很丑"
"You're ugly."
这感觉有点偏题了
Well, that felt off-topic.
"你只是一个愚蠢的小女孩
"You're just a stupid little girl.
为什么不先学好闭上你的嘴巴"
Why don't you learn to keep your mouth shut?"
不好意思 姑娘们 能不能坐下
Excuse me, ladies. Do you want to sit down?
我有一个朋友说过
A friend of mine once said
保守一个秘密最好的办法
that the best way to keep a secret
就是假装根本没有秘密
is to pretend like there isn't one.
我以为那是她自己原创的
Well, I thought she said it,
结果原来是玛格丽特·阿特伍德说的
but then it turned out to be Margaret Atwood.
我不喜欢秘密 我不喜欢假装
I don't like secrets. And I don't like pretending.
你们问过我谁在乎真♥相♥
You asked who cares about the truth.
我在乎
I do.
因为如果真♥相♥不重要
'Cause if the truth doesn't matter...
那就没有重要的东西了
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表