剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
It's still a big draw with a lot of my clients.
我们得抓紧了
We need to hurry.
里奇只在死前一小时才来找我
Richie only comes to me before the hour of his death.
我当时停车在这里
I was parked right over there.
你说诱拐期间你在场
You said you were here during the abduction.
我在马路的另一侧独自呆坐了几个小时
On the side of the road, alone, for hours.
不瞒你说 这是我听过的最差的不在场证明
I gotta be honest. That's the worst alibi I've ever heard.
那时候我也不知道自己需要不在场证明
I didn't know I was gonna need an alibi when I told them.
他们找监控来着
They checked for security cameras.
他们觉得立交桥上没有监控
Yeah, they thought there weren't cameras at the overpass either.
里奇没来看电影 你为什么要开车来这里
So, Richie didn't show for the movie, and you drove here. Why?
没别的事做
Didn't have much else to do.
也不想回家
Didn't want to go home.
我爸去世以后
After my dad died...
家里待不下去
it wasn't a great place to hang out.
一个目击证人说
A witness saw your van
里奇被拐后 你的车全速驶过这里
speed by here right after Richie got abducted.
对
Yeah.
我是想回到未来
I was going back to the future.
你的通量电容器只是个玩具
Your flux capacitor was just a toy.
太傻了
It was stupid.
我还是个孩子
I was a kid.
醉醺醺的
And very high.
我想回去 见我爸爸
I wanted to go back. See my dad.
-之后呢 -你觉得呢
- So, what happened? - What do you think?
什么也没发生
Nothing.
你看到
Is there any chance you saw
另一辆可能载有里奇的面包车了吗
another van that could've had Richie in it?
可能吧 不知道
Could have. I don't know.
我现在更不记得了
I certainly don't remember now.
然后呢
So, then what?
我回家了
I went back to my house.
我们聚在这里 想要询问一位旧友
We have come here today seeking answers from a departed friend.
里奇·费弗
Richie Fife,
请来找我们
please come to us.
-马迪 -拜托
- Matty? - Oh, come on.
天哪 是你吗
Jeez, is that you?
你都老天拔地了
You're as old as dirt.
我擦 这是你孩子吗
Shit, is that your kid?
爸 问他问题
Dad, ask him a question.
好
Okay. Um...
你最喜欢的乐队是谁
Uh, w-what is your favorite band?
查身份证啊
We doing an ID check?
好吧
Fine.
AC/DC [澳大利亚摇滚乐队]
Ac/dc.
这题太简单 那时候谁不喜欢AC/DC
All right, that's easy. Everybody loved AC/DC back then.
好吧
All right. Uh...
你死之前
What was the name of the
喜欢的女生是谁
girl you were crushing on before you died?
老兄 别这么混帐
Dude, stop being such a douche.
好吧 我放弃了
All right, you know what? I'm not doing this.
金·科林斯
Kim Collins.
再问他一个问题
Ask him another question.
好的
All right.
我那天在游戏厅赢了什么奖品
What was the prize that I won at the arcade that day?
你让我用票换的东西
There was something that you told me to get with my tickets.
是什么
What was it?
三十年来我们第一次说话
The first time we've talked
你就想知道这个吗
in 30 years and this is all you wanna know?
好吧
All right, then.
是谁杀了你
Who killed you?
或许你不该问"是谁"而是"为什么"
Maybe you shouldn't be asking who...but why.
真是浪费时间
Yeah, this is a waste of time.
马迪 等等
Matty, wait!
谢谢 再见
Uh, thank you. Bye!
还给我
Hey! Give that back!
希尔妲 蹲下
Hilde! Get down! Get down! Get down.
回来
Get back here!
虽然偷东西不对 但是可以做DNA检测了
Okay, I know stealing's bad, but we could test this for DNA.
但不能作为证据上法庭
Yeah, but it won't be admissible in court.
可以给我们一些线索
It might give us a clue.
等我们用完了再还给他
We'll give it back when we're done.
过来过来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
小家伙 你做的对
Hey, you know what? You did good, Scout.
你做的对
You did good!
哪里可以检测
Where can we get the test done?
我会想办法的
Look, I'll figure that out.
但是你 今晚有重要舞会要参加
You know, but you...You got a big dance to go to tonight.
拜托了爸爸 用这个可以翻案
Come on, Dad! This could crack the case wide open!
我知道 会的 但不是今晚
I know, and it will. But not tonight.
你是个好作者 希尔妲
You're a great writer, Hilde.
但真正的好作者都需要好故事
You know, but really great writers, they need great stories.
为了得到好故事 你就得...
And in order to get a great story, you gotta...
就得认真享受生活
you gotta actually live.
有道理吧
That make sense?
好吧
All right.
碰一下 来吧 我们走
Put it there. Come on. Let's go.
地球呼叫伊桑
Earth to Ethan.
你看起来真漂亮
Wow, you-- you look awesome.
简直是太棒了
Or rad, I guess.
你也是 你看起来闪闪发光
You too. You look... shiny.
-谢谢 -好吧
- Yeah, thanks.- Yeah.
-想跳支舞吗 -好啊
- You wanna dance? - Yeah, sure.
我是唯一一个装扮了的家长吗
Am I the only parent who dressed up?
我应该觉得不好意思吗
Should I be humiliated? I--
管他们呢 我们看起来很棒
No, screw them! We look amazing.
没错
We do.
谢谢你支持我
Thank you for having my back.
我们会给她找一个新住处的
We'll find a new place for her.
更好的地方
A better place.
配得上她的地方
Somewhere worthy of her.
快看她 她把她爸爸带来了吗
Look at her. Did she bring her dad?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
恐惧是很正常的
Hey, you know it's okay to be scared.
这种事确实很可怕
These things are terrifying.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
你才是最可怕的 我保证
You are the scariest of them all. I promise.
希尔妲 快来看
Hilde! Check it out!
去吧 去吧
Go on. Go on.
快去吧 加油
Go tear it up. Come on, go.
快看 我在卖♥♥东西 十块钱一件
Look! I'm selling them for ten bucks a pop.
-你在干什么 -做生意啊
- What are you doing? - Merchandising.
我爸爸帮了我一点忙
My dad helped.
T恤全场10美元一件
他有一家印刷厂
He has his own screen printing business.
魔法时刻编年史 灰色 大中小码
我们就不需要依靠赞助商来维持现金流了
So we won't be beholden to sponsorsfor cash flow.
各位
Hey, guys.
我要一件 女式中号♥
I'll take one. Women's medium.
马上就好
Coming right up!
《紫雨》啊 很好 威瑟斯布恩先生
Ah, Purple Rain. Nice, Mr. Witherspoon.
造型出自1984年由艾伯特·麦格诺利导演 著名歌♥手王子主演的电影《紫雨》
谢谢你 柯林斯校长
Thank you, Principal Collins.
就像鲍伊那首歌♥说的 "来跳舞吧"
In the words of Bowie, "Let's dance"!
著名歌♥手大卫·鲍伊的名曲
各位 我来照看这些T恤吧
Um... Guys, uh, I'll watch the T-shirts.
放心吧 T恤没事的
They'll be fine.
我还是待在这吧
Uh, yeah. I'll stay here.
来吧
Come on.
我们马上就回来
We'll be right back!
跳舞最重要的就是要有自信
The most important part about dancing is confidence.
你知道人们常说
You know how people say,
"要当成没人在看一样地跳"吗
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表