剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
早上好
Hey, good morning.
你们能过来听我说一下吗
You guys, can you come and sit over here for me, please?
过来 坐下吧
Come on. Sit down.
爸 有什么事
Dad, what is all this?
我知道昨晚发生的事让人很担心
Look, I realize it was upsetting, what happened last night.
所以我从爷爷的车♥库♥里拿了几件东西出来
So I pulled a few things out of Pop-Pop's garage
以防万一
just in case of an emergency.
你是说以防我们家被非法入侵
Like if we're home-invaded
我们都成为令人发指的暴♥力♥行为的受害者吗
and we're victims of a heinous act of violence?
什么是"令人发指的暴♥力♥行为"
What's a "Heinous act of violence"?
没什么 好吗
It's-It's nothing, all right.
这只是防患于未然 好吗
This is purely precautionary. All right?
没什么可担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
当然 没什么可担心的
No, yeah, of course.
你喝醉了和人打架被打成脑震荡
I mean, you got drunk, got into a fistfight, got a concussion,
你当众崩溃 希尔妲的自行车也被烧了
had a public meltdown, and Hilde got her bike set on fire.
所有事都很棒
Everything's amazing.
我只是说我们需要做好准备 好吗
Look, I'm just saying we need to be prepared. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们有手电筒 棒球棒 灭火器
Okay, we got Maglites, we got a baseball bat, fire extinguisher,
防熊喷雾剂 撬棍
uh, bear spray, crowbars,
各种其他装备 还有一个气喇叭
various other equipment, and, uh, an air horn.
如果我没写这个报道
We wouldn't need any of this stuff
我们就不会需要这些东西
if I hadn't started the paper here.
终于明白过来了吗 夏洛克
Oh, that finally sunk in, Sherlock?
也许我不该再写报道了
Maybe I should stop writing.
-不 -是的
- No. - Yes.
不 绝对不行 不行
N-No. Absolutely not. No.
不行 这就是那些人想看到的
No, that's exactly what these people want.
不 我们要做的是做好准备
No, what we need to do is we need to be prepared,
我们要保持警醒 好吗
and we need to be alert. Okay?
孩子们 听我说
Guys, listen to me. Like...
有些恐惧 是有益的
some fear is-- is good fear.
它会告诉你什么时候该提高警惕
Yeah, it tells you when it's time to put up your guard.
人们总是告诉你 是你反应过度了
People are always gonna tell you that you're overreacting,
你在胡言乱语
that you don't know what you're talking about,
对女孩来说尤其如此 好吗
and it's worse for girls. Right?
所以你得相信自己的直觉
So you gotta-gotta think with your gut.
-明白了吗 -是的
- You understand? - Yeah.
好吧 如果有像弗兰克·布里格斯那样的人
Okay. And if someone like Frank Briggs
在我们不在家时闯进来
shows up here when we're not home...
是的 没错 我知道这事
Yeah. Yeah, I know about that.
所以下次 你们要告诉我 好吗
So next time, you gotta tell us, okay?
我觉得我应该问问你们在干吗
I feel like I should ask about that,
但我又觉得这会毁了我的一天
but I also feel like it's gonna ruin my day.
所以我能假装什么都没看见吗
So can I just pretend I didn't see it?
行 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, totally.
你要回去工作吗
Are you going back to work?
算是吧 我 我有个会
No. Yes. Uh, sort of. I have-- I have a meeting.
你一定行的 大律师
Go get 'em, counselor.
你能保证
Hey, can you make sure
不让金妮玩灭火器吗 谢谢
that Ginny doesn't play with the fire extinguisher? Thanks.
金妮 不行 给我 别玩那个
Ginny, no. Come on. Don't touch that.
好吧 自卫
Okay. Self-defense.
天黑请回家
第一季第五集
我听说那场火了 你还好吗
Hey, I heard about the fire. Are you okay?
你们里斯克家可真是 一团糟
You Liskos are so... broken.
对 因为费弗家
Yeah, 'cause the Fife family
看起来既简单又愉快
seems so uncomplicated and delightful.
对 至少我们不是一群失败者
Yeah, well, at least we're not a bunch of losers.
我知道你狗嘴里吐不出象牙
You know the whole bitchy girl thing, it's just a little on the nose.
你有想过 对人说一次好话吗
You ever think about, you know, saying something nice for once,
别总是让别人一猜就着
just to keep people on their toes?
我们走
Let's go.
-我没事 -好的
- I'll be fine. - Okay.
纽约记者马特·里斯克回到伊丽湾 宣称找到了1988年费弗谋杀案的新证据
一团糟
天啊
Jeez.
会没事的 没事 没事的
It's gonna be okay. It's okay, it's okay.
好吧 别让这个影响到你
All right. Don't let it get to you.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary,
山姆·吉利斯不是因表现好而要求嘉奖
Sam Gillis is not requesting a reward for good behavior
或减刑
or a... truncated...
天啊
My God.
加油
Ah, come on.
部长先生 好吧
Mr. Secretary... Okay.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary,
山姆·吉利斯不是因表现好而要求嘉奖
Sam Gillis is notrequesting a reward for good behavior
或缩短刑期
or a shorter criminal sentence,
他要求的是在州狱警的陪同下
but an authorized absence from prison
获准离开监狱
under escort of a state correctional officer.
行 好的
Yeah, all right.
因此 我想请您 等等 你说什么
Therefore, I urge you to-- Wait. What?
我说可以
That's a yes.
我的办公室将批准35291号♥囚犯48小时假释
My office will grant inmate 35291 the 48-hour furlough.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
你的女儿 她是位很棒的小记者
Your daughter, she's-she's quite the little reporter.
对 她是
Yes, she is.
所有人都在谈论她写的那篇曝光文章
That exposé she wrote, everyone's talking about it,
无论是在监狱里还是在外面
inside the prison, out in the world.
这是个大新闻
Well, it's big news.
狱警常年虐待一名囚犯
I mean, a prison official abused an inmate for years,
勒索他妹妹要处方药 然后杀了她
extorted his sister for prescription drugs, and then killed her.
我们正在进行改革
Reforms are being implemented.
我觉得您还不签字是有原因的
I feel like there's a reason you're not signing that.
我希望让山姆·吉利斯休假去参加他妹妹的葬礼
I want to give Sam Gillis a furlough for his sister's funeral.
我真的希望 但我需要你先说服他一些事
I really do. But I need you to convince him of something first.
明天请把你们的同意书交上来
I need your permission slips by tomorrow.
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
你们都知道 我没幽默感
As you know, I have no sense of humor.
如果你们不把同意书交给我
If you don't give me your signed permission slips,
-你们就不能去旅行 -瞧瞧
- you will not be able to go on the trip. - Check it.
我们发布里奇·费弗的视频的网页
We got 20,000 views on that website
费弗绑♥架♥案新证据
获得了2万的点击量
where we posted the Richie Fife video.
就在一夜之间
In one night.
火了
It went viral.
我们简直像名人一样
We're like celebrities.
我不知道自己能否承受出名带来的压力
I don't know if I can handle the pressure of fame.
我希望自己不会崩溃
I hope I don't crack.
帕克女士 很抱歉打断你
Ms. Parker, sorry to interrupt.
我需要希尔妲·里斯克跟我走一趟
I need Hilde Lisko to come with me.
她真是个怪胎
She's such a freak.
有人想跟你聊聊
Someone would like to speak with you.
请坐 希尔妲
Have a seat, Hilde.
这会影响你的下半生
It's gonna affect the rest of your life.
你为什么要抓他
Why are we bringing him in?
毒品犯罪
Drug rap.
我们可能会放他走
We'll probably let him go.
你看了吗
Have you seen it?
那个视频
The video?
弗兰克 我知道你要做什么 你不能这样
Frank, I know where you're going with this, and you can't.
你不能让这些事钻入你的脑海
You just can't let these things creep into your head.
也许你只是很难回想起来
Maybe it's just hard for you to remember.
不是
It's not.
好吧 对我来说是
Well, it is for me.
如果我是你 我不会跟任何人讲这件事
Well, I wouldn't say that to anyone else if I were you.
我得知道 你有没有...
I need to know. Did you--
你有没有诱导我说我看见了山姆的货车
Did you tell me to say that I saw Sam's van?
弗兰克 你看见了山姆·吉利斯的货车
Frank. You saw Sam Gillis' van.
我知道你很害怕 弗兰基 但你要勇敢
I know you're scared, Frankie. But you gotta be brave.
你要帮助我们查出凶手
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表