剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
stop looking for answers that can set them free.
最后
In the end,
我们应该...
we should just...
只要爱他们
love them.
这都是什么
What is all this stuff?
这是我父亲的
You know, it's-it's my father's.
他...他藏起来的
He-- He hid it.
我一直都不知道
And I never knew.
我25年来都没和他说过话
I hardly spoke to him for 25 years.
我以为他早就放弃我了
I thought he'd given up on me.
他其实相信我
He believed me.
我看了录像
I watched the tape.
那辆车没有牌照
The van had no license plate.
弗兰克说自己看到了牌照
Frank-- he said he saw the license plate.
还给警♥察♥提供了最后三位 但是
He gave the cops the last three letters, but...
根本没有车牌
there were no plates.
弗兰克撒谎
Frank lied.
你从来没有写过这种题材
Well, you've never written anything like this before.
这真的很厉害
This is really something.
她不该仅仅是一个登在报纸
She deserved more than to bea dead body
最后几页的遇害者
buried in the back pages.
是啊 现在她不是了
Yeah, well, now she won't be.
你做了一件好事 我很为你自豪
You did a good thing. I'm proud of you.
真的 我为你自豪
Really, I'm proud of you.
也许《编年史》应该多搞一些专栏
Maybe The Chronicle should do more op-eds, huh?
-我会和董事会商量一下的 -有意思
- I'll take it up with the board. - Funny.
爸爸 我觉得你应该知道一些事
Dad, I think there's something you should know.
没关系
Yeah, it's okay.
我知道你翘课去询问一个杀人嫌犯了
I know you cut school to interview a murder suspect.
不 不
No. No.
没错 但不是
Well-Well, yes, but no.
我觉得想要拷贝录像是因为
I think Penny tried to make a copy of the tape
你回来了
because you came back.
这卷录像在她手上一年了
She had the tape for a year.
她没有给任何人看
And she didn't show it to anybody
因为她知道没有人会帮助她
because she knew no one was going to help her.
但后来...你回来了
But then... you came back.
你在给谁发信息
Who are you texting?
"快跑"
"Run."
这是那个绑♥架♥犯带走里奇时
That's what the kidnapper said to me
对我说的话
when he took Richie.
这次我不会跑了
Well, I'm not gonna run anymore.
你竟然真的来了
I'm surprised you showed up.
你是个骗子 弗兰克
You're a liar, Frank.
我有录像能证明
I got a videotape to prove it.
那个货车根本就没有车牌
And that van, it didn't even have a goddamn license plate.
你早就知道你做了伪证 对吗
And you knew your testimony was wrong, didn't you?
我当时只是个孩子 马特
I was a kid, Matt.
我以为我看到了
It's what I thought I saw.
我只是一个孩子
I was just a kid.
里奇也是
Yeah, well, so was Richie.
杀他的人依然逍遥法外
And his killer's still out there.
这只是一份拷贝 混♥蛋♥
It's a copy, asshole.
我只是以为你可能想看看
I just thought you might wanna see it.
你是个骗子 弗兰克
You're a liar, Frank.
很快 大家都会知道了
Pretty soon, everyone else is gonna know it too.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表