剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
早上好 柯林斯老师
Good morning, Ms. Collins.
我们在找美国历史方面的书
We're looking for books on American history.
具体说 是竞选过程方面的
Specifically, the election process.
更具体点说 有关本地竞选的
More specifically, local elections.
再具体点说 有没有一位新警长
More specifically, has a rookie deputy
在最后一刻赢得竞选
ever pulled off a last minute election
成为美国小镇警长的
to become sheriff in a small American town?
那么 你们到底在找什么书
So, what is it you're looking for specifically?
我开玩笑的 我们去找吧
I'm kidding. Let's look.
你好 妈
Hi, Mom.
早上好 我们在为竞选做民♥意♥测验
Good morning. We're polling for the election.
请问您想投票给谁
May we ask who you're voting for?
仅私下说 我希望看到有新的候选人
Strictly off the record, I'd like to see some new blood around here.
很高兴您这么说 女士
I like what I'm hearing, ladies.
相信翠普
能当选警长
-这是我自己做的 -真有创意
- I made them myself. - Oh, how creative.
但我觉得我在学校不能戴
But I'm not sure I can wear mine at school.
她得保持一个客观的形象 但我不需要
She has to give the appearance of objectivity. I don't.
真好看
Nice.
玛格丽特·米勒吗
Margaret Miller?
我是联邦调查局的克里斯·阿德金斯探员
Agent Chris Adkins, FBI.
我们有些问题想要问你
We have some questions for you.
你弄错了 这是我妈 卡罗尔·柯林斯
You've made a mistake. This is my mother, Carol Collins.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
妈 妈 等等 别跟他走
Mom? Mom, wait, don't go with him.
抱歉 发生了什么事 你是在逮捕她吗
Excuse me, what's happening? Are you arresting her?
我们只是想问她几个问题
We just wanna ask her some questions.
没事的
It's okay.
确保孩子们都没事 把他们留在这里
Make sure the kids are okay. Keep them in here.
希尔妲
Hilde!
我得去办公室拿点东西
I need to get my things in the office.
马特 这是怎么回事
Matt, what the hell is going on?
我 我想提前告诉你一声的
I, uh-- I wanted to give you a heads-up,
但他们不允许
but they said that I couldn't.
他们是谁 联邦调查局的人吗 你知道他们要来吗
They who? The FBI? You knew they were coming?
他们从里奇外套上的血迹中提取出了DNA
They ran a DNA from the blood on Richie's jacket.
-就是他当时穿的那件 -所以呢
- You know, the one he was wearing. - Yeah.
很显然 你之前做过遗传物质检测
Well, apparently, you did a genetic profile kit.
这有什么相关的吗
What does that have to do with anything?
金 你的血液与之相匹配
Kim, your blood matched the profile.
我显然与此事无关 所以
Well, obviously I didn't have anything to do with it. So...
不 但问题是 是50%的匹配度
No, but-- And that's the thing, it was a 50% match.
-而且是位女性 -你什么意思
- And it was female. - What are you trying to say?
你没有姐妹 所以
Well, you don't have a sister. So...
我妈吗
My mom?
出什么事了
What's going on?
-马特 这说不通 -我知道
- Matt, that doesn't make any sense. - I know.
但他们在面部识别系统中搜了她的照片
But they ran her picture through facial recognition
他们发现相符的
and, well, they got a hit.
这肯定有某种解释的
Well, there must be some sort of explanation.
我知道 我了解这些家伙 他们会搞清楚的
I know. Look, I know these guys. They'll clear this up.
-这是你干的吗 -我必须这样做
- You did all of this? - Look, I had to.
我不能把这事告诉布里格斯警长
I couldn't bring any of this to Sheriff Briggs.
无论发生过什么 他一直在掩饰这件事
Look, whatever happened, he-- he's been covering this up for--
都数十年了
for, like, decades.
听着 我很抱歉 好吗 我们会搞清楚的
Look, I'm-- I'm sorry. All right? We'll figure it out.
天黑请回家
第一季第九集
我已经想好头条标题了
I got a pitch for the headline.
"人不可貌相"
"Don't judge a book by its cover".
明白我的意思吗 因为她很快将会被审判
Get it? Because she's gonna be in front of a judge soon.
还不够粗浅
Not salacious enough.
我们需要一个容易记的外号♥ 比如"妈妈杀手"
We need a catchy nickname, like "Mother Murder".
伙计们 我们不能发表这个
Guys, we can't publish.
但这是个大新闻
But this story is huge.
我知道 但我们得小心
I know, but we just gotta be careful.
她是个活生生的人
This is a real person.
想想柯林斯校长会有什么感受
Just imagine how Principal Collins must feel.
你是说我们要对她特殊对待吗
Are you saying we should give her special treatment?
不 我们只是必须了解清楚
No, it's just that we have to get it right.
我曾经以为
There was a time when I thought
柯林斯校长杀了佩妮·吉利斯
Principal Collins murdered Penny Gillis.
我们需要更多的证据
We need more facts.
不是我们的想象 而是已知的证据
Not just what we think, but what we know.
好了 孩子们
All right, folks.
我知道那很令人兴奋
I know that was exciting,
但你们知道还有什么令人兴奋的吗
but you know what else gets excited?
原子 今天 我们将学习
Atoms. Today, we're studying...
-她在哪里 -她没事
- Where is she? - She's okay.
联邦调查局的人正在问她话
The FBI guys are just asking her some questions.
我猜现在这里他们说了算
Guess they own the place now.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
你确定你在那里没事吗
Are you sure you're gonna be okay in there?
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
那你还是在我的办公室里等吧
Then maybe you should wait in my office.
在里面的是我妈
That's my mom in there.
好吧 来吧
All right. Come on.
我相信你知道
As I'm sure you know,
里奇·费弗案有了新线索
there's been some new information in the Richie Fife case.
我们有几个问题想问你
We have some questions for you.
好的 当然 无论你们想知道什么
Yes. Of course. Whatever you all need.
你觉得这个看起来眼熟吗
Does this look familiar to you?
我知道 你就是那个
I understand you were the one
在最初搜寻里奇时找到这件衣服的人
who found it during the initial search for Richie on...
那是在1988年1月31日
January 31st, 1988.
-对吗 -对
- Is that correct? - Yes.
请问为什么这件外套上有你的血
Can you tell me why your blood is on this jacket?
我 我弄伤了自己
I-- I cut myself...
在厨房♥里 我猜我当时还在流血
in the kitchen, and I guess I was still bleeding...
-我记得这件事 -当我捡起它时
- I remember that. - when I picked it up.
我记得她说过她当时割伤了手
I remember her saying that she cut her hand.
好吧 但你亲眼看到了吗
Yeah, but did you see it happen?
你没想过告诉别人吗
And you didn't think to tell anyone?
我以为那不重要
I never thought that would matter.
我知道这听起来很无知
I realize how naive it sounds,
但那时候我甚至没有听说过DNA
but back then I'd never even heard of DNA.
那时我们只想着找到里奇
And-and we were all just trying to find Richie.
不用担心 金 他们现在收监的完整证据链
Don't worry, Kim. They don't have a clean chain of custody.
没有法官会接受这件外套作为证物
There's no judge on earth that would allow it as evidence.
这是你以前在波特兰的地址吗
Is that your former address in Portland?
是的
Yes.
能跟我讲讲这个吗
You wanna tell me about this?
1973年
In 1973...
我因为偷车被逮捕
I was arrested for auto theft.
我的家人
My family...
家庭有些问题 经济上也一直很紧张
Um, well, there was trouble and money was always tight.
很多人经历过经济上的困难 米勒夫人
A lot of people experience financial hardship, Ms. Miller.
我现在叫卡罗尔 抱歉
My name's Carol now, please.
但大部分人不会犯重大盗窃罪
Most of them don't commit grand larceny.
我知道 所以我
I know that, which is why I--
我出狱后
When I got out of prison,
我对自己的所作所为深感愧疚
I was so ashamed of...what I'd been, what I'd done...
我只想重新做人
and I just wanted a do-over.
新的名字 新的生活
Just a new name and a new life.
我想在伊丽湾重新开始
And I found that here in Erie Harbor.
但这违反了你的假释条例
Which broke the terms of your parole
因为你不得离开所在的州 玛格丽特
because you weren't allowed to leave the state, Margaret.
虽然水可以让我们保持清洁
Even though water is supposed to keep us clean,
但实际上 水分子黏着性很强
H2O molecules are actually very sticky.
我可以去趟洗手间吗
Can I have a bathroom pass?
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表