剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
-我是柯林斯校长 -你看到了吗
- Principal Collins. - Have you read this?
伊丽湾疑出现凶杀案
我的孩子觉得伊丽湾有一个杀人凶手
My child thinks there's a murderer in Erie Harbor.
我正在看
I'm reading it.
-你做了什么 -我是一名记者
- What did you do? - I'm a journalist.
不 你是个四年级小学生
No, you're a fourth grader.
你发给整个该死的学校了吗
You sent this to the whole effing school?
伊奇 注意用语
Izzy, language.
-严格来说该死不是... -希尔妲 察言观色
- Technically, effing isn't-- - Hilde, not now.
你竟然三更半夜溜出家门
Look, you left the house in the middle of the night?
拜托 你到底在想什么
Come on. What were you thinking?
妈妈说过我们在这里能更加自♥由♥
Mom said we could have more freedom here.
好 现在没有了
Yeah, well, that's gone now.
昨天晚上 我们一个认识的人被杀了
Someone we know got murdered last night.
好了 金妮 该去看电视了
Okay. Come on, Ginny. Screen time.
首先 你不能确定
Okay, first of all, you don't know that.
屋子被洗劫了 还有奇怪的脚印
The shed was ransacked. There are weird footprints,
有强行入室的痕迹 还有...
signs of forced entry. There was--
可能是急救人员干的
Yeah, it could have been the paramedics.
你考虑过吗 你知道吗
Huh? You think about that? No, you-- You know what?
我不...我不会和你一起去的
I'm not-- Mm-mm. I'm not going there with you.
她以前是你的朋友 你不想知道怎么回事吗
She was your friend. Don't you wanna know what happened?
我不明白 你以前经常会带我出门
I don't understand.You used to take me out
报道南布朗克斯的谋杀案
and cover homicides in the South Bronx all the time.
那是因为我们当时请不起保姆 好吗
Yeah, well, that's 'cause we couldn't afford a babysitter, okay?
我不相信你 这有什么不一样
I don't believe you. How is this any different?
好了 听着 这是个小镇子
All right, look, this is a small town.
纽约更大
You know, and New York was bigger.
没有会关心何时何地发生了什么罪犯
Nobody was keeping track of what crime was happening and when.
这里的所有人都无所不知
Here, everyone knows everything.
这里的所有人都有所隐瞒
Here, everyone's hiding everything!
我不会假装乖乖的
I'm not gonna just make nice,
如果你要我这样的话
if that's what you're asking me to do.
拜托 我不是这个意思
Oh, come on. That's not what it is.
好吧 可能有点算是
Okay, maybe it is a little bit of what it is,
但这不是重点
but that's not the point.
自打我们来这里以后 你就怪怪的
Ever since we got here, you've been acting weird.
还有这房♥子 有一些我以前从来没注意过的事
And this house? There's stuff I've never noticed before.
天啊 乖乖上学
Oh, God, just go to school.
回家 做作业 吃饭 睡觉 起床 重复
Come home. Do your homework. Eat, sleep, rinse, repeat.
没有那么难吧
It's not that hard.
你是绝对不会放过这种故事的
You'd have never let a story like this go.
该死 希尔妲
Damn it, Hilde!
你就不能做一次普通的小孩
Why can't you just be a little kid for once in your life?
没事的 爸爸
It's okay, Dad.
我知道你不是故意的
I know you didn't mean it.
天啊
God.
好了 好了 对不起
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. I'm sorry.
那样不好 我不是故意的
Okay? That wasn't cool.I didn't mean that.
希尔妲 希尔妲
Hilde--Hilde.
帮帮你的妹妹 帮帮你的妹妹
Help your sister out a little. Help your sister!
好 我知道了
Okay. I heard you.
今天也要开心 爱你
Have a great day, honey. Love you.
嗯
Yep.
她简直是莫名其妙出现开始喷粪
I mean, she just comes here and starts shit out of nowhere.
她来了
There she is.
真是个怪人
What a weirdo.
今天早上 愤怒的家长们给我打了20多个电♥话♥
I've had 20 calls this morning from angry parents.
我不知道纽约是怎么样的
I don't know what things are like in New York,
但这是一个宁静的小镇子
but this is a quiet town.
她这个年纪写出这个文章也说明♥心♥智上不适合这里
And it's develop mentally inappropriate for her age.
恕我直言 希尔妲是一个特殊的孩子
Yeah, with all due respect, Hilde is an unusual case.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
所有父母都觉得自己的孩子是个例外
every parent thinks their child is exceptional.
但是在这所学校里 希尔妲和其他孩子一样
But at this school, Hilde is like any other kid.
如果她违反了规定 就应该承担后果
If she breaks the rules, she has to face the consequences.
听着 我的衣服上可能有酸奶渍
Listen, I may have yogurt on my shirt,
我看上去像是...我一个星期没洗澡了 因为
and I look like I haven't--I haven't showered in a week because,
我的确没有
you know, I haven't.
但我也曾经是一名公设辩护人
But I'm also a former public defender,
所以我对规定还有略有了解的
so I know a thing or two about rules,
我的女儿没有违反任何规定
and my daughter has not broken any of them.
我相信她的课外活动
I'm sure her extracurricular activities
给你造成了不便
have been inconvenient for you,
但是我猜
but my guess is that
但是你对我进行这种假模假式的警告
you're firing this trumped-up warning shot across my bow
是为了让你能在想要开出纪律处分时
so that when you feel like pursuing disciplinary action,
有个合适的纸面借口
you'll have a proper paper trail.
-是吗 -里斯克太太
- Is that about right? - Mrs. Lisko.
叫我布里吉特
Bridget.
你为什么来这里
Hey. What are you in for?
-我... -开玩笑的
- I'm-- - Just-- Just kidding.
我当然看了你的文章 我叫唐尼
I totally read your article. I'm Donny.
-我 -但也许我们这几天
- I'm-- - But maybe we should pretend
也许这一周都应该假装互相不认识吧
you don't know me for a couple of days, maybe a week, you know?
等这一切都过去了再说
Until this whole thing blows over.
好吧
Fair enough.
你呢 你是干什么
What about you? What'd you do?
感受到这种气氛了吗
Mm. You feelin' the wiggle?
这是最精彩 这才是真本事
Ooh, that's the best part. That's the stuff.
我们俩都知道
You and I both know that
这个世界对喜欢创造麻烦的人总是充满恶意
the world isn't always kind to troublemakers.
特别是小女孩
Especially little girls.
如果一个小男孩做了希尔妲做的事 他不算惹麻烦
If a little boy did what Hilde did, he wouldn't be in trouble.
他会成为学校的领头者
He would be the school president.
你的女儿编造了一则一女子被杀的新闻
Your daughter made up a story about a woman being murdered.
我的女儿课余时间会写一份报纸
My daughter writes a newspaper in her spare time.
她九岁 充满了激♥情♥
She is nine years old, and she has a passion in life.
她有一份热爱到甚于任何事的事业
She has work that she loves more than anything else.
我...我从来没有过
I-- I never had that,
根据墙上那幅三流励志猫咪海报
and I am guessing by that half-assed inspirational cat poster
我猜你也没有过
that you didn't either.
你是说这张我的同事们在学校董事会
You mean the poster my colleagues got me as a present
任命两名远不如我的男人做校长后
when the school board finally gave me this job
不得不选择了我时 送给我的礼物吗
after offering it to two men who were far less qualified than me?
所以 没错 我明白做女孩的苦处
So, yeah, I know all about being a girl.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说得对 但你不了解希尔妲
You're right. But you don't know Hilde.
她和其他孩子不一样 她是我的孩子
She's not like any other kid. She's my kid.
我是她的妈妈
And I'm her mom.
所以不管我有多累
So no matter how tired I am,
或者跟一个充满激♥情♥的小家伙周♥旋♥
or how exhausting it can be to deal with someone
有多么疲惫
who is so tiny and so driven,
我都不会让任何人践踏她的梦想
I am going to make damn sure nobody crushes her dreams.
两套习题集一模一样
Well, both problem sets were exactly the same.
因为她抄我的
Because she copied off me.
我觉得是你抄她的
Yeah. I'm gonna say you copied off her, okay?
谢谢 小爱因斯坦 你可以走了 再见
Thanks, Baby Einstein. You can leave now. Bye!
但这不是真的
But it's not the truth.
谁在乎呢 你能怎么办
Who cares? What are you gonna do about it, huh?
在你愚蠢的小报纸上写一篇关于我的文章吗
Write an article about me in your stupid little paper?
你知道吗 写吧 阿猫阿狗都能办报纸
You know what? Go ahead. Any press is a good press.
希尔妲
Hilde.
人生不仅只有追寻故事
Life is not always about chasing the story, okay?
希尔妲 你不是说来这里以后
Hilde, I thought you said
你就会停止你那一套吗
you were gonna stop this once you got here.
你会变成正常人
You know, so you can be normal.
希尔妲 察言观色
Hilde, not now.
你就不能做一次普通的小孩
Why can't you just be a little kid for once in your life?
你们可能很累了 是吧
You guys are probably pretty tired, right?
你们该累 回家吧
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表