剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
快点 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
-我们在这里找到了个东西 -女孩子们
- We found something over here. - Girls.
快点
Hurry up!
女孩子们 等等 好吗 等等
Hey, girls, hold up, okay? Just wait.
等等我 好吗
Wait for me, okay?
就在那里 伊奇 快点
Right there, Izzy. Come on.
女孩子们 雾太大了 我什么都看不见
Girls, it's too foggy. I can't see anything.
妈妈 快点
Mom, come on!
慢点 伊奇
Slow down. Izzy.
希尔妲 你要去哪里
Hilde, where are you going?
我们找到了案件的证据
We found evidence for the case.
这能帮到山姆
It's gonna help Sam.
慢点
Slow down!
希 希尔妲
H-- Hilde!
伊奇
Izzy!
孩子们 这并不
You guys, this is not...
并不好玩
this is not funny.
女孩子们
Girls!
等等
Wait.
不 不要 等等
No, no, no, no! Wait.
停车 停车
Stop! Stop!
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no.
停车 停下来
Stop! Stop, stop, stop!
你睡在我床上
You're in my bed.
从我的床上滚下去
Get out of my bed.
从我的床上滚下去
Get out of my bed!
-你睡我床上干吗 -爸 爸 别紧张
- What are you doing in my bed? - Dad, Dad, Dad. Just take it easy!
没事 没事的 好吗 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. All right? It's okay.
天黑请回家
第一季第六集
妈妈 我找不到花生先生了
Mom! I can't find Mr. Peanut.
你在你床下找过了吗
Have you looked under your bed?
我会杀了你♥爸♥ 等我先杀了你
I'm gonna kill your dad. Right after I kill you.
我知道 对不起 我应该问你的
I know. I'm sorry. Look, I should've asked.
我不是怪物 我会说
I'm not a monster. I would've said,
"你当然应该接他回来住"
"Of course you should move him back home."
我知道 你说得没错 对不起
I know, I know, I know, and you're right. You're right. I'm sorry.
让我补偿你吧
Yeah, let me make it up to you.
-是吗 我不知道你是否可以 -好吧
- Yeah? I don't know if you can. - Yeah, okay.
-不是 我该怎么补偿你 -我不
- No, how can I make it up to you? - I don't...
不在那里
It's not there!
解决这个问题
Dealing with that...
会是个好的开始
would be a great start.
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
好吧 我去吧
All right, I got it.
我去吧 天啊
I got it. Oh, my God.
宝贝 花生先生是不是爬进你的背包里了
Hey, sweetie? Did Mr. Peanut climb into your backpack?
还有咖啡
And coffee.
我想要世界上所有的咖啡
I want all the coffee in the world.
我得快点 我要迟到了
Oh. I gotta hurry. I'm gonna be late.
我认为我犯了个错误
I think I made a mistake.
你是说和你♥爸♥竞争选举吗
You mean running against your dad?
这很疯狂 对吗
It's crazy, right?
我觉得这是恋母情节
I mean, it's Oedipal, yeah.
你知道
You know...
我不记得他有对你好过
I don't think I can remember him ever being kind to you.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
-我得走了 -好吧
- I gotta go. - Yeah.
感谢你能过来
Thanks for coming over.
这真的是最后一次了
This really is the last time.
该起床了 孩子们
Time to get up, you guys.
快点 我们起来做运动 快起来 快点
Come on. Let's up and at 'em, sports fans. Let's go. Come on.
希尔妲
Hey, Hilde?
希尔妲
Hilde?
警♥察♥把山姆的案子搞得一团糟
The cops really messed up Sam's case.
警长从未与目击者谈过话 现在他们都死了
The sheriff never talked to some witnesses, and now they're dead.
爷爷认为他们忽略了一些证据 他是对的
Pop-Pop thought they lost some evidence, and he was right.
你昨天整晚都在这里吗
You been up here all night?
山姆之所以会坐牢是因为他们搞砸了
Sam's in jail because they screwed up.
-对 -他们本应做得更好
- Yeah. - They're supposed to be better.
我知道 你说得对
I know, and, and you're right.
但警♥察♥不是超级英雄
But, um, look, a uniform doesn't make a super hero.
他们只是普通人
You know, cops are just human.
一般 他们会都尽力而为
They're usually trying to do their best.
但这就是为什么我们 是我们
But that's why we-- Right, we?
我们得努力
We gotta fight.
我们得努力拨乱反正
We gotta fight to make it right.
像我们这样有影响力的记者
It's reporters like us who hold the powerful to account.
是他们非常讨厌的人
We're like a pain in their butt
我们就是为了要确保他们履职尽责
just to make sure they're doing their jobs.
-你明白我的意思吗 -明白
- You know what I mean? - Yeah.
那我们现在该做什么
So what do we do now?
我们回到一开始 回到1988年 好吗
We go back to the beginning. Right back to 1988, right?
我们重新调查每条线索 好吗
We reinvestigate every lead, right?
每条我们已掌握的线索
Every lead we've ever had.
这样我们就能找出是谁杀了里奇
So we can find out who murdered Richie.
-你加入吗 -加入
- Are you in? - Yeah.
好吧 听我说
Okay, well, listen to me.
首先 你得照顾好你自己 好吗
First, you gotta look after yourself. Right?
如果你死于饥饿或睡眠不足 你就没法写了
You can't write if you die of starvation or lack of sleep.
不 不行 我们需要你集中精力
No, no, we-we need you focused.
需要你头脑敏捷 好吗
We need you sharp. Okay?
好了 很好 没事了
All right, good. All right.
爸 你认识一个身上纹着"罪人"的家伙吗
Dad, do you know a guy that has a tattoo that says "Sinner" on it?
爷爷记录过这一点
Pop-Pop made a note about it.
"罪人"纹身
不 我不认识
No. No, no, I have no idea.
我来开门
I got it.
好吧
Okay.
你愿意今晚和我一起去舞会吗
Go to the dance with me tonight?
我觉得我对你来说有点太老了
I think I'm a little too old for you.
-妈 天啊 让我来 -你来吗
- Mom, oh, my God. I got it. - You got it?
-让我来吧 -好吧
- I got it. - Okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-过来 -什么
- Come here. - What?
看看这个
Check this out.
刚才我妈的事 我很抱歉 她是个怪人
Look, I'm so sorry about my mom. She's such a weirdo.
天呐 她还在看我们
Oh, my God, she's still watching us.
我怎么之前从没见过他
How have I never seen him before?
我明明天天只会开车送姑娘们并监视她们
I feel like all I do is drive the girls around and spy on them.
-等等 我瞧瞧那个男孩 -好
- Wait, let me look at the guy. - Okay.
过来
Come on.
小伊 我想邀请你
Iz, I wanted to ask you, um...
稍等
Hold on. Come on.
这个本该拼写成"跳舞"
Uh, okay, it was supposed to spell "Dance"
但"E"这个字母在来这的路上破了 所以
but the "E" popped on the way over here, so--
我愿意和你去舞会
I would love to go to the dance with you.
你确定吗
You sure?
山姆
Sam.
有个人来看你
I got a, um, visitor for you.
我等了三十一年才坐到你对面
I waited 31 years...to sit across from you...
直视你的眼睛
and look you in the eye.
请告诉我 你把我儿子埋在哪了
Please tell me where you buried my son.
我希望我能还你一个平静
I wish I could give you peace...
但我没动你儿子
but I didn't touch him.
我以我的生命起誓
I swear on my life.
弗兰克
Frank.
杰克 听我说 我女儿
Jack. Listen, that stuff
说我的那些事 不是真的
my daughter's saying about me, it's not true.
砍掉那棵树
Cut down that goddamn tree.
化妆舞会
我一直在学一些经典的舞步
I've been studying some classical dance moves,
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表