剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
我是一名记者
I'm a reporter.
我知道这看起来很奇怪
I know it seems weird,
但我自打出生就开始干这行了
but I've been like this for as long as I can remember.
我觉得要是他们割伤我 流出来的肯定是墨水
I think if they cut me open,I would bleed ink.
我爸爸也是一名记者
My dad is a reporter too.
我妈妈说我们就像福尔摩斯和花生
My mom says we're like Holmes and Watson.
我爸爸说只有找到真♥相♥
My dad says that finding the truth
才能让一切井然有序
is what makes everything work right.
我需要知道真♥相♥
I need to know the truth.
但自从我小时候起 人们就一直在撒谎
But since I'm a kid, people lie to me all the time.
所以我学会了看清一件事物的本质
So I learned how to look at things and really see them.
我自己写报纸
I write my own paper.
自己出版
And self-publish.
我姐姐觉得这就是一个笑话
My sister thinks it's a joke.
但这是我分清♥真♥实的办法
But it's my way of figuring out what's real.
我爸爸说我们要搬到乡下
My dad told me we have to move across country
让他安心写书
so he can work on his book,
但我知道这是因为他失业了
but I know it's because he lost his job.
他做出开心的样子
He's trying to be happy to
想假装一切都会好的
make it seem like everything's gonna be okay.
但我知道他很难过
But I know that he's sad.
所以我们要住到爷爷家去
So we're going to stay at my grandpa's house,
因为他搬到了自己老伙计家
since he moved to an old folks' home.
我爸爸妈妈说我们是为了住得离他近一点
My mom and dad say we're there to be near him,
但我觉得是因为那是免费的
but I think it's because it's free,
我们已经无处可去了
and we don't have anywhere else to go.
很遗憾地通知你 这将是《床边小报》
I'm sad to inform you that this will be the last editorial
最后一♥期♥
for The Bed Stuy Beat.
我要搬到伊丽湾了 我爸爸在这里长大
I'm moving to a place called Erie Harbor, where my dad grew up.
他们说这里很漂亮 很完美
They say it's pretty and perfect...
但是我知道没有事情是完美的
but I know that nothing ever is.
好了 来整理行李吧 你们没事吧
All right, let's go unpack. You okay?
好了 伙计们 我们到了
Okay, guys. We're here.
好了 来吧
All right, let's do it.
希尔妲 你没事吧 我抱你出来
Hilde, you okay? I got ya.
为什么人们觉得纽约很可怕
Why do people think New York's so scary?
至少你在巷子里的时候 还有人能听到你的尖叫
At least in an alley, someone might hear you scream.
为什么需要有人听到你的尖叫
Why would anybody need to hear you scream?
我不知道 万一你被抢了什么的
I don't know. Like if you get mugged or something.
伊丽湾不会有抢劫或者喇叭或者污染
There's no mugging in Erie Harbor, or honking or pollution.
所以我们才来这里 这会是一场冒险
That is why we are here. It'll be an adventure.
-一场度假 -度假 没错 你是这么说的
- A vacation. - A vacation. Yeah, you said that.
但是我们度假的时候不用上学
But we don't go to school on vacation.
你也许会上
You probably would.
说实话 我们不会回布鲁克林了吧
Just be honest. We're not going back to Brooklyn, are we?
我们当然会了
Yeah. Of course we are.
-是啊 过几个月吧 -是啊
- Yeah, in a couple of months. - Yeah.
你们能读完一年
You know, you kids will see out the school year and--
-我们能重新组房♥间 -没错 重新组
- And we will regroup, yep.- Exactly. We'll regroup.
没错 最后一个人只能睡在地下室
Yep. Last one to pick out a bed sleeps in the basement.
你好啊
Hey, you.
我觉得这里肯定会很棒的
Hey, you know, I think it's gonna be nice here.
你看 你可以在前院玩耍
I mean, look at that. You got a front yard to play in.
我能完成很多工作 绝对会很棒的
You know, I'll get a ton of work done. Yeah. It's gonna be nice.
你说了两遍"棒"
You said the word "Nice" twice.
再说一遍我就报♥警♥
Say it again and I'm calling the police.
你在车上的时候写什么呢
Hey, what were you writing in the car?
我能看看吗
Can I take a look?
我们来看看
Let's see.
希尔妲 拜托 只是庭院特卖♥♥而已
Hilde. Come on. It was just a yard sale.
-但是她没有客人 -那又怎么了
- But she didn't have any customers. - Well, so what?
那拿铲子的人呢
What about the guy with the shovel?
你觉得他是在挖什么还是埋什么
Do you think he was digging something up or burying it?
他可能只是在种东西 人们是会种东西的
He was probably just planting something. You know, people plant.
真的会的
I mean, they really do.
好了 你听好了
All right, listen up, you.
人生不仅只有追寻故事
Life is not always about chasing the story, okay?
你要学会享受 没事的
You got to enjoy yourself. It's okay.
你明白吗
You understand?
你听起来像妈妈
You sound like Mom.
-你听起来像我 -你很冷酷
- Yeah. Well, you sound like me. - You're cold.
我知道 别和我一样 你可不想和我一样
I know. Well, don't be like me. You don't wanna be like me.
帮我一把
Help me up.
-爸爸 -里奇
- Dad. - Richie!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad?
来吧 来吧 我们赶紧进去
Yeah. Yeah, come on, come on. Let's, uh, let's get inside
不然这安详平静的车道要把我们逼疯了
before this peace and quiet drives us both insane, right?
把我的相机还给我
Give me back my camera.
真奇怪 别说了
It's weird. Stop.
-"小心" 我才不会弄坏 -抱歉
- "Look at it"? I'm not gonna break it. - Sorry.
...去森林爬山 森林爬山 多有趣啊
...go and hike in the woods. Hike in the woods. How fun is that?
爱你
Love you.
别闹了
Stop.
天啊
Oh, my God.
也许你应该联♥系♥一下你的编辑
Maybe you should reach out to your editor.
让他再炒了我吗
Oh, so he can fire me again?
算了吧
I'd rather not.
再说了 我不想再报道新闻了
You know, besides, I'm done reporting the news.
好吧 也许我该重新工作
Okay. Well, maybe I should go back to work.
在你♥爸♥爸对我们的关心与我们在纽约的境遇相比后
Between your dad's care and what we ran through in New York,
我觉得我可能得去工作了
I think I might have to.
我们能免费住在这里已经很不错了
It helps that we can live here for free.
如果我们能住在别的地方
Yeah, well, if we could live anywhere else,
相信我 我们马上搬走
believe me, we would.
过来
Hey, come here.
我没事
I'm okay.
我知道你不想过这样的生活
Look, I know this is not what you signed up for.
-嗯 -我很抱歉
- Yeah. - And I'm sorry.
我保证我...
I promise that I'm--
我不会再让任何事把我们分开
that I'm not gonna let anything come between us again, okay.
-伊奇 -早饭 抱歉 宝贝
- Izzy! - Breakfast! Sorry, babe.
有人看到昨晚停在我们家门外的车了吗
Did anyone see the car outside our house last night?
开始了
And here we go.
为什么 停在哪里
Why? Where was it?
街边 凌晨4:32左右开走了
Street side. Rolled off at about 4:32 A.M.
凌晨4:32
"4:32 A.M."
不 你当时还醒着吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no. You were awake?
大家对第一天都感到很激动吗
Okay, well. We all excited about our first day?
-大家是不是对第一天很激动 -是啊
- Are we all excited about our first day? - Yes. Are we?
-是啊 -不是吗
- Yes. - Yes. Are we?
-你为什么在回避 -什么 我没有回避
- Why are you deflecting? - What? I'm not deflecting.
-什么是回避 -没有人在回避
- What's deflecting? - No one's deflecting.
我们只是在聊天 好吗
We're just talking, okay?
-你为什么总是问这么多问题 -这就是一个问题
- Why do you always ask so many questions? - That was a question.
你总是抓着所有事不放 是吗
You can never just let anything go, can you?
当然不是了
Of course I can.
真的吗 来 放一个我看看
Oh, really? Go ahead. Let it go.
我们来享受一顿超级轻松的早餐
Let's just have a super chill breakfast.
来 肯定很有意思
Come on. It'll be fun.
看她啊 她在乖乖吃东西
Oh, look at her. She's just eating.
在享受她的食物
Just enjoying her food.
没有在想别的
Not thinking about anything else.
什么都没有 只有她的食物
Nothing else. Just her food.
这看起来很棒
This looks great.
我觉得那是一辆卧底警车
I think it was an undercover cop car.
轮毂和聚光灯都在驾驶员侧
It had those hubcaps and spotlight on the driver's side,
-我就想... -看 我就说吧
- and I was like, "Oh--" - See? I told you.
你们能让她别做一个烦人的SHI吗
Can you tell her to stop being such a nosy little S-H-I-T?
注意用语
Language.
我是一个记者 我会拼写
I'm a journalist. I can spell.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表