剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
金伯莉
周月
我和我家人
不 我不会和你去任何地方
No. I'm not going anywhere with you.
如果我再发现你来这 我会叫警♥察♥
And if I ever find you here again, I'm calling the cops.
等等 求你
Wait. Please.
这些东西曾经对我很重要
This is everything that has ever meant anything to me.
因为这件事之后我不知道我会怎么样
'Cause I don't know what's gonna happen to me after this.
告诉我你知道什么
Tell me what you know.
里奇·费弗的案子出现了破口
There's been a break in the Richie Fife case.
那个老太太跟你和盘托出了
Did the old lady spill her guts?
别那样称呼她 不合适
Hey, don't call her that. It's not appropriate.
好 那位年迈的图书管♥理♥员♥跟你和盘托出了
Yes, ma'am. Did the old librarian spill her guts?
并没有
Not exactly.
你要签你的本名
It needs to be your legal name.
抱歉
Sorry.
卡罗尔·科林斯的确认罪了
Carol Collins did confess.
可问题是这不合情理
But the word is, the pieces don't add up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不太确定
I'm not really sure.
因为现在是弗兰克·布里格斯负责这案子
Since Frank Briggs is in charge of the case now,
他不让我看认罪书
he won't allow me to see it.
要找出事情的真♥相♥
In order to find out what really happened,
我们需要看拿份认罪书
we need to see that confession.
那我们要如何拿到它
So how do we get a hold of it?
天黑前回家
第一季第十集
他们要如何处置她
What are they gonna do with her?
他们知道你妈不会在受审前潜逃
Well, they know your mom's not a flight risk.
所以她可以跟你回家
So... she can come home with you.
然后我爸会决定是否值得去
And then my dad's gonna decide whether it's worth it
寻找证据支撑她的供词
to try and dig up evidence to support her confession.
我猜他不会
My guess, he won't.
那她一直用假身份的这事怎么算
What about the fact that she's been living under a false identity?
很复杂
It's complicated.
无论如何 她需要个律师
In any case, she needs a lawyer.
你需要吃阿普唑仑[抗焦虑药物]
And you need a Xanax.
我爱你
I love you.
时机真好
Great timing.
好极了
Awesome.
我知道你说过不要期待太多的改变
Yeah, I know you said not to expect too many changes,
但有没有什么我们可以做的
but, uh, is there anything we could do
让我爸在家里待得舒服点
to make my dad's stay more comfortable?
我在把你变成一个树蛙
I'm turning you into a tree frog.
青蛙叫声
Ribbit.
更严肃些 就像你是认真的
More serious, like you mean it.
-呱呱 -就是这样
- Ribbit! - That's it.
我就是这意思
That's what I'm talking about.
谢谢 哈伍德医生
All right, w-well, thank you, Dr. Harwood.
不 真的 我很感激 谢谢
No, really, I appreciate it. Thank you.
什么
What?
-没什么 就是 -没什么 很花哨
- Nothing. No, it's-- it's just, uh... - No. Uh, fancy.
伊桑说待会想和你们谈谈
Ethan said he wanted to talk later.
妈呀 是恋关谈
Oh, my God. It's the RDT.
我都不想知道那是什么
Okay, I don't even wanna know what that is.
-确定恋爱关系的谈话 -确定恋爱关系的谈话
- Relationship defining talk. - Relationship defining talk. It's--
真的有这种说法
It's the thing.
一般大家会这么做 当他们决定要进入下...
It's the thing that you do when you're taking it to the next...
-一个阶段 -对
- Level. - Yeah.
行 你们还能让我觉得更不自在一些吗
Okay, could you guys just, like, make this any more uncomfortable?
-我不这么认为 -不 我不这么认为
- I don't think so. - No, I don't think so.
不 我想她说得对 我觉得我们不能
No, I think she's right. I-- I don't think we can.
爸 爸 我需要你帮忙
Dad. Dad, I need you. Whoa.
-我要换衣服 -别换 别换 我们很喜欢
- Okay. I'm changing. - Oh, don't! Oh, it-- No, we love it.
爸 卡罗尔·科林斯写了认罪书
Dad. Carol Collins wrote a confession,
我要你帮我拿到它
and I need you to help me get it.
什么
What?
听着 听着 我需要你在这里等
Okay, look, look, look. I-- I'm gonna need you to wait here.
不公平 这是我的建议
Not fair. It's my tip.
我知道 但是
Yeah, I know, but...
我不是想抢先报道你的新闻 希尔妲
Look, it's not like I'm gonna scoop you, Hilde.
只是我不相信弗兰克会轻易地交出证据
It's just I doubt Frank's gonna give up the evidence without a fight,
我们可能会说一些我不想让你听到的事
and, you know, we may say some things that I don't want you to hear.
这样你妈才不会杀了我
Mostly so your mom doesn't kill me.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
-这次别揍他 -行 我尽量
- Don't punch him this time. - All right. I'll try.
什么事
Yeah?
是真的吗
Is it true?
是她干的吗
You know, did she do it?
-小金怎么样 -她很好
- Well, how's Kim? - She's fine.
鉴于她刚发现她妈完全是个陌生人
For someone who just found out her mother's a complete stranger.
不行 我不能再跟你多说
No, I can't give you any more details.
别这样 我没要你说什么
Come on, man. I'm not asking you to say anything.
就让我看一下她的证词
Just, you know, just let me read her statement.
"别这样" 不行 太明显了
"Come on"? No. It's in evidence.
审判前我要保持物证监管链的干净
I gotta keep a clean chain of custody until the trial.
-复印一份 -马迪
- J-Just make a photocopy. - Matty.
怎么 你只为小金通融吗
Come on. What, you're just gonna bend the rules for Kim?
我就是 就是想让这件事翻篇
No, I just-- I just wanna let it go.
我也是
Me too.
马迪 马迪 马迪 等等 抱歉
Hey, Matty. Matty, wait. Look, I'm sorry.
我为这一切感到抱歉
You know, I'm sorry about everything.
你曾是我最好的朋友
You were my best friend.
我 我本该支持你
And I-- I should've stood up for you.
你依然可以 弗兰克
Well, you still can, Frank.
你可以在此时此地做正确的选择
Yeah, I mean, you can do the right thing, right here, right now.
没人比我和希尔妲更清楚这个案子
No one knows this case better than me and Hilde.
让我看看
Let me see it.
我不能
I can't.
我只能把证据给检方和另外一个人看
I can only share evidence with the prosecutor and one other person.
谁
Well, who's that?
山姆·吉利斯的律师
Sam Gillis' lawyer.
谢谢 弗兰克
Thanks, Frank.
我还是不明白为什么弗兰克就是不给爸看
I still can't understand why Frank couldn't just give it to Dad.
作为山姆的律师
As Sam's lawyer,
我有权在重审之前
I have a right to see all evidence relating to my client
阅读与他有关的所有证据
before the retrial.
但目前还没有要重审呀
But there is no retrial yet.
你真是不错过任何细节 是吗
Wow, you don't miss anything, do you?
他提前透露给我了
Well, he slipped it to me a little early.
这家伙真是最糟糕的警♥察♥
Okay, this guy is like the worst cop ever.
我都不知道他怎么还在职
I don't even know how he's still employed.
对 他是个白人男
Oh, right. He's a white guy.
喂
Uh, hello?
你无论如何都不能报道这件事
Okay. You cannot, under any circumstances, write about this.
或者告诉任何人 这对山姆的诉讼不利
Or even tell anyone. It would jeopardize Sam's case.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
好的 我要开始制定策略了
Okay. I'm gonna start strategizing.
只有一个要求
Just one request.
不在要小的最面前说
Aybe-may on't-day in front of the ittlest-lay.
说不什么
On't-day at-whay?
不好意思 谁教了她这些黑话
I'm sorry. Who taught her pig Latin?
-她教的 -她教的
- She did. - She did.
请发誓你不会在她面前读那个
Okay, please just promise you don't read that in front of her.
我不会的
No, I won't.
爱你 有什么需要就告诉我
Okay. I love you. Let me know if you need anything.
好的 会的
All right, will do.
爸爸妈妈不想让你看到可怕的东西
Mom and Dad are trying to protect you from scary things.
我们看动画片吧
So let's watch an animated movie
里面的父母在头十分钟就死了
where both the parents die in the first ten minutes.
爸 我知道一个地方可以不受打扰地读供词
Dad, I know a place where we can read this and no one will bug us.
欢迎来到总部
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表