剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
以西结看起来像个混混 对吧
Ezekiel seemed like a guy that was up for a buck, right?
他不像是凶手
Like he's not a killer.
他甚至都没因为任何暴♥力♥的事情被逮捕过
He wasn't even arrested for anything violent.
万一他的计划本来是绑♥架♥里奇用于勒索
W-- What if his plan was to hold Richie ransom,
然后出了什么差错呢
and then something went wrong?
-这中间出了大差错 -爸爸
- Something went awry. - Dad.
不对 万一以西结把里奇当成了别人呢
No, what-- what if Ezekiel thought that Richie was someone else?
-我是说 -爸爸
- I mean-- - Dad!
-怎么了 -你为什么辞职
- What? - Why did you quit?
你喜欢做这个
You do like this.
你喜欢它 我们喜欢它
You love it. We love it.
你还记得那个在蒙托克失踪的女孩吗
You--You remember that girl that disappeared in Montauk?
我经常不回家那会儿
You know, when I wasn't home a lot?
直到现在我才明白 那一切都只是因为
I didn't realize until now that all of that was just because
我从来都没放下在里奇身上发生的事
I never let go of what happened to Richie.
这也是为什么妈妈对你生气了
And that's why mom got mad at you.
你结婚的时候 你 你许下承诺
When you get married, you-- you make a deal.
承诺说 你们永结同心
And that deal is that that person is your person.
你向他们倾诉你所有的情感
You know, you go to them with all of your feelings.
或好或坏
Good and bad.
可我 我没这么做
And I-- I didn't do that.
我没告诉你妈妈
No, I talked to one of my sources
而是告诉了我的一个信息源
instead of talking to your mom.
但现在不会了
Hey, but not anymore.
不了 不了 不了
No, no, no.
你妈妈和我 我们分享一切
No, your mom and I... yeah, we share everything.
不再有秘密了 这还多亏了你
No more secrets. Yeah, that's thanks to you.
"秘密就像你床下的怪兽"
"Secrets are like monsters under the bed."
山姆是这么说的
That's what Sam said.
可我觉得 一旦你把他们照亮
But I think that once you shine a light on them,
他们其实就不再那么可怕了
they're actually not that scary anymore.
你就是一个屠怪兽的超级英雄 宝贝
You're pretty much a superhero monster slayer, kid.
布里吉特 到底出什么事了
Bridget! What the hell happened?
他摔倒了 他们认为是中风了
He fell. They-- They think it's a stroke.
陪他去吧 我和女儿们开车跟来
Go with him. I'll follow in the car with the girls.
好
Easy.
在医院见
See you there.
你们好
Hey, guys.
-给你的 -你给我带了什么
- Here. - Hey, what did you get?
少了一口的鸡蛋沙拉
Egg salad with one bite missing.
因为我不爱吃
'Cause I didn't like it.
谢谢你 太谢谢你啦
Oh, well, thank you. Thank you very much.
爷爷怎么样
How's Pop-Pop?
没关系的 你可以告诉我们的
It's okay. You can tell us.
听我说
Well, listen, guys.
你们的爷爷得了一种病
Look, your Pop-Pop's had something
叫作轻度缺血性中风
called a mild ischemic stroke.
他大脑的一部分
All right, and he's lost some blood flow
暂时有些缺血
to a part of his brain for a little bit.
不会持续很久的
It couldn't have been too long.
我们一听到他摔倒就打了911 几乎
We heard him fall and we called 911, like, almost--
小伊 小伊 别别别
Hey, Iz. Iz, no, no, no, no, no.
你 你救了他
Look, you-- you saved his life.
还有啊 医生们说了
Yeah, 'cause, uh, you know, the doctors,
他们认为他会没事的
they think he's going to be okay.
他还会记得我们吗
Will he remember us now?
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, sweetie.
你确定你不需要我们留下来吗
Are you sure you don't want us to stay?
别 别 你们回家 好好休息
No, no, no. You guys, uh--You guys head off. Get some sleep.
-我给你带些东西来 -好 谢了
- I'll grab some stuff for you. - All right. Thanks.
来
Come on.
过会见
All right, see you later, guys.
过会见
See you later.
再见
Bye-bye.
我会替我们写文章的
I'll write the article for us.
我来照顾你 这样你就可以照顾他了
I'll take care of you, so you can take care of him.
我爱你 爷爷
I love you, Pop-Pop.
晚安
Night.
-晚安 -晚安 妈妈
- Good night. - Good night, Mom.
本地图书馆员的秘密人生
你要敲键盘敲多久
How long are you going to be typing?
你可能会想把耳塞戴上
You might want to put in earplugs.
《编年史》发现
The Chronicle has uncovered that
我们再熟悉不过的校图书馆员
our very own school librarian,
卡罗尔·柯林斯
Carol Collins,
有着难以置信的犯罪史
has an unlikely criminal past.
本地图书馆员的秘密人生
她的真名为玛格丽特·米勒
Her real name is Margaret Miller,
在上世纪70年代 她与弟弟以西结
and she was part of a car-theft ring in Portland
曾涉嫌参与一起波特兰的盗车案
with her younger brother, Ezekiel Miller,back in the 1970s.
我没问题
好的
你还好吗
她因表现良好 被提前释放
She got an early release for good behavior
并在搬家到伊丽湾时 改名为卡罗尔
and changed her name to Carol when she moved to Erie Harbor.
在这里她嫁给了罗杰·柯林斯 生了女儿
That's where she married Roger Collins and had her daughter,
伊丽湾学校校长 金·柯林斯
Erie Harbor's school principal, Kim Collins.
玛格丽特·米勒的弟弟 以西结
Margaret Miller's brother, Ezekiel,
在里奇·费弗绑♥架♥案发生的6个月前
was released from prison about six months
被释放出来
before Richie Fife was abducted.
以西结在手臂上有特殊的
Ezekiel has a distinguishing tattoo
"罪人"字样的纹身
on his arm that reads "sinner".
多个目击者声称 在里奇失踪的时候
And multiple sources confirmed seeing a man with that tattoo
看到了纹有该字样的男人
around the time Richie went missing.
对里奇·费弗的夹克的DNA测试
DNA tests on Richie Fife's jacket
检测出了玛格丽特·米勒的血
revealed Margaret Miller's blood.
该夹克在法庭仍为不可采信的证据
The jacket remains inadmissible in court.
至发稿时 仍然没有确凿证据表明
As of the time of publication, there is still no conclusive evidence
玛格丽特或其弟以西结
tying Margaret or her brother, Ezekiel,
与里奇·费弗的失踪有关
to Richie Fife's disappearance.
你读过了吗
You read it yet?
你为什么不想知道真♥相♥呢
Why don't you want to know the truth?
31年前 我们葬的是一副空棺材
Thirty-one years ago, we buried an empty coffin,
从那天起 我一直在想
and I've been wondering about
你哥哥临终时是什么样子
your brother's final moments every day since.
万一我们弄清了他到底出了什么事
What if we find out what happened to him,
而它比我们想的更糟糕怎么办
and it's worse than we thought?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
以西结·米勒
以西结·米勒 罪人
老天
Shit.
你好
Yeah, uh, hello?
是有关那篇文章的事
It's about the article.
有关这幅图片
About this picture.
里奇·费弗被绑♥架♥的那天
The day Richie Fife was taken...
于我而言
for me...
是不同的
it was different.
几天后我在医院里醒来
I woke up after a few days in the hospital,
我什么都记不得了
and I didn't remember anything.
直到今天 我看到了希尔妲的文章
Until I saw Hilde's article today.
以西结·米勒 罪人
你觉得他可能是证人吗
Well, you think he could be a witness?
这会正式证明 以西结·米勒
That would officially place Ezekiel Miller
在里奇被绑♥架♥那天确实在伊丽湾
in Erie Harbor on the day Richie was taken.
-嗯 -真的 太好了
- Yeah. - Yeah? Okay. That's good.
我得打几个电♥话♥ 但
Look, I-I gotta make some calls, but--
谢谢你 万分感激
Thank you. Appreciate it.
她请病假回家了
She went home sick.
好 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
你好 克里斯 我是马特
Hey, Chris. Yeah, it's Matt.
我为你带了件东西
Listen, I--I think I got something for you.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
他也有一个
He got one too.
我不知道他留没留着
I wonder if he still has his.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表