剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
希尔妲在哪
Where's Hilde?
工作
Working.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你去哪了 我们很担心你
Where were you? We were worried sick.
为什么 我走回家的
Why? I walked home.
你要喝这个吗
Are you drinking that?
本来要的
I was.
天啊
Oh, God.
你为什么全身是汗 爸爸
Why are you so sweaty, Daddy?
什么
What?
他喝醉了 笨蛋
He's drunk, twerp.
小伊 过来 过来
Hey, Iz. Come here, come here.
-马特 -你妈妈想跟你聊聊
- Matt. - Your mom wants to talk to you.
很好 马特
Real nice, Matt.
金妮 停下 拜托停下 好吗
Ginny, stop it. Stop it, please. Okay?
-金妮 不 停下 -停下
- Ginny, no. Stop. - Stop it.
-这是什么 停下 -马特 你能...
- What's that? Stop it. - Matt, can you--
好吧 我会打扫干净的
Yeah, I'll clean them up.
-我会打扫干净的 -谢谢你
- I'll clean up this mess. - Thank you.
马特 如果你不想洗碗的话...
Matt, if you're not gonna do the dishes--
马特 天啊 我现在要照顾两个小孩了
Matt. God, now I have two toddlers.
够了 我要去买♥♥甜品 我得休息一下
That's it! I'm going to get dessert. I need a break.
我们家里有甜品
We have dessert.
爸爸
Dad.
你们俩怎么了
What's going on with you guys?
我觉得自己又变成了嫉妒的妻子
I feel like a jealous wife all over again,
只不过对方是个31年的老案子
except the other woman is a 31-year-old cold case.
所以... 他出轨了
So... he's cheated?
不 其实不算
No, not exactly.
他在报道一个在汉普顿
I mean, he was covering this story of this girl
失踪的女孩的新闻
who went missing in the Hamptons.
她就那样消失了
She just disappeared.
是的 全国新闻都在讲这个事
Yeah, that was all over the national news.
马特开始痴迷于破案
Matt became obsessed with solving it,
就像《美丽心灵》里的那种痴迷
like, A Beautiful Mind obsessed.
他和那个女孩的妈妈米莉亚姆走得很近
He got super close to the girl's mom, Miriam.
你们在聊什么
Hello. What are you guys talking about?
这是维妮·威瑟斯布恩
This is Winnie Witherspoon.
等等 "威瑟斯布恩" 你儿子是
Wait, "Witherspoon"? Is your son-
勺子 是他 他和你女儿一起弄报纸的
Spoon, yeah. He's working with your daughter on the paper.
所以你丈夫和那个女人有发生什么吗
So, did anything happen with your husband and that woman?
他说没有 所以
He said "no." So...
你相信他
And you believe him?
是的
Ye-- Yeah.
他说
You know, he-he said
他只想查出她女儿一案的真♥相♥ 所以
he was just trying to solve her daughter's case, so...
至少你现在知道原因了
Well, at least now you know why.
他们之间有所羁绊 而我和他从来没有
Their connection, you know,I-I could never have that with him.
他
You know, he--
他们都失去了亲近的人
They both lost someone close to them
但无法得知发生了什么
and-and never knew what happened.
所以 难怪他
So, it makes sense
更喜欢找她倾诉 而不是我
why he felt like he could talk to her and not me.
我哄金妮睡下了
I put Ginny to bed.
希尔妲和伊奇
Hilde and Izzy are...
在写作业
doing their homework,
我洗完碗了
and I finished the washing up.
十五年来我都没见过你喝几瓶啤酒
In 15 years, I've never seen you have more than a few beers.
你怎么会喝那么多威士忌
What would make you drink a gallon of whiskey?
我遇到了一个老朋友
I, I ran into an old friend.
我调查了他
I looked him up.
弗兰克·布里格斯
Lieutenant Frank Briggs.
里奇被绑♥架♥的那一晚 他在现场
He was there the night of Richie's abduction.
我打给了之前的律所
I called my old firm.
等等
Wait.
让他们从律商联讯调出了法庭记录
I had them pull the court transcripts from LexisNexis.
"检方传唤目击证人
"The prosecution now calls its witness,
弗兰克·布里格斯陈述证词"
Frank Briggs, to the stand."
"法警 请举起你的右手
"Bailiff: Please raise your right hand.
你是否庄严宣誓 你所陈述的证词
Do you solemnly swear that the testimony you're about to give
纯属实言"
will be the truth, the whole truth--"
并且毫无隐瞒
...and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
我发誓
I do.
"检方 布里格斯先生
"Prosecutor: Mr. Briggs,
请以自己的话向法庭陈述"
please tell the court in your own words--"
你所记得那天晚上的经过
...exactly what you remember from that night.
我听见了他的声音 山姆·吉利斯 在货车里
I heard him, Sam Gillis, in the van.
我看到货车车牌的一部分
And I saw part of the van's license plate.
字母是L G E
The letters were L-G-E.
别说了 拜托
Just-- Just stop, please.
你不能逼人说出真♥相♥
You can't make somebody else tell the truth.
如果山姆真的在那个货车里呢
And what if Sam really was in that van?
如果弗兰克是对的
And what if Frank was right
是我毁了一切呢
and-and I have ruined everything?
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
你说出了真♥相♥ 你的真♥相♥
You told the truth, your truth.
那总是正确的事
That is always the right thing.
好吧 但一个无辜的人
Yeah, well, it didn't stop an innocent man
还是在监狱里蹲了一辈子
from going to prison for the rest of his life.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
那时你只是个小孩
You were just a kid.
不敢相信有人在这里留了个望远镜
I can't believe someone left a telescope here.
天呐 这太美了
Oh, my God. This is amazing.
我得告诉你件事
I, I need to tell you something.
是玩具贵宾犬
It was a toy poodle.
小时候咬我的那条狗
That dog that bit me when I was a kid,
是一条又小又白 毛茸茸的玩具贵宾犬
it was a little, white, fluffy toy poodle.
我要跟你说实话
Actually, you know what? I have to be honest with you.
那甚至不是玩具贵宾犬 是茶杯贵宾犬
It wasn't a toy poodle. It was a teacup poodle.
她的名字叫"宝贝"
And her name was "Baby."
不是吧 天啊
No. Oh, my God.
我们终于有个办公室存放器材了
We finally have an office, a place to put all our gear.
等等 你从哪找来这些东西的
Wait. How'd you get all this stuff?
我的车♥库♥
My garage.
大多数是我爸从网上买♥♥的
My dad buys most of this stuff from the Internet.
他肯定把我所有的大学学费都用来买♥♥这些了
I'm pretty sure he spent my whole college fund on this.
宝贝偶尔会穿毛衣
And, yes, Baby wore the occasional sweater,
但只在天气很冷时穿
but only when it was really cold out.
除此之外 她真的很凶猛
And other than that, she was fierce.
哎哟
Well, well, well,
看看我们发现了什么
look what we have here.
你怎么就不放过我
Oh, my God. You're so obsessed with me.
快走开
Get out of here.
这样吧
Here's the deal.
每周三天 这里归我和朋友们享用
My friends and I are going touse this cabin three days a week.
作为交换
In exchange,
我不会告诉爸妈你有男朋友了
I won't tell Mom and Dad you have a boyfriend.
什么 我没有 他不是
What? No, I don't have-- Look, he's not--
-我从没这么说过 -好
- I've-I've never said anything like that. - Yeah.
只是
Just...
好吧 随你便
Okay, fine. Whatever.
好的
Fine.
我们赶快走吧
We should get out of here,
除非你想和这些书呆子一起待着
unless you wanna share the place with these nerds.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是什么
What is that?
天啊
Oh, my God.
- 对 -我的天啊 我
- Yeah. - Oh, my God. I--
我感觉我要死了
I feel like I'm gonna die.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表