剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
If I'm not home by dinner, my mom's gonna kill me.
-小点声 -是希尔妲
- You guys, be quiet. - It's Hilde.
妈妈 我今晚
Hi, Mom, I need to sleep over
想在斯布恩家过夜 为了全神贯注
at Spoon's so we can give the Richie Fife case
调查里奇·费弗的案件
our... undivided attention.
布里吉特 拜托了
Bridge, come on.
上一次她交到朋友是什么时候 拜托
When was the last time she had any friends? Come on.
好吧 但是要说"请"和"谢谢"
Okay, but say "Please" And "Thank you,"
不许看罪案剧 好吗
And no true-crime TV. Okay?
字幕
Okay.
希尔 希尔
Hil... Hil...
她挂了我电♥话♥
She hung up on me.
这里发生了什么
What is going on in here?
有人喊了清洁工吗
Did somebody call a cleaner?
天
Oh, my...
真是我们的大帮手 过来
And what a big helper you are. Come here.
我们要付你工钱吗
Hey, do we have to pay for this service?
你的脸坏了
Your face is all messed up.
-嗨 -我知道 宝贝 我没事的
- Hey.- Yeah, I know, sweetie. But I'm okay.
小伊 你干什么了
Iz. What did you do?
我正要带老幺去买♥♥冰淇淋
I am going to take the littlest for ice cream.
小伊
Iz...
走吧
Come on.
你们吃好
Bon appétit.
好的 我们知道些什么
Okay, so what have we got?
西普勒老师没教过鸟人
Mr. Sipple didn't teach Birdman,
因为有一天他就消失了
'cause one day he just disappeared.
米娜说他是在家上学的
Meena said he was homeschooled.
传言说有人见到鸟人手撕鸟
Rumor is Birdman was caught mutilating birds.
还有人说
And others said
他家里有装满死鸟的冰柜
he had a whole freezerfull of dead birds in his house.
故而得此外号♥
Hence the nickname.
残害动物是连环杀手的第一征兆
Harming animals, first sign of a serial killer.
所以他被劝退了
That's why they took him out of school.
于己于人都是祸害
Danger towards himself and others.
我在图书馆的微缩胶片里看到这个
I found this on the microfiche at the library.
艾尔·韦格莱斯因毁坏财物罪被捕
什么是微缩胶片
What's a "Microfiche"?
有点像因特网 只是更旧更慢
It's like the Internet, but it's older and slower
更难检索要找的东西
and way harder to find things.
快看
Look.
他因为破坏施工地的推土机被捕
He was arrested for damaging a bulldozer at a construction site.
为什么要这么做
Why would someone do that?
愤怒管理障碍吧
Anger management problems?
或者是有毁灭行为的倾向
Or a tendency toward destructive behavior.
头条新闻是 鸟人和里奇·费弗有仇
The biggest headline, Birdman had bad blood with Richie Fife.
什么仇
What kind of bad blood?
鸟人有一次放学后把里奇踹得屎尿齐飞
Like Birdman kicking the crap out of Richie one day after school.
没人知道原因
Nobody knows why.
不对 更头条的是 鸟人还活着
No, the biggest headline is that Birdman's still alive.
在镇上最恐怖的地方工作
And he works at the creepiest place in town.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
哪一个
Which one?
装作没事人的那个
The one that hides in plain sight.
爸
Dad.
妈
Mom.
天花板又漏水了
The ceiling's leaking again.
天花板又漏水了
The ceiling's leaking again.
听我说
You know,
这感觉像那种时候 无论我说什么
this feels like one of those moments where whatever I say
大概都是不该说的
is probably not the right thing to say.
我想念布鲁克林
I miss Brooklyn.
一种烤制糕点 上表皮有涂层 一半是白色的奶油糖 另一半是黑色的巧克力
还有黑白曲奇 在展望公园里跑来跑去
And black-and-white cookies and running around Prospect Park.
我想念搭乘纽约地铁F线地上那段
You know,I miss riding the F train above ground
看市中心的天际线
and watching the downtown skyline.
穆雷家的百吉饼呢
What about Murray's Bagels?
老天 我想念那里
God, I miss that place.
煎蛋三明治
Fried-egg sandwich
-加盐 胡椒和番茄酱 -盐 胡椒 番茄酱
- with salt, pepper, ketchup. - Salt, pepper, ketchup.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
听我说 你不能
Look, you can't--
你得好好把握当下 好吗
You just gotta make the most of where you are. All right?
别去想你过去在哪里
And not be thinking about where you were.
你懂吧 你得拥抱新生活
You know? You gotta embrace the new.
来 试着融入
Come on, try and fit in.
"融入"
"Fit in"?
我懂 这很难
I know. It sucks.
这很难 但或许你能在这找到新事情做
It sucks, but maybe you could find some new things to do here.
嗯 我昨天是想这么做的
Yeah, well, I was trying to do that yesterday,
可最终某人进急救了
but someone ended up at urgent care.
嗯 好吧 有道理
Yeah, okay. That's fair.
老天 这地方糟透了
God, this place sucks.
你确定他在这吗
Are you sure he's here?
我的情报说淡季他在这做保安
My intel tells me he works off-season security here.
值墓地那班
The graveyard shift.
我做不来 我患有恐惧麻疹
I can't do this. I have fear hives.
嗯 根本没这种病
Yeah, that's not a thing.
你是怎么知道进入这里的方法的
How'd you know how to get in here?
我付不起门票 所以我想了这个办法
I couldn't afford a ticket so I figured it out.
可那是违法的
But that's illegal.
你对规则的态度真的很奇特
You have a very strange relationship to rules.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好 我们分头去找他吧
Okay, let's split up and find him.
什么
What?
来嘛 就相当于性格建设了
Come on. It'll be character building.
打开所有设备 或许我们能把他引出来
Turn on everything. Maybe we can lure him out.
好
Okay.
或许那是电源 再试试
Maybe it's the power. Try again.
-哇 -真能动起来
- Holy crap. - It's alive.
来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
艾尔·韦格莱斯
Al Wergeles.
艾尔·韦格莱斯
Al Wergeles!
镜屋
鸟人
Birdman!
鸟人 鸟人
Birdman! Birdman!
鸟人
Birdman!
鸟人
Birdman.
鸟人 等等
Birdman, wait.
我们想和你谈谈
We wanna talk to you.
大家
Guys?
鸟人
Birdman?
去除杂念 就是这样 举起双臂
Clear your mind. That's it. Arms up.
好
Okay.
然后双臂打开 就像
And spread your arms like--
-怎么 你没看过那部电影吗 -没
- Come on. What, you never saw that movie? - No.
什么 那我作为父亲可太失败了
Come on, what? I must have failed as a parent.
抬起头 然后就一直往前走 往前看
Head up, and just keep going forward. Look forward.
嗯 好 爸爸 我懂 是个隐喻
Yeah, okay, Dad. I get it. It's a metaphor.
你懂了 好 真好 对你有益
Oh, you got that? Okay. Good. Good for you.
你学会了
You got it.
我 我们以前总是来这里
Man, we-we used to come up here all the time.
嗯 里奇 弗兰基 和我
Yeah, Richie and Frankie and me.
我们一大帮人
A whole bunch of us.
你为什么从来都没提到过他们呢
Why don't you ever talk about them?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我在这时 只有这段时间是快乐的
I guess not much of my time here was-was so happy.
因为大家对你不好
'Cause people were mean to you?
可以这么说吧
Kinda, yeah.
可我逃走了 离开了 重塑了我自己
You know what, but I got out.I left. I reinvented myself.
我也从未回过头
And I never looked back.
或许你也可以这么做
Hey, maybe you could do that.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表