剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
Is this what you want, Matt?
你想要我忏悔
My confession?
跟我孩子度过的最后一天 我表现得很糟糕
That the last day that I saw my kid was my worst?
也许那天你做得太过分了
Well, maybe you went too far that day.
也许你不想让他告你的密
Maybe you didn't want him to snitch on you.
也许是类似这种情况
Maybe it was something like that.
你是在指控我杀了我儿子吗
Are you accusing me of killing my son?
把文件留下 我们会把它当作一个失误来处理
Look, leave the files here, and we'll write this off as a mistake.
不 不 不 这不是个失误
No, no, no. That's not a mistake.
不 这里有内情 我知道
No, there's something here. I know it.
-我知道 -听听你都说了什么 我们出去吧
- I know, I know it. - You hearing yourself? Let's go outside.
妈的 马迪 你到底怎么了
Damn it, Matty. What the hell's the matter with you?
该问这句话的人是我
No, what the hell's the matter with you?
怎么 你为了当警长不惜卖♥♥掉自己的灵魂吗
What, you gotta sell your soul just to become sheriff?
我做了让这件事息事宁人所必须做的事
I did what I had to doto shut this thing down.
翠普顶多象征性地受点惩戒
And Trip's gonna get a slap on the wrist at most.
好吧 告诉我 弗兰克
All right, tell me, Frank.
每当夜晚降临
What happens at night
你关了灯闭上眼时有什么感觉
when you turn off the lights and you close your eyes?
你会看到什么
What do you see?
你好意思跟我讲做噩梦的事吗
You wanna tell me about nightmares?
你去了纽约 你是离开了
You went to New York. You left.
可我一直住在这里
I've been here living 'em.
瑞士奶酪和沙丁鱼
Swiss cheese and sardines?
舞会怎么样
Hey! How was the prom?
你和金玩得开心吗
You and Kim have fun?
不 爸爸
No, Dad, it--
那个 实际上 是的 舞会很有趣
Uh, you know what? Actually, yeah, it was, it was pretty fun.
还有 我
And you know what? I, uh...
我和金分手了 爸爸
I broke up with Kim, Dad.
怎么回事
What happened?
因为我毕业后要去纽约
Well, you know,I'm leaving for New York after graduation.
可她想留在这里
And, you know, she wants to stay here.
合适的女孩值得你为之奋斗 马迪
The right girl is worth fighting for, Matty.
是啊
Yeah.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我
I...
我不想你去东海岸
I don't want you to go to the East Coast.
我会想你的
I'd miss you.
我会很孤独的
And it'll just be too lonely.
你有可能重新考虑一下吗
Any chance you-- you'll reconsider?
好的 爸爸
Yeah, okay, Pop.
我会考虑的
Yeah, I'll think about it.
手电筒关上 否则这本书就归我了
Flashlight off or the book's mine.
我读完这一章就睡
As soon as I finish this chapter.
不行
No.
你搅得我睡不着
You're keeping me up.
还以为你在读《总统班底》呢
Thought you were reading All the President's Men.
读13次有点太过分了
Thirteen times seemed excessive.
我想尝试一些新的东西
I wanted to try something new.
我其实很喜欢《杀死一只知更鸟》
You know, I actually like To Kill a Mockingbird.
你觉得爸爸叫我小家伙是因为这本书吗
Do you think this book's why Dad calls me "Scout"?
可能吧
Yeah, probably.
你读到法庭那章了吗
Oh, have you gotten to the courtroom part yet?
还有讲♥法♥庭的章节吗
There's a courtroom part?
有啊 我还以为这就是你读这本书的原因
Well, yeah.I thought that's why you were reading it.
因为今天有听证会嘛
You know, 'cause of the hearing today.
是啊
Yeah.
阿提克斯·费因真该讲讲这方面的事
We really needed Atticus Fin chat that thing.
我觉得除非换警长
I don't think this town
否则这个镇子就永远不会改变
will ever change unless we get a new sheriff.
但你觉得这种事谁又能办到呢
But who do you think could do it?
我
Me.
是啊 头戴牛仔帽和银星勋章的希尔妲警长
Yeah. Sheriff Hilde with her cowboy hat and silver star.
熄灯 小家伙
Lights out, Scout.
早上再把书还你
You get your book back in the morning.
伊奇 昨天怎么样
Hey, Iz. How'd it go yesterday?
爸爸 现在再来一场谈心还太早
It's way too early for another heart-to-heart, Dad.
你要去哪里
And where are you headed?
去学校 天黑前回家 不写新闻 洗漱 重复
To school. Home by dark. No writing. Rinse, repeat.
但是 妈妈 你已经到最后期限了
But, Mom, you're on a deadline.
你有字数要求吗
Hey, you got a word count?
互联网没有限制 布里吉特
The Internet has no limits, Bridget.
我的名字是...
My name is---
每当我遇到这种情况时
When I get all in my head like this,
就很想念布鲁克林那位奇怪的情感治疗师
I miss our weird couples therapist in Brooklyn.
就是让我在你难过的时候
The one who told me to
给你买♥♥一杯健怡可乐和一个甜甜圈
buy you a Diet Coke and a doughnut when you're upset
却不问问你好不好的那个人吗
and not ask you if you're okay?
是啊 这建议遭透了
Yeah. That was terrible advice.
但她有一个件事说得好
But she did have that one good idea.
我讨厌警长
I hate the sheriff.
弗兰克·他妈的·布里格斯
Frank effin' Briggs!
弗兰克真是差劲透了
Frank's a piece of work!
我讨厌这里的人看我的眼神
I hate the way everyone looks at me here!
我讨厌人们看我们俩的眼神
I hate the way people look at us!
我讨厌我不能和你说话
I hate I can't talk to you.
我讨厌那个孩子认为她需要治好你
I hate that Hilde thinks she needs to fix you.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我讨厌你不知道这事
I hate that you didn't know that.
我也讨厌我不知道
I hate I didn't know that too.
我讨厌米莉亚姆
I hate Miriam!
我讨厌她对我们做的事
I hate what she did to us.
我知道我该翻篇
I know I'm supposed to be past that.
但我就是过不去
But I'm... I'm just not.
我没再跟她说话 布里吉
I don't talk to her anymore, Bridge.
我真的没有 我说真的
I really don't. I mean that.
糟糕的是
The thing that sucks is,
我知道她为什么会更了解你
is I get why she would understand you better.
因为你俩共同经历了一些事 但是
Because of what happened to the both of you, but...
你甚至没给我个机会
you didn't even give me a chance.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但你要明白 我只想好好生活
But you gotta understand, I just wanted to build a life, you know?
远离这里
Just far away from here.
我们做到了 对吧 我们做到了
You know, and we did, all right? We did that.
我们过上了好生活
We made a good life.
你曾是其中最美好的部分
Yeah, and you were the best part of it.
然后一个女孩在蒙托克失踪了
And then a girl disappeared in Montauk.
你开始失去这一切
And you started losing it.
不 我 我从没忘记里奇
No, I... I never let Richie go.
直到我开始和那女孩的
I guess I didn't know that until
妈妈说话 我大概才知道
I started talking to that girl's mother, you know?
见鬼 布里吉 我 我很
Shit, Bridge. I am-- I am so,
很抱歉没早点告诉你
so, so sorry I didn't tell you sooner
里奇的事
about what happened with Richie.
我不想让这些事影响我们的生活
You know, I didn't wanna bring all this...all of this to us.
我不会撒谎说没事
I'm not gonna lie and say it's okay.
但我和你在同一条船上
But I'm in this with you.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Well, me neither.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
再来一轮
Another round?
好啊
Hell yes.
来吧
Let's do it.
喂
Hey.
我今天下午去拿那件外套的化验结果
I'm picking up the results from the jacket this afternoon.
可以四点来找我吗
Can you meet me at 4:00?
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
可以给我竞选警长的文件吗
Can I have the paperwork to run for sheriff, please?
你需要进行执法培训 至少一年
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表