剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
所以我身上估计没什么线索
so I'm probably a dead end.
我没有找到关于里奇妈妈的信息
I found no info on Richie's mom
只知道她和费弗镇长离了婚
Except for she divorced Mayor Fife.
好吧 我想想看
Well, let's see.
葬礼之后 她
After the funeral, she...
她成了一个非常内向的人
well, she became a shut-in.
几个月后 她离开了
And a few months after that, she left,
一年后 镇长再婚了
and then the mayor remarried,like, a year later.
听起来很可疑
Sounds suspicious.
哪个 她走还是他再婚
What? Her leaving or him remarrying?
两者都是
Both.
听着
Hey, look.
我这一辈子 见过许多悲伤的事
You know, on my beat I, uh, I saw a lot of grief.
但是失去一个孩子
But, uh, but losing a child?
那一定是最令人心碎的事
That's gotta be, like, the worst one.
悲伤不是那么容易理清的事 混乱得很
You know, grief, it's- it's not linear.You know, it's messy.
有些人需要独处
You know, some people need to be alone,
有些人没法独处
some people can't be alone.
爸爸 请不要让我停止调查
Dad? Please don't tell meto stop investigating.
不 我不会的 我不会的
Hey, no, I won't. I won't.
我爸爸当初就犯了这个错 我不会那么做的
You know, my dad made that mistake with me. I'm not gonna do that.
如果消息来源不接你的电♥话♥ 你会怎么办
What do you doif a source doesn't answer your call?
我会不再听从理性和内心的召唤
Well, I stop trying to appeal to the head and the heart,
而是专注于填饱胃口
and I focus on the stomach.
露西
Hey, Lucy.
马特 进来吧 伙计们
Hey, Matt. Hey. Come on in, guys.
你为什么让他们进来
Why did you let them in?
我们给你带了些冰淇淋
We brought you some ice cream.
我们的朋友在水边奶油厂工作
Our friends workat the Waterside Creamery.
我们想也许吃的能有所帮助
We thought maybe food would help.
我没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to you two.
我们只想知道真♥相♥ 为了里奇
We just want the truth... for Richie.
我们知道的就是真♥相♥
We know the truth.
你不想相信
Just because you don't want
不意味这件事不是真的
to believea thing doesn't mean it's not true.
相信这种真♥相♥
Yeah, well, just because it
虽然能让你安心入睡 并不意味着它就是真♥相♥
lets you sleep at night, it doesn't mean that it is.
镇长 我们需要你的帮助
Mayor, we need your help.
拜托
Please.
爸爸
Dad.
听着
Look, um...
我知道这对你来说有多难
I--I understandhow hard this must be for you.
不 真的
No, really, you know--
因为绑匪被抓到这一微小幸事
You managed to move on 'cause of one small blessing and...
你终于可以放下过去
and that's that the kidnapper... got caught.
但如果他并没有被抓到呢
But what if he didn't get caught?
如果他仍然逍遥法外呢
I mean, what if he is still out there?
山姆因为自己没犯过的罪行
You know, when Sam got locked away
而锒铛入狱
for something that he didn't do...
那你的生活将会崩塌
well, then your life comes tumbling down.
我们不找到凶手不会罢休
We're not gonna stop until we find the guy,
真正的凶手
you know, the right guy.
我们在重新调查这个案子
Yeah, we're looking at the case new.
我们不会放过任何一条线索
We're gonna follow every lead,
我们会不惜打扰每一个人
we're gonna annoy the crap out of every single person
直到查出真♥相♥
until we get to the truth.
你至少要相信这一点
Look, you have to at least believe that.
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
我从未放弃过
I never did.
现在我的女儿
Now my daughter,
也不会放弃
she won't either.
爸 如果一切都是谎言 那么
Dad, if it's all been a lie, then it's...
它并未结束
it's not closure.
小心噩梦成真
Be careful what you wish for.
请勿进入
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
这些是什么
What are all these?
你想要线索 这里大概有几百条
Well, you wanted leads. That's a few hundred of them.
官方调查结束后
After the official investigation ended,
里奇的妈妈开通了一条线索热♥线♥
Richie's mother set up a tip line.
我们接到了很多来电
We had so many calls.
整日整夜
All day, all night.
那很折磨
It was torture.
但她沉溺于此
But she was drowning.
她需要更多
She needed more.
-更多什么 -更多希望
- More what? - More hope.
更多里奇
More Richie.
她离开后 我把热♥线♥停了
After she left, I, uh, had it disconnected.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们需要支援
We're gonna need backup.
能用下你的手♥机♥吗
Can I have your phone?
这里是车管局
Department of Motor Vehicles.
你好
Yes, hi, hi.
我需要你查阅一份文件 编号♥为
I need you, um, to pull a file for case number--
-请稍等 -不不不
- Please hold. - No, no, no, no, no.
我不能再等了
I cannot hold again, okay?
我已经等了一个小时 我还要照顾孩子
'Cause I have been on hold for an hour and I have kids,
我不能为一个电♥话♥等到天荒地老
and I can't afford to die on this phone call.
你一定是在逗我
You've gotta be kidding me!
付给布里吉特·杰森四千美元
山姆·吉利斯的法律服务
Legal services for Sam Gillis?
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Hey, Mom? - Yeah?
-你还好吗 -我很好
- You okay? - I'm great.
不 我其实 很好
No, I'm actually... great.
怎么了
What's up?
你知道今晚有个舞会吧
Well, you know how the dance is tonight?
-是八十年代主题 所以我 -打住
- It's an '80s theme so I was just-- - Stop.
马上打住 八十年代是我的黄金年代
Stop it right now. The '80s is my Super Bowl.
那是我最后的辉煌时刻
It's the last time I was cool.
-跟我来 -别
- Come on. - Oh, no.
我在加油站看到了里奇
I saw Richie at a gas station.
我在田里看到了里奇
I saw Richie in a field.
里奇去天堂了 他在一个更美好的地方
Richie's with the angels now. He's in a better place.
也许里奇太恨你 所以离家出走了
Maybe Richie hated you so much he ran away.
有谁发现什么有价值的东西吗
Anyone got anything good?
这人说里奇跑去马戏团了
This guy said Richie ran off to the circus.
所以 没有
So, no.
我们应该三倍速听
We should listen to it at three-times speed.
随身听没这个功能
Yeah, you can't really do that with a Walkman.
从前的人都怎么活啊
H-- how did you live back then?
如果要参加八十年代舞会
We should probably get going now
我们现在该走了吧
if we want to make it to the '80s dance, right?
我才不去那个愚蠢的舞会
I'm not going to that stupid dance.
希尔妲 别这样
Whoa, whoa, Hilde. Come on.
你真不想去吗
Hey, you-- you don't wanna go?
露西让我来问你们要不要柠檬汁
Um-- Lucy made me come to ask if you wanted lemonade.
这是谁
Who's this?
山姆·吉利斯没有杀害里奇·费弗 我可以作证
Sam Gillis didn't kill Richie Fife. And I can prove it.
那是费尔南多 他是个灵媒
Eh, that's Fernando. He was a psychic.
这一整堆磁带都标着他的名字
This whole stack of tapes is labeled with his name.
有好几个小时
Hours and hours.
那时里奇的妈妈很绝望
Well, Richie's mom was desperate.
那个小骗子每小时25美元 用希望哄骗她
That huckster sold her hope at 25 bucks an hour.
什么是"小骗子"
What's a "Huckster"?
就是欺骗 使诈的人
It's like a phony, or a fraud, something like that.
不值得你浪费时间
Yeah, it's not worth your time.
但他是目前唯一指出山姆无辜的人
But he's the only one so far that said Sam was innocent.
他可能知道什么
Maybe he knows something.
他是我们找到的唯一线索
He's the only lead we've got.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表