剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
现在我真不敢相信 我竟然信了你
And now I can't believethat I listened to you.
因为 我都不认识你了
Because... I don't know who you are.
我就是我啊 我
his. This is me. I---Ah.
你一定要相信我 亲爱的
You have got to believe me, honey.
拜托
Please.
我没有杀里奇·费弗
I did not kill Richie Fife.
亲爱的
Honey.
我想到了一些事
I thought of something.
天哪 你差点害我犯心脏病
Oh, my God. You just--You just gave me a heart attack.
-怎么了 -希尔妲想到了一些事
- What's happening? - Uh, Hilde just thought of something.
很好
Oh, good.
你以前也想重新开始 但你没改名字
You wanted to start over, but you didn't change your name.
我们...我们能不能明天再谈这个
Uh, can we--can we talk about this tomorrow?
你基本上还是同一个人
You were basically the same person.
而柯林斯女士则变成了另一个人
Ms. Collins became someone else.
我一直想弄清楚她为什么要那样做
I was trying to figure out why she would want to do that,
她为什么要杀里奇
why she would kill Richie.
然后我意识到
And then I realized,
如果杀死里奇的不是"卡罗尔"
what if Carol didn't kill Richie,
而是"玛格丽特·米勒"呢
but maybe Margaret Miller did?
就像你说的 你对别人撒谎
It's like you said, you lie to other people
渐渐地 连你自己都信了
and then you actually start to believe it.
如果卡罗尔没有动机
What if Carol doesn't have a motive,
但是玛格丽特·米勒有呢
but Margaret Miller does?
跟你说 这想法真的很了不起 希尔妲
Hey, you know what? That's, uh--That's really something, Hilde.
你这么说是为了好继续睡觉吗
Are you just saying thatso you can go back to sleep?
不 不 不 这真的很聪明
No. No, no, no.No, that's-- that's really smart.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们要找到玛格丽特·米勒 查清她是谁
We need to find Margaret Miller. Find out who she was.
其实
Hey, you know what?
我
I've, uh...
我想到个地址 在波特兰
I've got an address in Portland.
真的吗
Really?
-开车去吗 -明天再说
- Road trip? - Tomorrow.
明天再说
Tomorrow.
-好了 去吧 回去睡觉 -好的
- All right, come on. Go back to bed. - Okay.
马特的打印机
未命名图像
纽约市媒体通行证
媒体工作者
魔法时刻编年史
希尔妲
魔法时刻编年史
希尔妲·里斯克
好了 准备好了
All right. There we go.
这是假的
It's fake.
好吧 严格来说 是的
Yeah. Well, technically, yeah.
但我没有做上日期和州徽
But since I didn't include the date and the state seal,
我想应该不会有事
I think we'll be all right.
没人会知道的
Hey, no one's gonna know.
但我知道这是假的
But I know it's fake.
是 但是你不用在意
Yeah. Well, it's not for you.
这个 这是用来骗那些不相信你的人的
See, this... this is for the peoplewho don't believe in you.
我觉得 你一直都是个真正的记者
You have had this thing the whole time as far as I'm concerned.
怎么了 很漂亮
What? It's beautiful.
妈妈
Mom.
我真为你感到骄傲
Aw. I'm so proud of you.
你看起来像一名追求真♥相♥的战士
You look like a soldierfor truth.
别忘了 这是假的
Remember, it's fake.
总有一天会成真的 好了 我们走吧
Yeah, for now. All right. Come on. Let's go.
-来吧 -我们开始吧
- Come on. - Let's do it.
-你都弄好了吗 -都弄好了
- You got it? - Yeah, I got it.
马特
Uh, Matty?
请不要走
Please don't go.
纽约太远了
New York is too far.
我会永远见不到你的
I'll never see you.
我会回来看你的 爸爸
I'll come back and visit, Pop.
过来
Hey, come here.
我只出门一天
Hey. Hey, it's just a day trip.
知道吗 我不会再离开你了
All right? I won't leave you again.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
是啊 一切都好
Yeah. All good.
波特兰
小家伙 你在想什么
Hey, Scout. What are you thinking about?
爷爷 他病得多严重
Pop-Pop. How sick is he?
他会像奶奶一样死去吗
Is he gonna die like Grandma?
世事就是这样的
Well, that's-- that's how it works.
你知道 人就是会变老
You know, people-- people get old and...
然后 他们就会死
yeah, you know, they-- they die.
奶奶去世时我真的很难过
I was really sad when Grandma died.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我有时也会记起那种难过的感觉
It snuck up on me sometimes.
我记得
I remember.
这可以说就是世间的规律吧
That's kinda the order of things.
祖父母去世 然后父母去世
Losing your grandparentsand then losing your parents.
这就是人生应当经历的事
You know, it's kinda--kinda the way that's supposed to go.
所以里奇·费弗的事这么令人难以释怀
That's why the Richie Fife thing was so hard.
对 不该让父母失去孩子
Yeah, parents aren't supposed to lose their child.
孩子也不该失去朋友 爸爸
And a kid isn't supposed to lose a friend either, Dad.
是啊
Yeah.
马特没事吧 卡罗尔这事对他的影响是好是坏
Is Matt okay? Is this Carol thinghelping him or messing him up?
其实对他还挺有帮助的
Helping him, actually.
很久以来我们头一回过得还不错
For the first time in a long time we're not not okay.
或者至少马特过得还不错
Or at least Matt's not not okay.
所以 我想我们过得挺好的
So, I guess we're pretty good.
-丈夫很幸福 那是什么感觉 -是啊
- Happy husband. What's that like? - Yeah.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
新来的人里 有你感兴趣的吗
Is there anyone new you're interested in?
这里的选择一定很有限
It's gotta be slim pickings around here.
你是这儿最善良 最体贴的人了
You are the nicest, most well-meaning snob.
不 我只是说 从数字来看
No, I just mean, you know, numbers-wise,
统计学上来讲 这个镇子很小嘛
like, statistically speaking because the town is small.
你很讨厌这个地方吗
Do you hate this place that much?
不 不 我
No. No, i--
这里在很多方面都很棒
It-- It's amazing in a lot of ways.
空气清新 租金便宜
The air is clean. The rent is cheap.
我在这得到的一切 在纽约都要花费天文数字
Yeah, everything I get here would cost me $8 billion in New York.
我其实有在考虑在这里长住
I'm actually wrapping my mind around staying a while.
甚至可能开个工作室
Maybe even opening an office.
山姆越狱后 发生了这么多事
With everything that's been going on with Sam since he went AWOL,
真的...
it's--
他们要把他转移到最高安全级别的监狱
They're transferring him to maximum security
而我还在试图证明他的清白
right while I'm trying to prove he's innocent.
拼尽全力上吧 朋友
Go get 'em, snob.
这些小房♥子都这么可爱 街道也都这么温馨
All these neat little houses on all these nice little streets.
很难相信
It's hard to believe
有的小房♥子里会发生可怕的事
that something's wrong with some of those little houses.
你真得看几部《总统班底》
Yeah. Well, you need to watch a movie for once
之外的电影了
that's not All the President's Men.
我知道 但是那电影真的很好看
I know, but it's so good.
好吧 听着
All right. Listen up.
记住 沉默是你的朋友
Okay, remember, silence is your friend.
新问题的开始 就是上一问题答案的结束
Each new question is the end of the last answer.
所以 你要有耐心
So, you gotta be patient.
不要打破沉默 一直要撑到尴尬
Let the silence go on till it gets awkward,
因为尴尬会让对方想要说话填补空白 懂吗
'cause that person's gonna wanna fill the empty space, okay?
懂吗
Okay?
好吧 好吧 我明白了 你在
All right. Okay, I get it. You're, uh...
享受沉默
Enjoying the silence.
很好 好吧 这招留到进门后再用
Very good. All right. Save it for in there.
来吧 敲门吧
Come on, give it a knock.
抱歉打扰你
Hi, sorry to bother you.
我们是《魔法时刻编年史》的
We're here from The Magic Hour Chronicle.
是的 我们只是想问几个问题
Yeah, we just wanna ask some questions about a woman
有关一位很久以前住在这里的女人
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表