剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
里奇·费弗最后一次出现在一辆蓝色货车上
Richie Fife was last seen in a blue van.
距此地五英里处已设高速公路巡警检查点
We have Highway Patrolat checkpoints starting at five miles out,
全州发布儿童绑♥架♥警告
and a child abduction alert statewide.
我们需要你们协助搜寻
So we need you to help us comb every inch...
-佩妮 -金
- Penny! - Kim.
树林 湖 公路的每一个角落
...of the forest, lake, and road.
费弗一家正指望我们
The Fife family is counting
把他们的男孩带回家 行动起来吧
on us to bring their boy home. So, let's move.
里奇
Richie!
那是里奇的吗
Is that Richie's?
我妈妈找到的
My mom found it.
马特 我们去二区看看
Matt. Let's go look at zone two.
佩妮 山姆 和我们一起吗
Penny, Sam. Come with us?
山姆
Sam.
山姆 走吗
Sam. Coming?
走吧 马迪 跟紧了
Come on, Matty. Stay close.
天黑请回家
第一季第四集
出门有事 很快回来
爱你们的妈妈 爸爸
每周六爸爸都会做早餐
Dad always makes breakfast on Saturdays.
我想吃鸡蛋
I want eggs.
我知道 但爸爸不在家
I know, but Dad's not here.
不用担心 金妮 爸妈很快就回来
Don't worry, Ginny. Mom and Dad will be back soon.
你干什么呢 就像个穿着裙子的浣熊
God, what's wrong with you? You're like a raccoon in a skirt.
我在寻找线索
I'm looking for clues.
我就知道
I knew it.
我不接电♥话♥他们就会发飙
They would kill me if I didn't pick up.
为什么他们不接电♥话♥
Why aren't they picking up?
你好 是我
Hi, um, it's me.
我们刚发现了带血的纸巾
Just we found some B-L-O-O-D-Y paper towels,
想问问你们有没有事
and just...wanted to make sure you're okay.
不好了
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我可以煮鸡蛋
I can make eggs.
怎么打开鸡蛋
How do I open them?
严重吗
How bad is it?
什么
Uh, what?
你疼吗 有多疼
我大概 大概五级吧
Oh, well. I'd-- I--Yeah, I'd call it a five.
-五级 -对 五级
- Five? - Yeah, point five.
-挺好的 -你在笑我 真贴心
- Great. - Now you're making fun of me. Nice.
解释一下 我刚被人揍了
Okay, in my defense, I have just had my ass kicked,
我们还是别损了
so I don't think we need to do that.
你为什么去那 挑衅他吗
Why did you go there? To provoke him?
我想让他承认他撒了谎
Look, I wanted him to admit that he lied.
他承认了吗
And did he?
我
I...
这就是我们给女儿们树立的榜样
So this is what we're modeling for the girls now?
求而不得 就一拳揍过去
You don't get what you want, you just punch 'em in the face.
当然不是
No, of-of course not.
-是伊奇 她打了十二次了 -别接
- It's Izzy. She's called 12 times. - No, don't answer it.
我不知道该怎么跟她们说
I don't know what I'm gonna tell 'em, okay?
你应该在冲动行事之前
You should've thought of
好好想想
that before you decided to be such a meathead.
-妈妈 -嗨
- Mom? - Hey.
发生什么了 你们还好吗
What happened? Are you guys okay?
谁流血了 为什么录像带在垃圾桶里
Who's bleeding and why is the VHS tape in the trash?
没事 一切都好
No, it's fine. Everything's fine.
你♥爸♥爸出了点意外
Your dad just had a small accident.
我们在给他包扎伤口
We're getting him patched up.
-他还好吗 -什么意外
- Well, is he okay? - What kind of accident?
有脑震荡吗
Does he have a concussion?
-你得跟她们解释一下 -他昏迷了吗
- You know what? You have to talk. - Is he in a coma?
-不行 -跟她们说去
- No, no. - You are talking to them.
嗨
Hey, guys.
首先 我很好
First of all, I'm-I'm fine. Okay?
其次
And second of all,
希尔妲 你绝对不能报道这个
Hilde, you are absolutely not reporting on this.
我有什么可报道的 你什么都没告诉我们
What do I have to report on? You're not telling us anything.
一切都好 我没事
Everything's fine. I'm fine.
你们不停地说"很好"
You guys keep on using the word "Fine."
你们告诉过我
You told me that when
当一个人反复说一个词时
people say the same word over and over again,
通常意味着他们在撒谎
that usually means they're lying.
我很高兴你还记得
I love that you remember that.
但不太高兴你用这个来反驳我
I love it a little less that you're trying to use that against me,
但我们一会儿就回家了
but look, you know, we're gonna be home soon,
你可以亲自检查我
so you can inspect me yourself.
你会看出来我一点事都没有 我很好
You will see that I'm-I'm all good. I'm-I'm f-- fantastic.
-我很好 -停下吧
- I'm good. - Can you stop?
我让你妈接电♥话♥了
Okay, I'm passing you back to your mom. Okay?
爱你们 再见
I love you guys, bye. Bye, bye, bye.
把手♥机♥给我 希尔妲
Give me the phone, Hilde.
妈妈 我想和同学去看电影
Mom, I have that movie thing with the kids from school.
抱歉 小伊 我们不能及时回去
I'm sorry, Iz. We won't be back in time.
你能留在家照顾金妮吗
Can you stay with Ginny?
小伊
Iz?
没事 我明白 交给我吧
Uh, yeah. It's fine. I get it. I'll take care of it.
好 一会儿再打给你 再见
'Kay, I'll talk to you soon. Bye.
她还好吗
She okay?
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
希尔妲
Hilde.
爸爸难过也就算了
God, it was one thing when Dad was sad.
他现在还喝醉酒了回家
Now he's coming home wasted.
还出了意外 妈妈好像很生他的气
And having accidents. Mom seemed really mad at him.
你觉得他们会分手吗
Do you think they're gonna break up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不希望他们分手
I don't want them to break up.
我也是
Me either.
我们能解决的
Come on. We can fix it.
这怎么能解决问题
How's that gonna fix it?
我们只要不让他们烦心 让他们更轻松
We just need to make things nice for them. Okay? Easier.
这样他们就不用担心
So that they don't have to worry about
打扫卫生 洗衣服 做饭 照顾我们
cleaning or laundry and food and us.
他们就可以享受二人世界
So that they can just be together.
不 拿走
No, put this away.
问题要这么解决
This is how we fix things.
爸爸经历了一些事 一些不好的事
Something happened to Dad. Something bad.
所以才会对纽约的案子那么执迷
That's why he was so obsessed with the New York case.
所以才会瞒着我们
That's why he's hiding things from us.
我要是能查出
If I could...If I could
里奇·费弗到底遭遇了什么就好了
just find outwhat happened to Richie Fife.
好吧 可是
Okay, but what could you
连警♥察♥和爸爸都束手无策的事情
figure out that the Sheriff's Department couldn't?
你又怎么查明
That Dad couldn't?
这盘录像带是新的 是他们三十年前没有的
This tape is new. They didn't have it 30 years ago.
那又怎么样
Okay, so what?
如果我能找到录制的人 找到来源
So, if I can find who filmed it, where it came from,
三十年前它的下落
and where it was 30 years ago...
那我就能查出那天晚上发生了什么
I could find out what happened that night.
马特
Hey, Matt!
马特 开门
Matt! Open the door!
开门啊 马特
Open this door, Matt!
是那个怪家伙 看他的脸 他把爸爸揍了吗
That's the weird guy. Look at his face. Did he beat up Dad?
马特 我要原件
Matt! I want the original.
开门啊 马特
Open the door, Matt!
开门啊 马特 我知道你在家
Open this door, Matt! I know you're in there.
原版录像带
原版录像带
The original tape?
他走了
He's gone.
不能让爸爸知道
We can't tell Dad about this.
我得抢先一步到那
I gotta get there first.
等下 希尔妲 你不能去 你要干什么
Wait, no, Hilde. You can't go back out there. What are you doing?
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表