剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
Bartender says, "So what'd you do?"
「背着她跟她姐姐约会」
"Starting dating her sister behind her back."
艾米莉遗传了幽默感
Ba-dum-bum. Emily got the sense of humor.
-贝丝遗传了脾脏 -我们共同享有
- Beth got our spleen. - We share it.
很高兴能知道这些
Oh, that's good to know.
你能告诉我你骨盆哪里痛吗
Okay, can you show me where the pain is in your pelvis?
就在
It's right--
等等
Wait.
不会是凯思琳吧
Oh, that better not be Kathleen.
艾米莉 她伤了你的心
Emily, she broke your heart.
她看女人的眼光非常差
She has the worst taste in women.
你对男人的品味最糟了
You have the worst taste in men.
对 我们不能看到彼此的脸
Yeah, we can't totally see each other's faces,
如果要吵架 我们会用iPad视频通话
so if we want to fight, we FaceTime on our iPads.
好 你之前正要告诉我
Okay, you were just about to show me
你的骨盆哪里会痛
where the pain is in your pelvis.
抱歉 在
I'm sorry, it's right--
她是假装的
She's faking.
我们不会感觉到彼此的疼痛
We don't feel each other's pain.
我们的神经系统是分开的
We have separate nervous systems.
艾米莉 你会感觉到你姐姐的
Emily, you're not experiencing any of the symptoms
任何症状吗
your sister's having?
不会 我觉得很正常
No, I feel normal.
我想对你们两位都进行检查
I'd like to run tests on both of you.
-当然 -当然
- Sure. - Sure.
你觉得贝丝是怎么了
What do you think is wrong with Beth?
我不知道 我会查出来的
I don't know. I'll find out.
一起抱抱
Group hug.
感觉真诡异
This is weird.
对
Yeah.
你在我后面好安静
Hey, you're quiet back there.
为什么连体双胞胎搬去英国了
Why'd the Siamese twin move to England?
这样另外一个才能开车
So the other one could drive.
梆梆梆
Ba-dum-bum.
我喜欢粗脚踝的女生
I like a girl with thick ankles
而且脸上还有一点毛
and a little hair on their face.
这是
Um, what is--
-就是那些女人 -就是那些
- It's the women, yeah. - Who slept--
跟卡拉汉上♥床♥的
With Callahan?
很有趣吧
Fun, huh?
当时大概是关灯了吧
Lights had to be out.
MRSA可经由多种方式传播
MRSA can be transmitted a number of ways.
水中的细菌
Bacteria in the water,
卫生环境不佳
lack of sanitary conditions.
他跟你说过他快死了吗
did he tell you he was dying?
不是什么临终许愿的情况吧
Is this some kind of Make-A-Wish situation?
-不是 -疾控中心要求检查你们是否
- No. - The CDC requires us to test each of you for MRSA
有感染MRSA 并填完这张表格上的问题
and complete the questions on this form.
你想要我们顺便检查一下你的视力吗
Do you want us to check your vision while you're here?
你看得到我的手吗
Can you see my hands?
你记得日期吗
What was the date, you know,
你们大概是哪天发生性行为的
you had sexual contact approximately?
-11月26日 -很精确的日期
- November 26th. - The exact date.
他跟你说过他快死了吗
Did he tell you he was dying?
他跟你说过他快死了吗
Did he tell you he was dying?
他跟你说过他快死了吗
Did he tell you he was dying?
那次性行为是
Was the intercourse--
我一生中最浪漫最美好的夜晚吗
The most romantic, amazing night of my life?
不是 阴♥道♥性♥交♥吗
No. Vaginal.
-不是 -好
- No. - Okay.
你知道吗
You know what?
或许你可以自己填完这张表格
Maybe you can actually fill this out.
这真是太神奇了
It's just fascinating.
我们之前在克利夫兰医学中心也遇过连体双胞胎
We had a pair of conjoined twins born in Cleveland Clinic.
我参与团队为他们进行20小时的手术
I was part of the team that worked on them for 20 hours.
他们差点没撑过去
They nearly didn't survive.
他们很少能撑过去
They--they rarely do.
她们其中一个上教堂 另一个是佛教♥徒♥
One of them goes to church, and the other is a Buddhist.
她们甚至支持不同政党
They're not even registered for the same political parties,
贝丝告诉我她们在大学时
and Beth told me that when they were in college,
艾米莉在春季舞台剧上饰演艾薇塔
Emily played Evita in their spring production.
我不知道她们怎么做到的
I don't know how they did it,
她们的人生是什么样子
what life must be like for them.
她们的智力 个性都只是表面上有差异
Well, superficial differences in intellect, personality--
不 正好相反
No, on the contrary.
她们是两个不同个体
They're very much individuals
可能一辈子都在努力
who have probably struggled all their lives
寻找自我认同
to find personal identity.
对 但她们仍要学习
Right, but they still had to learn
把她们自己视为是单一生命体
to regard themselves as a single living organism
而非不同的两个人 这样才能生存
rather than two separate human beings in order to survive.
我是说 她们共用一颗肝脏
I mean, they share a liver.
还有脾脏
And a spleen,
但你看 她们有独自的心脏 肺脏
but look, they have separate hearts, lungs,
还有生殖系统
and reproductive systems.
我是说 她们可以同时各自怀孕
I mean, they could each have children at the same time.
检查结果出来了
Lab results came in.
贝丝得癌症了
Beth has a cancer,
但她妹妹没有
and her sister doesn't.
好 听着
All right, look,
我知道今晚很漫长 但这是个特别病例
I know it's been a long evening, but this is a unique case,
会涉及医学与伦理的考量
and there are medical and ethical considerations involved
生命伦理委员会也会参与决策
that the Bio-Ethics Committee will rule on,
所以我们要想出一些建议疗法
so we have to make some recommendations.
我建议停止伺候那个委员会
I recommend we stop catering to that committee.
他们是一群保守的
They're a conservative bunch of--
没帮助
Not helping.
贝丝的腹膜后腔有三♥期♥平滑肌肉瘤
Beth has stage three leiomyosarcoma in her retroperitoneum.
目前没有转移迹象
Look, there's no signs of metastasis,
但我们必须切除肿瘤
but the tumor has to be removed.
肿瘤包住了她的下腔静脉 压♥迫♥血流
It's encasing her inferior vena cava, she's got compression,
使血液回流到心脏的量减少
and it's decreasing blood flow back to her heart.
我猜切除肿瘤会出现并发症
So I assume removing the tumor presents complications.
对 因为我们做完手术之后
Yeah, because we'll have to follow up surgery
需要进行积极化疗与放疗
with an aggressive course of chemo and radiation
才能完全根除肿瘤
to fully eradicate the cancer.
我们做了药物基因学检查
We did do a pharmacogenomics,
肿瘤只对阿霉素有反应
and it will only respond to doxorubicin.
这对另外一个人有什么影响
How will that affect the other twin?
艾米莉有三♥级♥心力衰竭
Emily has class 3 heart failure.
这是她一直很喘的原因
That's why she's always out of breath.
阿霉素有心脏毒性
Doxorubicin is a cardiotoxic.
会让她进入末期心力衰竭 这会杀死她的
It's gonna tip her into end stage heart failure. That'll kill her.
如果我们不做手术呢
And if we don't operate?
贝丝会死于癌症
Beth's gonna die from the cancer.
她姐姐也会死
And then so will her sister.
如果连体双胞胎其中一位死亡
The remaining body of a conjoined twin
另外一位只会继续存活几天
can only survive a few days if the other one dies.
她妹妹的尸体腐烂 会让她死于败血症
She'll die of sepsis from her sister's decomposing body.
你治好一个 杀死另外一个
You cure one, you kill the other,
然后她们两个还是会死
and then they still both die.
委员会绝不会让这间医院
That committee will never let this hospital
对这两位女人做手术
operate on those two women
除非这间医院能从这个病例
unless there's something in it for the hospital
得到好处 例如公♥关♥部能宣传
to benefit from, like a bit of PR
我们要进行成人连体双胞胎分体手术
about performing a separation on adult conjoined twins.
有可能做分体手术吗
Oh, is that possible, separation?
我们可以请来加州大学洛杉矶分校的团队
We could in bring that team from UCLA.
你们可以安全分离她俩 对吧
You could safely separate them, though?
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yes.
没必要进行分离
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表