剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
You know, you and I actually have a lot in common.
我们都觉得《原始力量》
We both think "Raw Power" was the greatest album
是有史以来最伟大的唱片
that was ever made.
他是天才
He's a genius.
我们都帅得无可救药
We're both devilishly handsome.
我要不是直男的话我会上你的
You know I'd do you if I wasn't straight.
-而且我们都爱亚历克丝 -是的
- And we both love Alex. - Yeah.
我们不同在于我很久以前想清楚了
The difference is that I figured out a long time ago
我不会是她的那个他 出于我的身份
that I can't be her guy because of who I am
以及我这一生的追求
and what I want out of my life.
-我爱她 -说起来简单做起来难
- I love her. - That's the easy part.
野生动物驿站
Wildlife Waystation.
占地超过500英亩 有125种动物
Over 500 acres, 125 different species,
而我们仍在洛杉矶市内
and we're still in Los Angeles.
这些动物都是哪来的
Where do the animals come from?
马戏团 动物园 还有一些是被遗弃的
Circuses, zoos, and some are abandoned.
来吧 我们去见本内特博士
Come on. I want you to meet Dr. Bennett.
还有她的朋友们 不过基本上都是动物
Risa to her friends, which are mostly animals.
可别说我没提醒你哦
Don't say I didn't warn you.
来吧 宝贝 把甘草吃掉
Come on, baby, take the licorice.
来吧
Come on.
好的 乖孩子 真听话
Yes, there you go. Good boy. Yeah.
人类和黑猩猩DNA的相似度达到了99%
Well, the similarities between human and chimp DNA are 99%.
黑猩猩的胸壁要更向外凸出一些
Now, the chimp's chest wall is more convex.
它的肌肉组织的密度更高
It's musculature is denser.
如果你之前能想到找个兽医帮你的话
Imagine how successful your surgery would be
你的手术一定会做得很成功
if you had the sense to ask a veterinarian to assist you.
是吗 你认识兽医吗
Oh, yeah. What? You know of one?
得了吧你
Oh, come on.
那么...
So, um--
妮玛现在怎么样
how's Neema doing?
她不行了 瑞莎
She's fading, Risa.
但我还是觉得她有可能改变这个世界
But I still think she might change the world.
是的
Yeah.
有个名字很复杂但实质很简单的说法
It's a simple idea with a fancy name.
动物普同性
Zoobiquity.
所有的生物 动物和人类
All living things, animals and humans,
-都是相互连结的 -没错
- are all connected. - Yeah.
猩猩会抑郁
Gorillas suffer depression,
猎豹会得乳腺癌
cheetahs get breast cancer,
但是黑猩猩不会得艾滋病
but chimps can't get AIDS.
帮助动物就是帮助自己
You help animals, and you help yourselves.
试想一下 如果医生和兽医可以通过
Imagine if doctors and vets could enhance patient care
共享治疗和诊断的信息来提高治疗效果
if they shared information about treatments and diagnoses
-会是多棒的一件事 -没错
- for both species. - Yeah.
这样妮玛的手术就会
And Neema's surgery would certainly
吸引巨大的社会关注
generate a lot of publicity.
-不行 不能公开 -为什么
- Nope, no publicity. - Why?
我还没有跟你把故事讲完
I haven't told you the whole story, okay?
是这样...
But...
妮玛并不是从动物园退休的
let's just say Neema didn't exactly retire from a zoo.
她在一个医学研究所的地下室的笼子里
She spent 30 years locked in a cage in the basement
被关了30年
of a medical research facility.
她是怎么从那个笼子里出来的 杰西
How did she get out of that cage, Jesse?
有人把笼子打开了
Someone opened it.
-她偷了钥匙吗 -被别人救了
- She stole it? - Rescued.
-被一个动物保护组织 -救了
- By an animal rights group. - Rescued?
营救妮玛这件事没有做错
Saving Neema is the right thing to do here.
杰西 那家医院会来找我们麻烦的
Jesse, the hospital will come after us.
我不在乎 我很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I don't care. I'm sorry if I involved you.
你想退出吗 我反正是不会的
You want to back out? I got to do this.
别说了 你知道我必须拯救科林的心脏
Okay, don't. You know I have to save Colin's heart.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your bloody mind?
不对 应该这样说
No. Sorry. Let me rephrase that.
你们俩是都疯了吗
Are you both out of your bloody minds?
我们已经为这场手术做好了前期准备
We already have the surgical infrastructure for this procedure.
我们还请到了一位娴熟的兽医
We also have the collaboration
与我们合作
of a highly skilled veterinarian.
我们可以把异种器♥官♥移♥植♥
We can turn xenotransplantation
从外科手术的研究工具转变为
from a surgical research tool
应对全球范围人体器官短缺的解决方案
into a solution for the worldwide organ shortage.
谁能知道医生和兽医的合作的
Who knows where the collaboration
最终结果会是什么样呢
between doctors and vets could lead?
在科罗拉多州
At Colorado State,
保留小狗断肢方面的研究
finding ways to save limbs in dogs
已经对治疗青少年骨癌起到了帮助
has already led to treatment of teens with bone cancer.
别说了 这件事没有商量的余地
Stop. It's not gonna happen.
你们知不知道这可能会对我们的名声
Do you have any idea how damaging this would be
你们知道这会对医院的名誉和资金造成多大损失
to our reputation? To our funding?
这和即将到来的董事会审核有关吧
Tell me this isn't about the board review coming up.
让我把话说清楚
Let me be clear.
圣马太医院不能跟动物普同性沾边
Saint Matthews is not in the zoobiquity business.
我们是为人类的健康保健服务
We are in the human health care business,
我不愿意浪费宝贵的医疗资源
and I will not sacrifice precious resources
就因为你向一个小男孩夸下了海口
because you made an impossible promise to a little boy.
算了 我还是不会放弃的
Fine. Well, I'm not giving up yet.
我去联♥系♥一下艾滋病基金会
I'm gonna go check with the AIDS Foundation.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来不错
All right, looks pretty good.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
谢恩医生
Dr. Shane.
你有时间吗
You got a second?
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
我从手术室里拿到的新鲜尸体
I got you a fresh cadaver from the OR.
美的很
Gorgeous.
你可以说出腹主动脉上所有的血管吗
Now can you name all the blood vessels off the abdominal aorta?
膈下动脉 脾脏动脉
Phrenic. Splenic.
肠系膜上动脉
Superior mesenteric.
肠系膜下动脉
Inferior mesenteric.
不错 继续说
Good. Keep going.
我想不起来了
Ugh, I can't remember.
我滴个老天爷
Oh, my God.
如果我过不了测试的话
This is one year of medical school in Seoul
那我在首尔上的一年医学院就白费了
down the drain if I don't pass this exam.
我永远都成不了医生
I'm never gonna be a doctor.
你为什么不在那边完成学业
Why didn't you finish over there?
原因很复杂
'Cause it's complicated.
-个人原因 -真的吗
- Personal. - Really?
我认为我们已经一笑泯恩仇
Okay. I think we're past that, all right?
你的照顾让我重获健康
You nursed me back to health, okay?
你看过我呕吐的样子了
You've seen my barf face.
别提了 往事不堪回首
Okay, don't remind me.
说吧
Come on.
我表姐在美国生病了
My cousin got sick in the states.
我从韩国的医学院辍学过来照顾她
I left med school in Korea to come back here and take care of her,
我以为我还能继续学习
and I thought I'd find a way to continue,
但医学院学费昂贵
but med school is very expensive.
护理学校更加便宜也能更快毕业
Nursing school was cheaper and faster,
但我心底一直渴望成为医生
but I never stopped wanting to be a doctor.
很好
Good.
你能说说这人的肝脏怎么样吗
Can you tell me what's wrong with this guy's liver?
肝脏是...女性的
It's a female.
我告诉他那个吻没有任何意义
I told him the kiss didn't mean anything.
你撒谎了
So you lied.
我不能就此放手
I can't let this go.
我认为你没弄明白
I just don't think you get it.
我要再试一次 我希望你能站在我们这边
So I'm gonna try again, because I want you on our side,
我来这里之前
but the truth is I made a call to the board of directors
打了个电♥话♥给董事会
before I came here.
很抱歉 米莉 我要动用职权了
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表