剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
What does someone like you love to do in her spare time?
我喜欢漫步沙滩
I like long walks on the beach,
泡热水澡
hot bubble baths...
还喜欢一大早就给病人开胸的声音
and the sound of cracking a patient's chest open
像开龙虾般那样清脆
like a lobster first thing in the morning.
来吧
Come.
我刚升任为圣马太的技术创新主任
I recently became St. Matthew's Chief Innovations Officer,
所以我有责任将尖端的外科手术
which means I'm responsible for bringing
引入这家医院
cutting-edge procedures to the hospital.
我这周在日本有个会
I have a meeting in Japan this week.
他们利用病人自身的细胞
They're taking a patient's own cells
培养可移植器官
and growing a transplantable organ.
心脏 肝 肾 骨头 应有尽有
Heart, liver, kidney, bone... you name it.
他们在生物工程上遥遥领先
They're whupping our asses in bioengineering.
-我喷到你了 -不是 你喷到我了
- Did I spit on you? - No, you spit on me.
是 我说话喷唾沫星子
Yeah, I do that.
好吧 我对公♥司♥这回事是个新手
Okay, I'm new at all this corporate stuff,
但我却知道
but what I do know is this,
你买♥♥了一个篮球队
you bought a basketball team
球队都没打进季后赛
that didn't even make it to the playoffs,
你的科技公♥司♥还是被谷歌♥踩在脚下
your tech company's still no match for Google...
你在迪拜建的华丽酒店最终会客满
And your stunning hotel in Dubai will eventually fill up...
前提是这个国家能还清负债
if the country ever gets out of debt.
但我有更棒的东西推销给你们
But I have something better to sell you gentlemen.
生命
It's lives,
一项早期创新的投资
an investment in early-stage innovations.
高风险 高回报
High risk, high reward,
一个改变世界的机会
and a chance to change the world...
前提是你们有种
if you have the balls.
「金元宝」
Ping Pang Pong,
那些是我「点」的化验结果吗
are those the lab results I ordered?
肌酸酐指数2.5
Creatinine 2.5.
[韩语]你这个大白♥痴♥
范围在225个单位
at a range 225.
[韩语]你个蠢货 能听懂吗
可以了吗 卡拉汉医生
Okay, okay, Dr. Callahan?
-爱死你了 -就喜欢整他
- Oh, I love you. - I love doing that to him.
这是我生活中最有趣的事了
It's the highlight of my life.
你今早要的化验结果
The tests you ordered this morning.
阿戈斯蒂尼夫人签了捐赠协议
And Mrs. Agostinii's family signed the papers,
所以可以做心脏移植了
so we're ready to pull her heart.
终于来了 时机恰到好处
Finally. The timing couldn't be better.
我病人的心脏指数正处于下降状态
My patient's cardiac index is dropping.
让她准备手术吧 院内由谁来协助
Let's get her prepped for OR. Who's in-house to assist?
今天是周六
Well, uh, it is Saturday.
-什么 -今天是周六
- What? - It's Saturday.
周六吗 你大爷...
It's Saturday? Mother...
我懂 我也经历过
I know. It happens to me too.
好吧 看卡拉汉能不能来协助吧
Okay, fine, you see if Callahan can assist.
他这人很恶心 不过实力很牛掰
He's so gross but flipping brilliant.
告诉他进我的手术室必须喷除臭剂
You tell him in my OR, he wears deodorant.
你大爷的 周六吗
Mother... Saturday?
好吧
Okay.
-好 没事 -潘蒂尔医生
- Yeah. That's okay. - Dr. Panttiere.
亚历克丝
Alex.
-好久不见 -十年不见
- It's been a while. - Ten years.
前后差36天左右吧
Uh, give or take 36 days.
-我想跟你谈谈 -我也想
- I want to catch up. - Me too.
我也想 但我现在有个心脏移植手术...
Me too, but right now I have a heart transplant, so...
实际上 我就是因为这事找你
Well, actually, you know, that's why I wanted to talk to you.
阿戈斯蒂尼夫人的心脏不能给你的患者
Your patient isn't getting Mrs. Agostinii's heart.
休想不给她
Like hell she isn't.
你今早把那些「金主」
You know you did a damn good job
哄得团团转啊
with those hedge fund boys this morning.
-他们捐了1.5亿 -这跟...
- They're in for $150 million. - What does this got...
其中一位捐的最多
One of them's donating a majority of the funds.
他的父亲需要心脏移植
His father needs a heart transplant,
但你患者的对照血清检测结果呈阳性
but your patient has a positive cross match,
他父亲的结果呈阴性
and his father has a negative.
他父亲是更适合的人选
He's a better recipient.
亚历克丝 这家医院的大部分人
Alex, most people at this hospital
会开香槟...
would be popping champagne...
如果你还记得
Yeah, if you remember,
我跟这家医院的大部分人可不一样
I'm not like most people at this hospital.
我不是常青藤名校出身
I didn't go to one of the Ivies.
我记得
I remember.
-这是她干的 -米莉森特吗
- She did this. - Millicent?
对 这六个月来
Yeah, for the last six months,
她一直针对程序问题找我麻烦
she's been all over my ass about procedure.
麦金太尔管理这里时
When Mclntyre ran this place...
麦金太尔把这里弄得一团糟
This place was a mess with Mclntyre.
对 但我当时能做更多事
Yeah, but I got away with a hell of a lot more.
如果他还在这 我现在已经在准备手术
And if he was still here, I'd be prepping for surgery.
我的患者快死了
My patient is dying.
我要那颗心脏
I want that heart.
那你最好想别的办法
Then you better figure something out,
因为我已经把它放到飞往纽约的班机上了
'cause I just put it on a plane to New York.
好 手术很顺利 里克 你会没事的
All right, operation went well, Rick. You're gonna be just fine.
哈里森医生 很荣幸能看到你
It was an honor to watch you, Dr. Harrison...
做手术
operate.
-他死了吗 -里克死了吗
- Is he dead? - Rick dead?
这个人的胰脏有六公分大的肿瘤
This guy had a six-centimeter mass in his pancreas,
但我做过这种手术好几次
but I've done a few of those,
所以我想他应该会没事的
so I think he's gonna be a-okay.
-谢谢你 -她很可爱
- Thank you. - Mm, she's cute.
-发生什么事 -杰西偷走我的心脏
- What... what happened? - Jesse stole my heart.
我的患者已经等心脏移植三个月了
My patient's been waiting three months to transplant.
我要去肿瘤科 或许那里有人死了
I'm gonna go to Oncology. Maybe somebody died there.
不 等等 等等
No. Hold on, hold on. Hold on.
你会找到心脏的
You'll find a heart.
今天早上你离开后 你妈打电♥话♥来
Your mom called after you left this morning.
-你要回电给她 -好
- You got to call her back. - Okay.
她想跟我们一起去慈善晚会
She wants to go to the benefit with us.
她听说乔治·克鲁尼也会去晚会
She's convinced George Clooney's gonna be there.
对 我说他从来不会出现在这种场合
Yeah, well, I told her he never shows up to those things,
所以她不会来了
so she's not coming,
但她 她邀请我周日去吃晚餐
but she, uh... she invited me to dinner on Sunday.
她当然会邀你 我妈很爱你
Of course she did. My mother loves you.
比你妈喜欢我的程度再多一点
Slightly more than your mother likes me.
我妈喜欢你
My mother likes you.
她认为我是在贫民区长大的
She thinks I come from the wrong side of the tracks.
你的确是从贫民区
You do come from the wrong side...
你希望我今天跟你一起做手术
You desire me in your OR today?
对对对 卡拉汉 等我找到心脏之后
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Callahan, the minute I find a heart.
你最好不要太臭
And you better not smell.
我散发成熟气息时工作最棒了 小潘
Work best when I'm ripe, Pants.
走左边
On your left.
如果我走这边 你还看得见我吗
If I go this way, can you still see me?
我永远都看得见你 卡拉汉
I can always see you, Callahan.
你这个周末想出去吗
You want to get away this weekend?
-我要照顾儿子 -你可以带着儿子
- I have the boys. - You bring the boys.
拜托 这会像
Come on. It'll be like a, uh...
像家庭旅游
like a family vacation.
其实如果我把剩下的东西搬进你家
In fact, if I move the rest of my stuff in your place,
那我们已经一起度过这周末了
then we'd already be spending the weekend together.
这不是好事吗
Aren't I a good thing?
你可以尽情享受性♥爱♥
All the sex you want,
但你不需要套戒指在我手指上
and you don't even have to put a ring on my finger.
我不介意给你戒指
I wouldn't mind that either.
看看是谁被胃溃疡救了
Look who got saved by a gastric ulcer.
转身
Turn around.
-真好预测 -早日康复
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表