剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
我已经说了不要
This is me saying no.
我的决定就是不做
This is my decision, and it's no.
不好意思 我是来见谢恩医生的
Excuse me, I'm here to see Dr. Shane.
其实 我有点来早了
Actually, I'm a little early.
他说我可以在四号♥检查室准备
He said I could set up in Exam Room Four.
我会带她去
I'll take her.
多久了
How far along are you?
别推我 我怀孕了
"Don't, I'm pregnant."
你在说这个啊 我没有怀孕
Yeah, yeah. I'm not pregnant,
我希望我没有那么说
just a thing I wish I hadn't said.
猜到了 不过你把我推进了杰西的怀抱里呢
I figured, but hey, you pushed me into Jesse's arms.
真是谢谢你了
So, thanks for that.
我查过你
I looked you up.
-是吗 -你很在行
- Did you? - You're good.
你在截肢上的作品很美
The work you do with amputees is amazing.
你是个艺术家
You're an artist.
杰西也是这么说你的缝合技术的
Ah, that's what Jesse said about your suturing.
是吗
Did he?
他说大多数医生只是缝合了身体
Most surgeons sew your body back together, he said,
但亚历克丝缝的好像可以治愈灵魂
but Alex sutures like she could restore your soul.
他有没说我是从他那里学到这些的
Did he mention everything I know, I learned from him?
这部分他没说
He left that part out.
十年 前
上钩 上钩
Come on. Come on.
快上钩啊
Come on, come on, come on.
好的
Okay.
不
No!
你也没必要拳打脚踢啦
You don't have to kick the thing.
人家也是有感觉的
It's got feelings too, you know.
没有生命的物体是没有感觉的
Inanimate objects don't have feelings.
像你的心一样
Like your heart.
这你就错了 潘蒂尔
That's where you're wrong, Panttiere.
你要跟爪子合为一体
You've got to be one with the claw.
-跟爪子合为一体 -感受负空间
- "Be one with the claw." - Feel the negative space.
是哦
Yeah.
-补足 -补足
- Compensate. - Compensate.
补 啥
Compen--what?
瞧着没
Yeah. You see that?
你年轻时是有多蛋疼
You had a seriously misspent youth.
-你不想要吗 -我想要
- What, you don't want it? - Yeah, I want it.
是个蠢礼帽
It's a stupid bowler hat.
是个带着发夹的小礼帽
It's a tiny bowler hat with a hair clip.
你都不懂
You're missing the point.
那是真的笑容吗
Is that an actual smile?
我都忘记你会笑了
I forgot you knew how to do that.
你知道自从我被禁止手术后日子有多艰难吗
You know what my days are like since I was banned from surgery?
我给静脉淤血溃疡换包扎
I change dressings on venous stasis ulcers.
-很难闻 -我培养痰液
- That smells. - I plate sputum.
-希望是在培养皿里 -亲手清理肠道
- Hopefully in a petri dish. - I disimpact bowels manually.
你在干那个时
You know, you've got to triple glove yourself
-得戴三层手套 -你知道吗
- if you're gonna do that. - And you know what?
我连克里夫兰都不能去
I can't even go to Cleveland,
因为你不肯推荐我
because you wouldn't recommend me.
别发牢骚了
Oh, stop your whining.
-我救了你 -救了我
- I saved you. - Saved me?
麦金太尔本来要炒了你的
McIntyre was gonna fire your ass,
我让她暂缓决定了
and I got her to change it to a probation.
你只要六个月内不出事
You keep your head down for six months,
就没问题了
and you'll be fine.
可你不在我身边
Without you.
对 我不在
Yeah, without me.
你知道我想说什么吗
You know what I have to say about that?
BGM: You and Me by Lifehouse
* cause it's you and me *
* And all other people *
* With nothing to do *
* Nothing to lose *
* And there's you and me *
* And all other people *
* And I don't know why *
* I can't keep my eyes off of you and me *
我不能 你就要离开了
I can't. I can't, you're leaving.
就当它从来没发生过
This never happened.
已经发生了好吗
It happened, all right.
那就算定情信物了哦
And that's the John.
糟糕
Shoot.
你不能证明了
You can't prove it.
杰西
Jesse!
你已经做完了
Oh, you're finished.
他把那个纹身改成了什么
What did he change it to?
我觉得这个你要问杰西
I think that's a question you need to ask Jesse.
好吧
Yeah.
应该不会
Probably not.
圆顶礼帽
The bowler hat!
那是你啊
That was you?
我今天过得特别奇怪
It's been a strange day,
是时候让它更奇怪些了
and it's about to get stranger.
我想让你帮个忙
I'd like to ask you a favor.
我也爱你
I love you too. Congratulations.
刚才是布莱恩的电♥话♥
That was Brian.
他刚刚拿到了俱乐部
He made an offer on the club.
拉斯维加斯
Vegas, baby!
人人都爱拉斯维加斯
Come on, everybody loves Vegas.
-罪恶之城 -整整一周
- Sin City, huh? - For a weekend.
嘿 伊娃
Hey, Ava.
你有时间吗
You got a moment?
烤奶酪三明治是今天的特色菜
Grilled cheese is today's special.
它会很好地提高你的精气神和胆固醇
That'll raise your spirits and your cholesterol.
我想让见一个人
I want you to meet someone.
我叫鲁比 我是纹身师
I'm Ruby. I'm a tattoo artist.
你们想要餐桌还是卡位
Would you like a table or a booth?
我想让你看一些照片
I'd like to show you some photos
它们都是我在手术疤痕上纹的纹身作品
of the work I do on people with surgical scars
还有截肢上的
and amputations.
以及做了乳♥房♥♥切除术的女人身上的
And women with mastectomies.
我不会动手术的
I'm not doing this.
BGM: Trees & Trust by Kye Kye
你应该看一下这些 伊娃
You should take a look at these, Ava.
它们真的很棒
They're really pretty amazing.
这个女人在阿富汗被流弹击中
This woman took shrapnel in Afghanistan.
尽管她穿着防弹背心 胸部还是被压碎了
Even with her flak jacket, her chest was crushed.
可你看现在 一只飞翔的凤♥凰♥
Now look, a phoenix rising.
还有这个男孩
And this boy,
他的手臂在一次车祸中几乎被完全切断
his arm was nearly severed in a car crash.
现在他的伤痕被纹上了漂亮的蓝色闪电
And now it's beautiful blue bolts of lightning.
这些照片只是一些例子告诉人们
These photos are just examples
如何将痛苦的失去变为重生的美丽
of how people have turned loss into beauty.
而你早就知道这些道理
Something you already know.
没有人想变成这样
None of these people planned to look like this.
可意外发生 他们的计划也随着改变
But something happened, and their plans changed.
他们可以余生都活在对自己外貌的不满中
They could've gone the rest of their life feeling ugly,
也可以重新去定义什么是美丽
or they could redefine what beauty is.
你出身在一个错误的身体内
You were born in the wrong body
之前你做出了改变 现在你也可以
and you made a change. You can make another.
我会看起来不像一个女人
I won't look like a woman.
什么都无法改变你是女人的事实
Nothing can change what's true.
好吧
Fine.
绣球花
Hydrangeas.
-绣球花 -绣球花
- Hydrangeas? - Hydrangeas.
每到复活节的周日
Easter Sunday, my mom used to wear a hat
我妈妈就会戴上顶像绣球花一样的帽子
that looked like hydrangeas.
她看起来就像电影明星
She looked like a movie star.
你为什么这么在意
Why do you care so much?
因为一位好女人值得我为她奋斗
Because a good woman is worth fighting for.
BGM: Monster Lead Me Home by Sara Hartman
* Spin around, round, round me *
* Collide without a sound *
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表