剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
Gerard.
爸
Papa?
爸
Papa?
-卡尔森 打911 -好的 妈妈
- Carson, call 911. - Okay, got it, mom.
没事的 听着我的声音
You're gonna be fine. Just listen to my voice.
气道通畅 呼吸
Okay, his airway's okay. Okay, just breathe.
爸
Papa?
这是我爸的病历吗
Is that my father's chart?
我两小时前就申请检查了
I ordered tests two hours ago.
你昨晚睡觉了吗
Did you get any sleep last night?
这上面说他怀孕了
This says he's pregnant.
他没怀孕
He's not pregnant.
没有 是柯克伍德太太的
No, Mrs. Kirkwood is.
你确定拿到了我父亲的全部病史吗
You sure you got my father's full medical history?
亚历克丝 我十年前就是你♥爸♥爸的医生
Alex, I was his doctor ten years ago, all right?
是我诊断出他有肾病的
I'm the one that diagnosed him with renal disease.
他的肌酸酐半年来一直很稳定
His creatinine's been stable for six months.
肾功能不好的情况下已经控制得不错了
He's been managing fine on reduced function.
我们先等检查结果 先别慌
Before we panic, let's just wait for the test results.
也许我们只要调整他的治疗计划就可以了
Maybe we just need to readjust his treatment plan.
你没看见他倒在餐厅地上的样子
You didn't see him on the floor of my dining room.
对 但我一小时前刚见过他 他醒了
No, but I saw him an hour ago and he was awake.
还一直说个没完
He was talking my ear off.
我得知道情况有多严重
I just need to know how bad it is.
我明白 但你必须冷静
I understand, but you got to calm down, all right?
你都吓到护士了
You're scaring the nurses.
胆小鬼
Cowards.
我办公室备了一个小可可蛋糕
I have a backup Ho Ho in my office.
就等你开口了
Just say the word.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么样
How you doing?
还好吗
You okay?
没事 来吧
Yeah, let's do this.
好
All right.
你好
Hello.
杰西
Jesse!
五年了 难以置信啊
Five years, I cannot believe it.
感觉你越来越年轻 玛丽
I think you've actually aged backward, Marie.
别说笑了
Oh, stop.
没有 说真的 瞧瞧你 不可思议
No, really, look at you. It's unbelievable.
别闹了
Oh, please, stop.
只有澳洲人才会在医院里
Only an Australian would chat up a man's wife
跟病人的妻子搭讪
when he is in the hospital.
是啊 学个澳洲口音吧
Oh, yes, yes, please, do the Australian.
那不是一把刀
That's not a knife.
那是一把刀
That's a knife.
每次都能让你笑
Gets you every time.
我们很高兴你在这里
We are glad you are here.
杰勒德 你没事吧
Gérard? Is he okay?
我们会照顾好他的
On s'occupe de lui.
玛丽 你跟我去喝杯咖啡
Uh, Marie, let's-let's grab you a cup of coffee.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be fine.
他出现心房♥颤动 血钾6.1
It's his A-fib. His potassium's 6.1.
心前区导联复极波达峰值
Peaked T waves in his precordial leads.
要进行心律转复 拿些咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥来
Okay, we're gonna cardiovert. We'll need some Versed.
把注意力放在呼吸上
Okay, just focus on your breathing
以及我的声音上 好吗
and listen to my voice, okay?
我们要对你进行低电流刺♥激♥
We're gonna give you some low-energy shocks
使心律恢复正常
to trigger a normal heart rhythm.
要先让你失去意识 爸
We're gonna have to put you to sleep first, Papa.
-不不 亚历克丝 -没事的 爸
- Non, non. Alex, non. - Ca va aller, Papa.
给你戴上气罩 好吗
Je remettre le masque, d'accord?
听我说 听我说
Ecoute-moi. Ecoute-moi.
我夹克里有封信
Envelope. Dans ma veste.
也许他有些迷糊了 别担心
Maybe he's confused. Don't worry.
答应我 你一个人时再打开看
Promise me you will not open it till you are alone.
答应我
Promise me.
我知道我能相信你们两个
I know I can trust you both.
你好 潘蒂尔医生
Hi, Dr. Panttiere.
你♥爸♥怎么样了
How's your dad?
心律转复成功
The cardioversion was successful.
他会再睡好几个小时
He'll be sleeping it off for a few hours,
但情况稳定了
but he's stable.
-那很好 -是
- That's good. - Yeah.
我... 抱歉
I'm-Uh, sorry.
波希米亚人
歌♥剧
Opera?
借过
Excuse me.
我最爱《波希米亚人》了
"La Bohème" is my favorite.
我其实不是歌♥剧粉
I'm not really a fan.
那你对歌♥剧有何评价
What's your criticism?
我就是搞不懂他们为什么一定要唱
I just don't understand why they have to sing
唱一整场
the whole time.
借过
Excuse me.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
谁
Who?
你父亲 杰勒德
Your father, Gerard.
你怎么认识我父亲
How do you know my father?
我都不知道我父亲喜欢歌♥剧
I didn't know my father liked opera
也不知道他出轨
or cheating on my mother.
天呐 我母亲
Oh, my God, my mother.
她知道吗
Does she know?
不知道
No.
我很抱歉他告诉你了 真心抱歉
I'm so sorry he told you. I really am.
这个负担太沉重了
It's a terrible burden,
我能让你摆脱这个重担就好了
and I wish I could take it away.
你小时候 我见过你一次
You know, I met you once when you were a little girl.
我不记得
I don't remember.
你那时还不到十岁吧
Well, you couldn't have been more than ten.
你当时在湖边钓鱼
You were fishing at a lake.
麦格拉斯湖 我爸以前总带我去
McGrath Lake. My dad used to take me there.
就我们俩
Just me and him.
是 你带着你♥爸♥的相机
Yeah, you had your dad's camera.
到处去追鸭子
You were chasing the ducks around.
我还...
Oh, and I--
我教你玩过一个游戏
I taught you a game.
你很喜欢 一玩就停不下来
You loved it. You wouldn't stop playing it.
叫什么来着
What was it called?
「你更想做什么」
Oh, Would You Rather?
我父亲教我玩的那个游戏
My father taught me that game,
不是他的情妇
not his mistress.
珍惜每张照片的精彩瞬间
亚历姗德拉 我还要一条虫饵
Oh, oh, Alexandra, I need another worm.
哪一条
Which one?
三十年 前
你选一个
Surprise me.
选条又大又肥的
A big, juicy one.
这条不错
Ah, that's a nice one.
亚历姗德拉日快乐
Happy Alexandra Day.
亚历姗德拉日快乐
Happy Alexandra Day.
我希望明年这天大家都可以休假
I think, next year, everyone should get this day off
那就都不用上班了
so they don't have to work.
我喜欢你这想法
I like the way you think.
姑娘们都待在家不用上课
All of the girls stay home from school,
父亲们也都留在家不去上班
their fathers stay home from work,
然后大家都出来钓鱼
and everybody goes fishing.
普天同庆
A national holiday.
那是朱莉吗
Qu'elle est Jolie?
对
Oui.
你一定是亚历克丝
You must be Alex.
我很高兴终于见到你了
I am delighted to meet you finally.
我是伊莎贝尔
I'm Isabelle.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表