剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
-亚历克丝 帮帮我 -这条生命
- Alex, so help me. - This breathing life,
你要我眼看它死去
you want me to let it die?
如果你停止这项手术
Because if you shut down this surgery,
这两件事都会发生
both those things will happen.
我正在努力挽救整间医院
I'm trying to save an entire hospital
还有所有医院员工 亚历克丝
and everyone who works in it, Alex,
不只是你的病患而已
not just your patient.
血压下降
Blood pressure dropping.
亚历克丝
Alex...
我已经切开了一个口
I've made an incision.
手术开始了
The operation has begun.
我们有义务继续
We're obligated to proceed.
灼烧器
Cautery.
混♥蛋♥ 这群混♥蛋♥
Bollocks. Bollocks. You ass. Bug. Bug.
混♥蛋♥
Bugger!
亚历克丝吗
Alex?
没错
Yup.
你知道吗 刚开始时
You know, right from the beginning,
董事会不想让我聘用她
the board didn't want me to hire her.
她那种特立独行的风格 让人头痛
The maverick--the rock star-- can't be handled.
我为她争取了
Well, I argued,
我说一个杰出的外科医生值得为之冒险
"A brilliant surgeon. Worth the risk."
你认为你错了吗
Were you wrong?
什么 你在为她说话吗
What? Are you defending her?
亚历克丝不需要我为她说话
Alex doesn't need my defense,
她也不需要你为她说话
and she doesn't need your defense.
她会去做她想做的事
She's gonna do whatever she wants to do.
你能接受她这样 皮尔斯
And that's okay with you, Pierce?
我只是把实话说出来
I'm just trying to be honest.
你和我都知道亚历克丝像一匹野马
You and I both knew Alex was a wild ride before we got on.
没错 可是她就只顾着当圣人
Yeah, what, so she just gets to be the savior,
而我们都在她后面为她收拾残局
while the rest of us clean up behind her?
有些事你不愿意也要做
Well, then, you got to do what you got to do.
没错
Yeah.
你也一样
You too.
好的 开始慢慢松开钳子
Okay, start coming down slowly.
松开了
Coming down.
妮玛属于布拉赫曼研究机构
Neema belongs to the Brachman Research Facilities.
两名实验室的代表
Two representatives from the lab
正在来这的路上
are on their way over right now.
手术结束后
At the conclusion of this surgery,
他们会把她带回去
they will take her back into their possession.
你知道他们会对她做什么吗
Do you have any idea what they'll do to her?
你很幸运只需要负责照顾病人
You have the luxury of caring for patients.
而我有我的责任去维护医院
I have an obligation to safeguard a hospital,
无论付出什么代价
no matter what it costs me.
把她缝合好 准备转送
Close her up, and prepare her for transport.
法律已经变了
The law has changed.
他们不能再使用黑猩猩做实验
They can't use chimpanzees in any more experiments.
任何实验室都想要一个有人类心脏的猩猩
No, a chimp with a human heart is uniquely valuable to any lab.
我们不能把她送回去
We can't send her back.
不能
We can't.
我们可以从这里看见手术结果
We can observe the conclusion of the surgery from here.
妮玛怎么样了
How's Neema doing?
现在还不知道
It's too soon to know.
哈斯博士 瑞克博士
Dr. Haas, Dr. Rake,
我想再次对布拉赫曼实验室道歉
I want to apologize again to Brachman Labs.
手术开始之后
Neema's provenance didn't come to light
我才知道妮玛的来源
until after the surgery had begun.
接到你的电♥话♥我们很吃惊
We were surprised to get your call.
依照我们的经验
In our experience, people's emotions override
人们的情感常常战胜理智
their responsibilities.
我是一个医生
Well I'm a doctor myself.
我知道我们怎么研发出小儿麻痹症疫苗
I know the reason we have vaccines for polio
帕金森和肝炎的治疗方法的
and treatments for Parkinson's and Hepatitis
正是由于实验室的临床药物试验
is because they were developed
它们才能被研发出来
through medical trials in labs just like yours.
可人们觉得这些都不重要 我们是坏蛋
But none of that matters. We're the bad guys.
我想人人都明白科学研究的价值
Well, I think everybody agrees on the value of research.
只是从事研究的一些方法引起了人们争论
It's the methodology that's called into debate.
脉搏正在下降
Pulse is failing.
动脉插管在渗血
Aortic cannula is dislodged.
她正在大量失血
She's bleeding out.
呼吸很慢 我们没有上体外循环
Breathing's slowing. We're not on pump.
生命体征
Vitals?
收缩压40左右
Systolic BP's in the 40s.
推注500毫升盐水
Give 500 of saline and bolus her.
充电到十伏
Charge to ten.
十
Ten.
离手
Clear!
主动脉剥离
Aorta dissecting.
再来 充到十伏
Again, charge to ten.
十
Ten.
离手
Clear!
该死
Damn it.
死亡时间5点19分
Time of death: 5:19.
我非常遗憾
I'm so sorry,
对每个人来说这都是巨大的损失
this is a huge loss for everyone.
尤其是圣马太医院
Especially for Saint Matthews.
你们给偷来的动物做手术 然后还让它死了
You operated on stolen property and then destroyed it.
这事没完
This isn't over.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是你们医院要为实验失败
It means this hospital is liable for the damage done to the research
以及毁坏我们的财产负法律责任
and the destruction of our property.
你在用对簿公堂威胁我们吗
Are you threatening legal action?
我们会付诸行动的
That's exactly what we're doing.
我非常欢迎来自布拉赫曼实验室的
Well, I welcome a very public trial
公开动物实验成果
on the merits of Brachman Lab animal experimentation.
问题是 你们会吗
The question is-- will you?
圣马太做动物研究吗
Saint Matthews performs research on animals.
明显不一样 我们不残忍♥
Cruelty-free. A critical difference.
两位博士 你们会需要
Doctors, you'll be needing the contact information
我们法律顾问的联♥系♥方式的
of our General Counsel.
请允许我提供给你们
Allow me to provide it for you.
* They're building towers *
* That are high enough to see the clouds *
行动起来 快
Let's move, quick.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
虚弱 但是稳定 她撑得住
Weak, but stable. She can make it.
绝妙的手法 拔掉了心电仪
Nice sleight of hand, unplugging the EKG.
你聪明地像只动物
You're almost smart enough to be an animal.
救护车已经就绪了
There's an ambulance ready to take you and Neema
送你和妮玛回保护站
back to the sanctuary.
越早到那里越好
The sooner we get there, the better.
* A higher self deep within *
科林 妮玛
Colin, Neema...
* And I know *
* We need a little heart hope *
你们要好好相处
You be good to each other.
从实验室偷来的死猩猩
A dead chimpanzee stolen from a lab?
机智
Brilliant.
明天之前你们要负责确认
I'm making it your responsibility
妮玛的尸体送回了
to see that Neema's corpse makes it back
布拉赫曼实验室
to the Brachman Labs by tomorrow.
这个嘛
Yeah, about that.
也许可以在太平间弄些骨灰
Maybe a morgue could produce some ashes.
你们骗我
You lied to me?
我们是同事
We're colleagues.
杰西 我让你在这里
Jesse, I brought you here
因为你在克利夫兰过得很悲惨
because you were miserable in Cleveland.
你说你需要真正做出改变
You said you needed to make a real difference,
我给了你这个机会
and I gave you that opportunity.
还有你
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表