剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
这是我一直以来期待的奇迹
Este es el milagro que he estado esperando.
这是她一直以来期待的奇迹
This is the miracle she's prayed for.
我需要确认一下
Ah, well, I just need to see
你母亲是否符合参加这项研究的条件
if your mother meets the criteria for the study.
请她耐心等待
Please just tell her to be patient.
她说有...
Ella dice que tiene que --
拜托告诉我你会支持我
Please tell me you have my back.
我当然支持你 我可不想和你吵架
Of course I have your back. I don't want to fight.
很好 谢谢
Okay, good. Thank you.
现在有空的医生和护士 都请过来
Okay, I need every available nurse and doctor, please,
帮我测量患者们的生命体征
to help me take vitals!
这位是卡兰萨夫人 你从她开始吧
Okay, this is Mrs. Carranza. Can you start with her?
好的 早上好 卡兰萨夫人
Yeah, sure. Uh, buenos días, Senora Carranza.
典型的潘蒂尔场景
Well, this is classic Panttiere.
-滚 -我这是表扬你
- Yeah, bite my ass. - It was a compliment.
行了吧你
Yeah, bite it.
潘蒂尔医生
Dr. Panttiere...
我们中只有五个人能得到治疗 这是真的吗
i-is it true you're still only gonna treat five of us?
这是规定 资金只够五个人的治疗
That's part of the protocol. They only have funding for five.
但我们该怎么办
But what are we supposed to do--
抽签 剪刀石头布还是什么
I mean, draw straws, rock, paper, scissors, what?
广♥告♥上可没说有人数限制
The ad said zip about a limit.
-我明白 -这是什么意思
- I understand that. - What is this,
愚蠢的癌症病人烘焙比赛吗
some kind of lame-ass cancer-patient bake-off?
我只是需要点时间
I just need a little more time.
时间
Time?
你在向什么人要时间
Look who you're talking to.
打扰一下 亚历克丝
Excuse me one second. Alex...
我们要在餐厅将这些病人分类
we need to triage these patients in the cafeteria.
你是想说让他们离开你的视线
You mean get them out of sight.
选好你的立场 亚历克丝
Pick your battles, Alex.
得了吧 我要向他们宣布了
Come on, I'll make an announcement.
不行 我来
No, this is on me.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody!
请大家听我说好吗
Can I have your attention, please?
我们没有时间
We don't have time!
安静
Calm down!
请大家听我说
Please, I need your attention.
我是亚历姗德拉·潘蒂尔医生
I'm Dr. Alex Panttiere,
是我在克雷格列表网上发的广♥告♥
and I am the one responsible for the Craigslist ad.
不必多说 我没想到会有这么多人
Needless to say, I-I didn't expect this many of you.
我只希望你们能耐心一点
So I'm just asking for your patience
让我来解释清楚 好吗
while I figure this out, okay?
与此同时
Uh, but in the meantime,
餐厅向你们提供免费的食物和饮料
there is free food and beverages in the cafeteria.
好吗
Okay?
你觉得我会批准这个吗
Do you expect me to authorize that?
从我工资里扣
Just take it out of my salary.
你相信这个吗
Do you believe this?
-至少她不差钱 -很显然
- At least she's owning it. - Typical.
我懂法律 医院不能拒绝接受病人
I know the law, and hospitals can't turn patients away.
没错 但那是在急诊室
Yeah, that's emergency rooms.
这是餐厅
This is a cafeteria.
你的血压150/80 所以别激动了
And your BP's 150 over 80, so chill.
-这是医嘱 -潘妮 你在这呢
- Doctor's orders. - Penny, there you are.
-你在帮着测体征 -对
- You're helping with vitals? - Yep.
作为临时首席体验官 我想体验所有人的工作
As acting CXO, I want to get a feel for everybody's job...
这样我就知道怎样改进了
so I can understand how to make improvements.
我要怎样提升你的工作体验
How can I upgrade your work experience?
你从我眼前消失
Remove yourself from it.
你很幽默 我喜欢幽默
You're funny. I like funny.
大厅里挂的怀亚特·佩恩作品
So did you have anything to do with the Wyatt Penn thing
是你上任首席体验官的工作计划吗
going up outside the lobby as part of your CX thing?
-你知道他 -我不知道他
- You know him? - No, I don't know him.
-但我知道他的作品 -我喜欢美术
- But I know his work. - Paintings are more my thing.
我收藏沃霍尔的作品
I collect Warhol.
-安迪·沃霍尔吗 -不 鲍勃·沃霍尔
- Andy Warhol? - No, Bob Warhol.
还有一些爱德·卢舍 一些金宰茂的作品
And a little Ed Ruscha, some Jae Mal Chin.
他跟你一样都是韩裔 你知道他吗
He one of your people. You know him?
不知道 但我喜欢他时间系列作品
No, but I love his time series.
等等 我为什么要相信一个
Wait. Why should I believe the guy
为了泡到妹子就说自己发明了谷歌♥的人
who claimed he invented Google just to get women into bed?
我敢说你发现了我辅修艺术史
I bet you found out I minored in art history,
所以你就在维♥基♥百♥科♥上现学现卖♥♥ 对吗
so you took a crash course in Wikipedia, right?
你想看我收集的波洛克作品吗
You want to see my Pollock?
如果这不是什么委婉的表达
Not if that's a euphemism.
好吧
Whoa. All right.
我们在谈论艺术
Okay, we're talking arty stuff.
你不懂
You wouldn't understand.
如果你想看我收藏的波洛克作品 告诉我
Let me know if you ever want to see my Pollock--
免费观赏
free admission.
上帝保佑我
God help me.
你不能再这么做了 好吗
You might have to stop doing that, all right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我刚告知了18个人
Well, I just had to tell 18 people
他们将活不过这个手术
they wouldn't survive the procedure.
真是个美差
That was fun.
范围减少到41个合格的候选人
Well, that brings us down to 41 legit candidates.
我对你的患者
I ran a cross analysis
最近的检测结果和成像结果做了交叉分♥析♥
of your patients' most recent labs and imaging results.
现在计算机得出了结果
Now, the computer took over.
临床上来讲 是这五位最佳的候选人
Clinically, these are your best five candidates.
人情上来讲 这五位是最佳候选人
And compassionately, these are your best five.
这是让我选吗
And so, what, I'm just supposed to choose?
是
Yeah.
潘蒂尔医生请求会诊
Dr. Panttiere requested a consultation...
私人咨♥询♥
in private.
这时差倒得也太邪乎了
That's some serious jet lag there.
谁说不是呢
You're telling me.
谢谢你能过来 哈克医生
Thanks for coming, Dr. Hack.
承认自己需要帮助 就是迈出了一大步
It's just a pretty big step to admit you need help.
重点不是我
This is not about me.
我要走出去 告诉五位患者
I have to go out there and tell five people
他们有机会多活几个星期
they have a shot at a few more weeks of life.
而剩下的人呢 谢谢参与
And the rest? Thanks for playing.
如果皮尔斯 杰西与我
And it doesn't help that Pierce, Jesse,
若想法不一致 则于事无补
and I can't seem to get on the same page--
负担很大啊
That's a lot to shoulder,
尤其当你个人生活中
especially when you don't have
缺乏一个坚实稳固的基础
a strong foundation in your personal life.
你知道什...
What do you know about--
别逼我恨你
Don't make me hit you.
听着 我懂 真的
Look, I get it. I do.
两位同事想法不同
You're being pulled in two different directions
你被夹在中间
by two of your colleagues
而这两人还都与你扯不清 理还乱
with whom you have shared some personal meshuggaas.
但你知道你不能
But you know you can't
因此而影响自己作为医生的信念
let that infect your resolve as a doctor.
「爷们点」 女人
Man up, woman.
穿上你的金属夹克
Put your full metal jacket on
走出去 告诉那些人
and go out there and tell those people
这是你此生最虐心的抉择
this is the hardest thing you've ever had to do.
你得跟我来
You need to come with me...
马上
right now.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表