剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
你是谁
Who are you,
你碰我的尸体干什么
and what are you doing with my cadaver?
我是哈里森医生
I'm Dr. Harrison,
卡德里尼先生是我的病人
and Mr. Cardelini is my patient.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
他有术后肺栓塞
He had a pulmonary embolism post-op.
你是肝脏外科医生吗
You a liver surgeon?
对 这是我来这儿的第一个星期
Yeah, it's my first week here.
好吧 新人 这是我的尸体
Okay, freshman, this is my cadaver.
卡德里尼先生是一周以来的第一具尸体
Mr. Cardelini is the first death we've had in a week,
我的实习期间需要有死人
and I need someone dead to demonstrate on for my interns.
好吗
Okay?
没有外翻
Zero eversions.
但缝线间隔得太开了
Oh, but the stitches are too far apart.
太马虎
Sloppy.
而且你在这种伤口上用垂直缝合
And you use vertical stitches on an incision like that.
-那都是老一套了 -我就是老一套学成的
- That is old-school thinking. - I was taught by old school.
可不都是吗 但我们会淘汰掉那一套
Weren't we all, but we leave that behind.
把他缝合好 新人
Stitch him up, freshman.
我希望我的尸体能漂漂亮亮的
I want my body in perfect shape.
别摆脸
Don't.
-我还不知道你叫什么 -不需要
- I don't even know your name. - You don't need to.
-别那么自信 -你说什么
- Don't be so sure. - Excuse me?
如果我成为你无法离开的人呢
What if I end up being the guy you can't live without?
艾米莉
Emily.
艾米莉
Emily.
艾米莉 艾米莉 醒醒
Emily, Emily, wake up.
醒醒 艾米莉
Wake up, Emily.
艾米莉
Emily.
艾米莉
Emily?
这是我第一次能看到你美丽的脸庞
I can see your beautiful face for the first time.
我说对了
I was right.
我才是漂亮的那个
I am the pretty one.
这些都是那些需要检测的女性的调查表
These are all the questionnaires of those women we had to test.
放那吧 我来弄
Oh, just leave 'em. I'll handle it.
-真的吗 -真的 回家吧
- Serious? - Yeah, go home.
-我爱你 谢了 -走吧
- Oh, I love you, thank you. - Go.
这是你要的兰斯顿·休斯的那本书
Oh, and here's that book you ordered on Langston Hughes.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Okay.
-嗯 -明早见
- Yeah. - I'll see you tomorrow morning.
-明儿见 -好啦
- See you tomorrow. - All righty.
好了 我还有点事没做完
All right, I still have a little work to do.
你打车回去吧 好吗
I want you to take an Uber, all right?
你太累了不能开车
You're too tired to drive.
-干得好 -你也是
- Good work. - You too.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表