剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
-我的女儿不可以... -爸爸
- My daughter may not-- - Dad.
求你了 听医生的话吧
Please, just listen to the doctors.
路易斯 潘蒂尔医生和我只需要
Luis, all Dr. Panttiere and I need to do is connect
把你的动脉与格洛丽亚的连接起来
your arteries to Gloria's.
不行
No.
我们把管子插在她的股动脉上 在这里
We'll put a tube through her femoral vein, here.
一般情况下 你的血液会经过
Normally, your blood would travel through
一个心肺机 但既然我们没有
a heart and lung machine, but since we don't have one
你的血液将经过格洛丽亚的
your blood would travel through Gloria's
心脏和肺来获取需要的氧气
heart and lungs to get the oxygen that it needs.
而且既然你们血型一致
And since you both have the same blood type,
你们可以算是在互相用对方的血液
you'll essentially be sharing each other's blood.
对啊 而且我不会有任何感觉的 爸爸
Yeah, and I won't feel anything, Dad.
-我会被麻醉的 -医院曾经用过这种方法
- I'll be under anesthesia. - The hospital's used to do it.
在小女孩身上做吗
What, with little girls?
我不是小孩了
I'm not a little girl.
她可能会出什么事
What could happen to her?
所有的大手术中
With any major surgery,
手术过程中都有风险
the procedure carries risks.
她可能会
She could
失血过多
lose circulation to her extremities,
进而引发休克
develop shock.
会死吗
Die?
手术都是有风险的
There's always a risk.
你的女儿不太可能会死 冈萨雷斯先生
It's highly unlikely your daughter will die, Mr. Gonzales,
可如果我们不试一试这种方法 你会死的
but if we don't try this, you will.
我需要的不是这个
This is not what I need:
不需要一本关于失去你后的生活的指导手册
an instruction manual for life without you.
我需要你在我从大学打来电♥话♥时接起电♥话♥
I need you to pick up the phone when I call you from college.
我需要你在我过得不顺的时候能在我身边
I need you to be there for me when I'm having a bad day!
我要你活下来 我已经成年了
I need you to live. I am an adult.
我已经十八岁了 我能自己做决定
I'm 18 years old, I make my own decisions!
我55岁 已经是个老头了
I'm 55, I'm an old man.
我能决定我想怎么做
And I decide what I want to do.
我现在想出院 现在
And I want to leave. Now.
我第一次看见那颗心脏时
The first time I saw that heart,
我为了做对的事而做出了很多错误的选择
I made the wrong choice for all the right reasons.
但是我让我的病人多活了十年
But I gave my patient ten more years.
你永远不能放弃一颗心脏
You never give up on a heart.
十年 前
你差点毁了我们的职业生涯
You jeopardized our careers.
你不也一样吗
I could say the same about you.
我们第一天实习时你就把我灌醉
The first day of our internship, you got me drunk.
可我们背下了儿科药物表
We memorized the pediatric drug chart.
我在你家浴缸昏倒了
I passed out in your bathtub.
你留下来陪了我三个月
You stayed for three months.
你和马克斯刚刚分手
You and Max had just broken up.
你不想一个人孤独入睡
You didn't want to sleep alone.
我只是不敢相信你会那样对我
I just can't believe you'd do something like this to me.
亚历克斯我只是做了我认为对的事
Alex, I did what I thought was right.
我不清楚 或许某天你会明白
I don't know, maybe someday you'll see that.
我们在这里见过了很多糟糕的事
We see a lot of horrible things around here.
这是我们的工作
That's the job.
可每次只要事情开始
But the minute there's even the slightest chance
有一点点希望 你就转身放弃
to make things better, you jump.
不然的话 这一切又有什么意义呢
Otherwise, what's the point?
我知道 我♥操♥之过急了
Look, I jumped too soon, I know that,
可我也救了乔伊·坦纳的命
but I also saved Joy Tanner's life,
如果重来我依旧会这样做因为这是对的
and I'd do it again because it was the right thing to do.
或许
And maybe--
我不知道 或许某天你会明白
I don't know, maybe one day you'll see that.
把他药翻吧 医生
Knock his ass out, Doctor.
这个风险对你女儿而言极其微小
The risk to your daughter is so minimal.
而且她已经做好接受风险的准备
She's prepared to take that risk.
你有孩子吗 医生
Do you have children, Doctor?
如果你是我 你会怎么做
If you were in my place, what would you do?
她是我唯一的亲人
She's all I've got left.
我永远不会原谅自己
Couldn't ever forgive myself.
如果她发生了什么
If anything--for--
让我们走吧
Let's move, people.
爸爸我爱你
Te amo, papi.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
一旦我们松开导管
As soon as we unclamp the cannula
冈萨雷斯先生的血便会流入他女儿体内
Mr. Gonzales' blood with re-route to his daughter,
同时 她体内的血也会流入他身体中
and hers will cross-circulate back to him.
任何血压或者血流量的不平衡
Any imbalance in pressure or flow
都可能为两人带来严重的风险
can pose a serious risk to both of them.
因此我们要密切关注两人的血压
So we got to keep an eye on their BPs.
你准备好松开了么
You ready to unclamp?
看起来情况不错
Looking good.
情况平稳
Holding steady.
血流量情况不错 可以继续了
Flow's good. Ready to proceed.
她的心脏为他的心而跳动
Her heart is beating for his.
我们看到的正是
We are looking at
心内直视手术最初的样子 朋友们
the very foundations of open heart surgery, my friends.
口唇紫绀了
Her lips are turning blue.
她的血液灌注不正常
She's malperfusing.
她父亲正在得到大部分的血液
Her father's getting the bulk of the blood.
让我们调整一下血流量
Okay, let's readjust the flow.
-夹钳 -注意力度
- Clamp. - Just enough.
力度刚好能限制路易斯的血流量就行了
Just enough to restrict Luis' flow.
格洛丽亚的血压应该上升了
Gloria's pressure should rise.
我摸到她胫骨脉搏了 她开始有血色了
Yeah, I've got her tibial pulse, she's pinking up.
冈萨雷斯先生回到正常了
Mr. Gonzales is back in range.
保持平稳
Holding steady.
好的 让我们开始吧
Okay, let's rock!
我要昏了
I'm gonna pass out.
你才不会呢
The hell you will.
-好的 手术刀 -手术刀
Whew! Okay, scalpel. - Scalpel.
因为你 我被派去照看痴呆的老人
I ended up disimpacting gomers and plating sputum
用盘子帮他们接痰
for six months because of you.
因为你 我差点失去一个朋友
I almost lost a friend because of you.
可你没有
But you didn't.
谢谢你 乔伊
Thank you, Joy.
没有人告诉我是谁说服了那家人
No one ever told me who convinced that family
在捐赠书上签字 无论是谁 谢谢你
to sign the donation papers, but whoever it was, thank you.
如果没有你 我不可能救治这颗心脏
Without you, I wouldn't be here to save this heart
和这条生命
and this life.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
十年 前
我知道我说过了
I know it's been said,
可无论如何 我很抱歉
but for what it's worth, I am sorry.
如果我早知道 我绝不会把他带来圣马太的
I would never have brought him to St. Matthew's if I had known.
我不认同他们的作法
I--I don't agree with how things played out,
但我
but I--
我想我了解他们这么做的理由
I think I understand why they did.
当你每天在医院里工作 你会看到
When--when you're in a hospital every day, you see
一大堆糟糕的事 根本不应该发生的事
a lot of terrible things, things that should never happen,
任何人都不该承受的事
that no one deserves.
只要出现一丝微光
And whenever there's this-- this glimmer,
一线希望 让你有可能减轻伤害
this second of hope that you can make the hurt better,
你会奋不顾身去做
you jump at it.
这就是我们所受的训练
That's what we're trained to do.
有人操之过急了 我对此感到非常抱歉
Now, somebody jumped too soon, and for that I am very sorry.
今天或许是你们此生最糟糕的日子
Today might be the worst day of your entire life...
但对于其他人
But for someone else...
其他原本不认为还有机会的人来说
Somebody who didn't think they had a chance,
今天是最好的日子
it's the best.
你丈夫同意捐赠器官
And your husband did that.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表