剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
- So predictable. - Hi, get well soon!
-你好 狗狗 -希望你早日康复
- Hi, puppy! - Hope you feel better.
-妈咪等不及要见你了 -我好想念你
- Mommy can't wait to see you. - I miss you so much.
你好 我们在跟狗视频通话
Hi. We're Skyping with the dog.
它现在寄养在德亚娜的学生家里
He's staying with one of Deana's students.
-你好 潘蒂尔医生 -大家好
- Hi, Dr. Panttiere. - Hey, guys.
我得把你们的老师偷走一下
I need to steal your teacher for a minute.
-再见 -我们很快再跟你们联络好吗
- Bye! - We'll check in with you later. Okay?
托马斯又传讯息给我了
Thomas is texting me again.
-你不需要他 德 -听着 有件事
- You don't need him, De... - Listen, there's something...
-麦吉 -你只是不了解他
- Maggie... - You just didn't get him.
-我得告诉你们 -他有躁郁症
- Guys, I have to tell you... - He's bipolar.
-但他人真的很好 -两位
- But he was a really good guy. - Guys...
对 当他有吃药的时候
Yeah, when he took his meds.
他会为我做任何事
He would do anything for me.
他会的 而且我的确了解他
He would, and I do understand.
你不了解
You don't.
托马斯是个很可爱的人
Thomas is a very sweet guy...
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say.
但他有一些严重的问题
But he has some serious issues.
你前男友 他不是来探病过一次吗
The ex, didn't he visit you here once?
托马斯
Thomas?
你又觉得恶心了
Are you nauseous again?
你可以给她药吗
Can you get her something?
可以 他不会烦到你的
Yeah, he doesn't get to upset you.
我马上带药回来
I'll be right back with the meds.
有人要跳楼了
We got a jumper!
托马斯 我是德亚娜的医生亚历克丝·潘蒂尔
Thomas, I'm Deana's doctor, Alex Panttiere.
德亚娜知道我在这里吗
Does Deana know I'm here?
换我来接手 潘蒂尔
I'll take it from here, Panttiere.
我不会让你这么做的
This is not gonna happen.
-我是哈克特医生 -哈克特医生
- I'm Dr. Hackett... - Dr. Hack.
我是本院的精神科医师
And I'm the hospital psychiatrist.
我只想跟她说话
I only want to talk to her.
好 尽快让他离开阳台 好吗
All right, just get him away from the ledge as quickly as possible, okay?
尽量多说几次他的名字
Say his name as much as possible.
建立熟悉感
Establish familiarity.
托马斯
Thomas.
德亚娜需要一颗新的心脏
Deana needs a new heart.
我会帮她找到捐赠者
I will find her a donor.
你不需要找
You don't have to.
这样她就能用我的心脏了
This gives her permission to use mine.
想想你在做什么 托马斯
Think about what you're doing, Thomas.
托马斯 如果你跳下去
Thomas, if you jump,
撞击力会破坏你的内脏
the impact will crush your organs,
我就不能把你的心脏给德亚娜了
and I will not be able to use your heart for Deana.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
天啊
Oh, my God.
搬尸体 大伙们 我们有捐赠者了
Move it, people. We got a donor!
他授权我使用他的心脏
He authorized me to use his heart.
我们需要考量合法性
There are legal considerations...
-他是指定捐赠 -我有义务要
- It was a directed donor! - I am obligated to...
一天内两颗心脏
Two hearts in one day?
你还要从我这里夺走多少
How many more are you gonna take from me?
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我为这间医院募集1.5亿美金
I raised $150 million for this hospital,
你知道为什么吗
and you know why?
因为你有全世界唯一一位
Because you have one of the only female
女性心脏移植外科医师
heart transplant surgeons in the world,
我绝不会告诉我的病患和她姐姐
and I am not gonna tell my patient and her sister
她们拿不到那颗心脏
that they aren't getting that heart!
你今天募集1.5亿美元的原因
The reason you raised $150 million today
是因为我提拔你做技术创新主任
is because I promoted you to CIO
我不顾医院委员会
against the passionate pleas of the committee
以及其他部门主任的激烈恳求
and just about every other department head here,
他们说我疯了才会任命你这个职位
who said I was out of my mind to entrust you with this position
因为你对规则与程序的态度是
because when it comes to rules and procedure,
只有在它们满足你需求时才适用于你 亚历克丝
they only apply to you when they suit your needs, Alex.
你的意思是
And your point?
我希望你能尽快得到这颗心脏
I want you to get this heart and as quickly as possible,
但在我解决好法律问题之前是不会准许的
but I am not gonna release it until it's been cleared by legal.
我担心托马斯的家人会告我们
There are some concerns Thomas' family could sue us,
声称我们没尽力阻止他
claiming we didn't do enough to stop him.
那个男人有躁郁症
The man was bipolar,
站在一栋大楼的阳台上
standing on the ledge of a building
口袋里有把枪
with a gun in his pocket.
我不认为有人能说服他不要自杀
I don't think anyone could talk him out of it,
但至少我试过了
but at least I tried!
真的吗
Really?
你当时突然改变作法了
Because you switched gears on a dime.
我感觉你在屋顶上只看见
It felt like the only thing you saw up on that roof
一个给你病患捐赠器官的人
was a donor for your patient.
希望我是唯一一个看到这件事的人 亚历克丝
Now, let's hope I'm the only person who saw that, Alex.
德亚娜
Deana...
你没办法拿到阿戈斯蒂尼夫人的心脏了
You're not getting Mrs. Agostini's heart.
我有消息要告诉你
I have some news.
跟托马斯有关
It's about Thomas.
你切一块 放进烤箱加热
You cut a piece. You warm it in the oven.
325度 五到七分钟
325, five to seven minutes.
这里应该有足够食物让你们
There should be enough in here for all you guys
在这周都有得吃
for the rest of the week.
你今晚能照顾儿子吗
Can you take the boys tonight?
我得回去医院
I have to go back to the hospital.
-当然 -这真好吃
- Sure. - This is so good.
爸爸 我找不到我手♥机♥的充电器
Dad, I can't find my phone charger.
-你找过浴室了吗 -妈妈
- Did you check the bathroom? - Oh, hi, Mom.
你今天过得如何 有让病患流血吗
How was your day? Got a patient bleeding out?
加布
Gabe?
他为什么这么奇怪
Why's he so weird?
从我这里遗传的
He gets that from me.
他为什么不能当个正常人
Why can't he just be normal?
如果你到正常人的国度
If you go to the land of normal,
会发现根本没人在那里
no one will be there.
随便你说
Whatever.
我认为我们应该打给斯坦利医生讨论加布里尔
I think we should call Dr. Stanley about Gabriel.
我觉得他对新的药物反应不错
I think he's doing fine on the new meds.
我们让他休息一下
Let's just cut him a break.
多注意他 好吗
Keep an eye on him, okay?
布莱恩想搬来跟我一起住
Bryan wants to move in with me.
-我喜欢布莱恩 -我也喜欢布莱恩
- I like Bryan. - I like Bryan too.
我们讨论过或许能租皮尔斯的海滨别♥墅♥
And we were talking about maybe renting pierce's beach house...
不行
No.
只要你同意他就会租给我们
He's okay with it if you're okay with it.
我不同意
I'm not okay with it.
如果你想换个更大的房♥子 我可以帮你买♥♥
If you want a bigger house, I'll help you buy one.
亚历克丝
Alex...
我不知道你意识到没有
I don't know if you've noticed,
皮尔斯已经和你
but Pierce is the guy who's been sleeping
同床共枕一年了
on the other side of your bed for the last year.
八个月
Eight months.
-他很不错 -超棒
- He's a good guy. - A great guy.
再次和杰西共事感觉如何
How is it working with Jesse again?
我现在不想考虑这事
I don't want to deal with this right now.
-这我也知道 -所以我就不去想
- I know that too. - So I'm not.
好了 宝贝们 我要过来抱抱啦
Okay, boys, I'm coming in to hug you!
打起精神来
Brace yourselves!
知道吗 同时爱上两个男人是有可能的
You know, it is possible to be in love with two men.
不可能
No.
天哪 希望我没有
God, I hope not.
所有第一年的实习生
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表