剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
这份遗赠蛮好的
It's a decent legacy.
那我什么时候能出院
Now, when can I get out of here?
我们还有事要做
We got stuff to do.
明天怎么样
How about tomorrow?
明天
Tomorrow?
那就太好了
That sounds really good to me.
我们离婚吧
So let's get a divorce.
我老是感觉自己要再一次失去你了
I can't help feeling like I'm losing you all over again.
我们总是打破传统
We have always defied convention.
现在不过就是重复一遍罢了
Now we're just gonna riff on that.
我知道
I know.
但如果你敢瞧一眼别的女人
But if you even so much as look at another woman...
上楼吧
Get upstairs.
你男人在等你呢
Your man is waiting for you.
我们聊聊行吗
Can we talk?
好啊 聊什么
Okay. About what?
和我的男人共度每一天
我准备好了
I'm ready to...
你觉得我们能公私分明吗
You think we can keep work at work?
要不你彻底搬过来
Why don't you move in for real...
再看看能不能吧
and we find out?
-当真吗 -嗯
- For real? - Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表