剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
因为那样他们听不懂他说的
because then it wouldn't matter that they couldn't understand
也就无所谓了
what he was saying.
他就能和其他的游客一样
He'd be like any other tourist.
他会觉得自己是正常人
He'd feel normal.
不是你的错 姥姥
It wasn't your fault, Grandma.
不是你的错 外婆
It wasn't your fault, Grandma.
两周后
然后詹姆斯·弗兰科要升♥天♥了
So then, James Franco is gonna go to heaven,
他被抬起来
so he's getting picked up...
-安静会儿 -有束光照着他升♥天♥ 然后
- Just keep still for a minute. - to heaven in this ray of light and then he starts
-他开始冲丹尼·麦克布莱德竖中指 -他的心率80
- flipping off Danny McBride. - His heart rate is 80.
比上周好多了
He's much better than last week.
他冲丹尼·麦克布莱德竖中指 然后
So he's flipping off Danny McBride and he gets
-他一下子摔到地上 -好了 别乱动
- slammed back down to earth. - Okay, stop wiggling.
脸贴脸砸到丹尼·麦克布莱德身上
Danny McBride eats his face.
这可是最好的大结局
It's the best ending.
我给你个最好的大结局
I'll give you the best ending.
你明天就可以回家了
You're going home tomorrow.
过几天再来这儿检查一下 好吗
I want to see you back here in a couple of days, okay?
如果你能回家了 小宝贝 我就去买♥♥东西了
If you're coming home, Birdy, I'm going to the market.
我一会就回来
I'll be back later.
见一会儿
Later see you!
见一
Later see--
什么有不对
Something-- happening something is?
-干细胞没起作用 -我帮帮
- Stem cells aren't taking. - Me help!
-我帮帮 -治疗效果正在消失
- Me help! Why? - The treatment is wearing off.
第一次不见得会奏效的
They don't always take on the first time.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
-治疗没效果 -这样不能
- The treatment isn't working. - Stop it make!
-这样不能 -没事的 没事的
- Stop it make! Why? - It's okay, it's okay.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
萨姆 小萨姆 第一次不见得会
Sam, Sammy, they don't always take on the first--
-说话正常我想 -我懂 我懂
- Normal talk to want I! - I understand, I understand.
说话正常我想 不
Normal talk to want--no!
-来人啊 -撒谎你
- I need help here! - Lied you!
智星
Ji-Sung!
撒谎你 撒谎你
Lied you! Lied you!
说话一样像你想我
You like talk to want I!
说话一样像你想我
You like talk to want I!
* Like a scene from a movie *
* That every broken heart knows *
* We were walking on moonlight *
请给我一杯黑色丝绒鸡尾酒好吗
Can I get a Black Velvet, please?
看来你也逃班了
So you escaped the hospital too?
可不是嘛
Ah, yeah.
* I was all alone *
* woke up in tears *
你还好吧
You okay?
这是公事公办吗
Is this professional?
私事
Personal.
不好
No, I'm not all right.
失败干杯
To failing.
谁都有失败的时候
Well, we all do that sometime.
我这次可是完败
Oh, well, I excelled at it this time.
我辜负了他
I failed him.
他感觉很孤独
He feels alone.
他只是想让我知道他的感受 可我却不听
He just wanted me to know how he felt and I-I didn't listen.
我太急着想把一切都办好了
I was too busy trying to make everything okay.
我觉得你对你的病人已经尽力了
I think you did the best you could for your patient.
我不是在说我的病人
I'm not talking about my patient.
我是在说皮尔斯
I'm talking about Pierce.
很乐意从专业的角度跟你谈话 医生
I'm happy to talk as a professional, Doctor.
我不介意以朋友的身份聊天
I don't mind talking as friends.
* Like I'm gonna lose you *
* In the blink of an eye *
* Just a whisper of smoke *
有坏事要发生在我身上
Something terrible is happening to me.
你要不要先坐下来
You might want to sit for this.
不坐啊 好吧
Or not, okay.
我觉得我喜欢上卡拉汉了
I think I like Callahan.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还在喘气儿吗 天呐
Are you breathing? God.
为什么这破事要降临到我头上
Oh! Why is this happening to me?
我又不空虚 不寂寞...
I-I don't feel desperate or lonely...
...不冷
or desperate.
我很自尊自爱的 真的
I have good self-esteem. I do.
所以 为什么是卡拉汉
So, why Callahan? Right?
你能不能答应我一定要竭尽全力
Can you just promise me you'll do everything
阻止我去做傻事
in your power to prevent me from doing anything stupid,
比如跟他约会之类的
like going out with him?
我想先灭了他
I'll kill him first.
姐无所谓
I can live with that.
想去吃汉堡吗
Do want to grab a burger?
行吧 走
Yeah? Okay.
和你聊天真愉快 每次都是
It's a good talk. Every time.
-萨姆 -收拾得差不多了
-Sam. -I think we're finished here now.
你走之前我想让你见一个人
I want you to meet someone before you leave.
这是马拉
This is Mala.
马拉来参加今早刚被批准的医学试验
Mala's checking into a new study that was approved this morning.
兴趣没有
Interested not.
萨姆我知道你的治疗效果衰退了
Sam, I know that your treatment wore off,
但是它的确起作用了 说明还有希望
but it did work, which means it will work again.
一样你和我
You like am I.
医生潘蒂尔我告诉
Common in unique very something have I and you
独特之处都有我和你
that me told Panttiere Doctor.
萨姆 你开心认识我
Sam, you meet to happy so am I!
颠倒说话你多久
Backwards talk you have long how?
五岁撞倒我脑袋
Five was I when head the on hit got I.
《公园侏罗纪》新的看了吗你
"Park Jurassic" New the see you did?
不同没什么跟电影其他
Ones other the all like of sort was it but
喜欢很我
it like really I, yeah.
《末日世界》看过你吗
"End The Is This" Seen you have?
搞笑麦克布莱德·丹尼
Funny so was it Franco James
吃掉詹姆斯·弗兰科
ate McBride Danny when!
我介绍你俩认识 万一你决定
So I wanted you to meet Mala just in case you decide
和马拉一起加入这个试验
you want to join her for the study.
上学正常吗你
School regular?
你要离开吗
Are you leaving?
不 只是去把车开走
No. Just moving the car.
我把车停在急救通道上了
I parked it in the emergency entrance.
也许这会他们知道那是我的专位了
You'd think by now they'd know it was my spot.
-帮你吧我来 -你谢谢
- Up you help me let. - You thank.
他再也不孤单了
He's not alone anymore.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也不是那么「人贱」对吧
Not such a "Bitch a what," Am I?
你遇见我 生活觉得让我美好多
You met I that now better is life my.
* You can get lost in the music for hours honey *
* You can get lost in a room *
* We can play music for hours and hours *
* But the sun will still be coming up soon *
你先回家去吧
All right, why don't you-- why don't you go home?
回去跟孩子们在一起
Why don't you be with the boys?
哈克特一会就来了 我会应付他
Hackett will be here soon. I'll deal with him.
你是对的
You're right.
你不用跟我说理由 让我好好享受这一刻
You don't even have to tell me why, Just let me enjoy this.
* So just for a moment let's be still *
当你提出想搬过来住时我退缩了
When you told me you wanted to move in, I pulled away.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
这是个疑问句
No, I-I meant it.
我自己都不知道
I don't have a clue.
我不希望我们之间的感情再退步
I don't want to go backwards with you anymore.
* Honey you can get lost in a room *
我想前进一步
I want to move forward.
只是不确定该怎么做
I'm just not sure how to do that.
我们可以一起想办法
We can figure that out together.
* The world's not forgiving *
* Of everyone's fears *
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表