剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
学会接受不完美的生活
have to learn to live with disappointment.
再来一次 这次别闹情绪了
Start again, and this time don't get so emotional.
我没闹情绪
I'm not emotional.
我是受打击了
I'm frustrated.
对 你受打击了
Oh, yeah, you're frustrated.
几年前我就在学如何操作达芬奇
You know, I learned the basics on the Da Vinci years ago,
而你又不教我现在要怎么做
and you're not teaching me what I need to know now,
我明天就没法工作了
so I can't do my job tomorrow.
杜安 你最好坐下
Duane, you better sit down.
不不不 继续
No, no, no, go--
继续练习
go--go back to work.
杜安 你
Duane, you're--
你的心脏病
you're having a...
发作了
heart attack.
糟糕
Crap!
智星 我这有位病患心脏骤停
Ji-Sung, I have a patient in cardiac arrest!
-我要除颤仪 -把急救车推过来
- Get me the paddles. - Get the crash cart in here!
-立刻叫应急小队过来 -走 快点
- I need a response team now! - Let's go! Come on!
这里现在蓝色警报
I'm in Code Blue here!
等会儿 所以你害死了他
Hold on a second. So you killed him?
不能怪我
It wasn't my fault.
我给他做了整整一小时的心肺复苏
I tried to resuscitate him for an hour, a full hour.
我们当时在争吵
Ugh, we were fighting,
他架子太大了
and he was so condescending
又傲慢 可你知道吗
and arrogant and-- but you know what?
他是对的
He was right.
我不能指望靠之前的技术
I can't expect my old skills
就能顺利做完这手术
to carry me through this--this surgery.
我不知道
I don't know if I--
不用双手
if I can operate
还能给病患做手术吗
without my hands on the patient, you know?
那就换个人来教你
Well, you got to find a new trainer.
别又把他搞死了
Just don't kill him.
好几周都没人有空
Nobody's available for weeks.
那你就等着
Well, then you wait.
你又不必明天就开始练习
You don't have to do it tomorrow.
就得明天
Yeah, I do.
为什么
Why?
因为我没救活她
Because I couldn't save her.
小路
Lou.
我尽力了 还是没救活她
I tried my best, but she still died.
我技术还不够好
I wasn't good enough.
明早醒来
And tomorrow I'll wake up and feel
这么多年来的感觉还是没变
the same way I have every year since.
我一定要比以前更厉害
I have to be a better doctor than I was back then.
我得拯救生命
I have to save a life.
作业写完了吗
Homework done?
都检查好了
And checked, mm-hmm.
漂亮
Boom.
真懂事
Good job.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, mom.
你想干啥
What do you want?
我能看半小时电视吗
Can I watch TV, just for half an hour?
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay. Mwah.
太好了
Oh, cool.
好吧 先换睡衣和刷牙
All right, pajamas and teeth first.
看谁最快
I'll race you!
先让我抱五分钟
Five minutes of snuggle time first.
好
Okay.
你知道我们明天约了
So you know we have, uh, an appointment
和语言治疗师见面吧
at the speech therapist tomorrow, right?
不过别担心
But don't worry about it, you know?
你的老师那么神经质会有代价的
Your teacher, she gets paid to be neurotic.
你在班上大声说话了
You speak up in class, right?
-有吗 -有
- Yeah? - Yes.
你在玩什么
What are you playing?
「巫师之战」
"Wizards of War."
外星人毁了地球
Aliens have destroyed the planet.
我是巫师 想找到他们的
I'm a wizard trying to find their control center
地下室指挥中心
in the underground caves.
比看电视有趣多了
It's way better than TV.
瞧 这是3D游戏系统
See, it's a 3D gaming system.
屏幕这么小都有3D效果
3D on that little screen?
对 妈妈 欢迎来到21世纪
Yeah, mom, welcome to the 21st century.
怎么回事
What happened?
我死了
I'm dead.
没事 我按了重置和重新开始
Don't worry, I just hit reset and start over.
-想试试吗 -好
- Want to try? - Okay.
像这样吗
Okay, like this?
别用力掰
You can't force it.
-这样拿 -好
- Try holding it this way. - Okay.
-大拇指放松 -嗯
- Keep your thumbs loose. - Mm-hmm.
这一关里隧♥道♥变窄了
The tunnels get skinny on this level.
你得侧身通过那些裂缝
You got to twist through those tiny cracks.
好的 我知道了 我知道了
Okay, I got it, I got it, I got it.
别被那狗咬了
Don't let that dog bite you.
它可坏了
He's pretty mean.
为什么游戏里非得有条恶狗
Why does there have to be a mean dog?
你玩过这样的游戏吗
You ever play one of these things?
我又不是八岁小孩
I'm not an eight-year-old boy.
真的很棒
It's really kind of fascinating.
必须调整触觉
You have to adjust your sense of touch
来建立新的肌肉记忆
to build new muscle memory.
要操纵虚拟世界必须灵活
Finesse is the only way to manipulate the virtual world.
我都等不及想在埃德加上练练手了
I can't wait to try with Edgar.
米莉森特想让你去给昨晚被你害死的那人
Millicent wants you to do the autopsy
做尸体解剖
on that guy you killed last night.
这是病理学医师的活
The pathologist can do it,
而且 他不是被我害死的
and I didn't kill him.
随便了 米莉森特告诉他家人
Whatever. Millicent told the family
如果能由你来做你肯定会觉得很荣幸
you'd be honored to take care of it first thing
因为很显然他喜欢你
since apparently, he liked you.
喜欢我
He did?
他告诉他妻子你很有「前途」
Told his wife you had "promise,"
所以 你懂的 快去吧
so, you know, chop-chop.
好的
Okay.
起来
Get up.
这东西我拿去办公桌 替你保管
Uh, I'm gonna hold that at the desk for you.
给我
Give it.
快 拿过来
Yeah, hand it over.
-这是给我的吗 -是的
- Is that for me? - That is for you.
我正打算过来看看你的进度
I was, uh, just gonna come and check on your progress.
我刚刚在想我昨晚画的那些素描
Well, I was thinking about the sketches I did last night.
-是吗 -真的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我想把那些画和雕塑合到一起
I think I want to incorporate them into the sculpture.
我屁♥股♥的素描
The sketches of my ass?
这是艺术品
Well, it's a work of art.
没错 但是
Yeah, but--
只有我们两个知道
No one will know but us.
是 说的也是
Yeah, that's true.
看看这个
Hey, look at this.
你有进步嘛
You're getting better.
其实 那是 那是我儿子画的
Well, actually, that's, um -- that's my son's.
你儿子
Your son's?
是
Yeah.
他很优秀
He's amazing.
他叫什么
What's his name?
-贝尼 -贝尼
- Beni. - Beni.
他父亲就是我之前和你提到过的那个老男人
His father is the older guy I told you about.
贝尼没见过他
Beni never sees him.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表