剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
伊凡
Evan...
我们不会争这五个名额
We're not competing for the five spots.
我们就坐在这里
We're staying right here
直到医院愿意治疗我们所有人为止
until the hospital treats every single one of us.
伊凡 我很抱歉 我们不能那么做
Evan, I'm sorry. We can't do that.
那就报♥警♥抓我们吧
Then call the cops on us.
你们到时候肯定「面上有光」
You guys'll look really great.
反正我们已再无可失
I mean, we got nothing to lose!
潘蒂尔医生
Dr. Panttiere...
处理一下
Handle this.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
-好 我会处理 -你干什么
- Okay, I will. - What are you doing?
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
你们不能这么做
You can't do that.
希望为时不晚
And hope it's not too late.
不能
You can't.
-什么 -希望为时不晚
- What-- - And hope it's not too late.
静♥坐♥ 等候 希望为时不晚
We sit, we wait, and hope it's not too late.
你还真把我还抬出来了啊
You--you did not just do that.
我想让他们电晕你
I wanted to have you Tasered.
你是这家医院的技术创新主任
You are CIO of this hospital.
但我首先是个医生 你也是
But I'm a doctor first, and so are you.
你在Ins上是红人了
Hey, you're exploding on Instagram.
微话题「癌症大♥比♥拼」上热搜榜了
#cancerBake-Off is trending.
-天 我火了 -你觉得这事有趣吗
- Whoa. I went viral. - You think this is cute?
你很生气 我理解
You're pissed at me. I understand--
这下你要被我气死了
Oh, you're about to be really pissed at me.
何止是「气死」
"Pissed" doesn't even come close.
圣马太医学研究中心真的拒收癌症晚期病人吗
Is it true St. Matthew's is turning away dying people?
这事很复杂
It-it's not that simple.
拒绝治疗癌症晚期病人
But by denying treatment to the dying
却在一些毫无意义的东西上投资百万
by spending over a million dollars on something so frivolous--
艺术不是无意义的东西
Okay, art is never frivolous,
而且如果你有查过资料
and if you'd done your homework,
你就会知道这是专门捐赠用来支持艺术的资金
you'd know that these funds were specifically donated,
因为艺术具有治愈与疗伤的特性
because art has a proven healing and restorative property.
是 但那些病人
Yes, but what about the patients that--
你就会知道我捐赠自己的作品
And you would know that I'm donating my work
出于个人目的
for personal reasons.
劳驾 抱歉
Okay, excuse me. Sorry.
我是西尔瓦诺医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Silvano.
我是圣马太医学研究中心的首席运营官
I'm COO of St. Matthew's,
你们有问题就请直接问我
and you can direct your questions to me.
此时请恕我无话可说
I have no comment at this time.
请跟我过来
Come with me, please.
你知道吗 我觉得
You know what? I think it's great
你捐赠作品的行为非常伟大
that you've made this gesture of donating your work,
谢谢你
and thank you,
但你不该代表我方与媒体交涉
but you shouldn't be talking to the press on our behalf.
抱歉 因为他们把麦克风推到我面前了
Apologies. They shoved a mic in my face.
假如你是一件艺术品
You know, if you were a work of art--
我说假如并非是指你不是艺术品
and I'm not saying you aren't
你简直是...
you would be a study in--
请不要试图给我加标签 好吗
Oh, please, don't try to define me, okay?
-你根本不懂我 -不 我懂
-You have no idea. - No, but I do.
我懂你那眼神
I know that look.
我猜
Let me guess.
你每晚大概睡三小时
You get about three hours sleep a night,
幸运的话可能四小时
maybe four if you're lucky.
你不记得上一次坐下来吃饭是什么时候了
You can't remember the last time you ate a meal sitting down.
你太久没有给朋友回电♥话♥
And you've gotten so behind on calling back your friends
所以他们也不再打了
that they've stopped calling.
我以前在华尔街工作
I used to work on Wall Street...
很久很久以前
a million years ago.
我懂你 米莉森特
I get you, Millicent.
我想给你看些东西
I want to show you something.
我的作品
My work
是可感触的
is meant to be tactile.
我设计的所有作品并非
I design all of my pieces to be experienced
仅仅通过眼睛来进行体验
not just with the eyes...
还可以通过手
but with your hands.
我现在没有时间
I don't really have time right now.
等你有时间的时候我还会在这儿
I'll be here when you do.
你刚刚是在调情吗 西尔瓦诺医生
Did I just catch you flirting, Dr. Silvano?
别傻了 他不是我的菜
Don't be daft. He's not my type.
而且我现在手上还有些危机要处理
And, anyway, I've got a bit of a crisis on my hands.
那就更应该找点乐趣了
That's all the more reason to grab a bit of fun.
你就不能偶尔走出你的舒适区看看吗
Why don't you step out of your comfort zone once in a while?
让那男人服务一下你嘛 小丫头
Let the man service you, baby girl.
你嗑药了吗
Are you medicated?
我得辩解一下
And in my defense,
我可能确实没料到会有这么多患者来
I might not have anticipated the volume of patients,
但我为测试找到了足够多的患者
but I found enough for the trial.
你真是个特立独行的人 潘蒂尔医生
You're a real maverick, aren't you, Dr. P?
我讨厌特立独行的人
I hate mavericks.
你不会真的希望我们花费
Do you really expect us to spend,
近五十万美元
oh, just shy of half a million dollars
来为41位患者进行铤而走险的治疗吧
for a risky treatment for 41 patients?
克劳福德医生
Dr. Crawford...
你人生中最快乐的一天是什么时候
what was the best day of your life?
我孙子出生的那天 为什么这么问
When my grandchild was born. Why?
-你当时很期待吗 -当然
- And you looked forward to it? - Of course I did.
这是什么问题
What kind of a question is that?
假设你知道你活不到那天的到来
Imagine if you knew you were gonna die before that day came,
因为这些患者就拥有这样的恐惧
because that's the fear that these patients--
这些人过完一天少一天
these--these people live with every day of their lives.
他们知道自己无法治愈
They know there's no cure,
他们只是还没准备好死去
but they just aren't ready to go.
他们只是希望他们的日子还能更久些
They just want a little more time.
即使只是十万下心跳的时间也好
Even 100,000 more heartbeats is a start,
而我们有机会实现他们的心愿
and we have a chance to give them that.
我倾向于不帮助
I'm inclined to pull the plug.
在你决定之前
Well, before you do...
看日落
看到我孩子的孩子
活到结婚五十周年纪念日
环欧洲背包旅行
创造更多回忆
欢迎我女儿从非洲回来
和我的狗狗玩接球游戏
亚历克丝 给我一个小时
Alex, give me an hour.
我来试图说服董事会
Let me try to convince the board.
我能帮什么忙吗
How can I help?
我一直都确保行医许可证有效
I kept my license current.
我是时候该走出舒适区了
It's time I stepped out of my comfort zone.
给我讲解一下
Walk me through it.
我很乐意
I'm happy to.
你在缝合组
You'll be on the closing team.
我们将按顺序在三间手术室里进行41台手术
We're doing 41 procedures sequentially in 3 ORs.
直到明天早上八点才能做完所有手术
And the ORs are only available until 8:00 tomorrow morning.
我们会在手套里的食指上戴一个辐射计指环
As a precaution, we'll all wear ring dosimeters
作为安全措施
on our index fingers under our gloves.
如果指环变为红色
If yours turns red,
表示你已接受了超剂量的辐射
you've maxed out your radiation exposure.
不要用自己的健康冒险
Don't jeopardize your own health.
马上离开手术室
Leave the OR immediately.
血压130/97
Pressure's 130 over 97.
每位病人下来后
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表