剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
咱们都得留点时间给彼此
you know, mother, girlfriend, cardiothoracic surgeon.
-有时候我还 -不好意思我得走了
- And sometimes I even-- - Excuse me, I got to, uh--
我得走了 是坦纳夫人
I got to--I got to go. It's Mrs. Tanner.
她出现并发症了 不好意思
She had a complication. Excuse me.
这一通发泄 哥们 我感觉好多了
Well, that was cathartic. Boy, do I feel better.
全都说出来了 谢谢你
Got that all off my chest. Thank you.
潘蒂尔医生 刚才只过去了两分钟
Uh, Dr. Panttiere, that was two minutes.
你还欠我48分钟
You owe me 48 more.
我 待会见
I'll, uh-- I'll see you both later.
潘蒂尔医生
Oh, and Dr. Panttiere,
你刚才做的不错
you did good.
两分钟
Two minutes.
你可能一直都有这个动脉瘤
So the chances are you've always had this aneurysm.
这是个很常规的手术
The procedure is fairly standard.
在脑基底部做动脉瘤夹闭术阻止瘤生长
We put a brain clip at the base to stop it from growing.
然后你就给他注射干细胞
And then you will inject him with these stem cells?
是的 这是我们最具前景的新...
Yes, it's one of the most promising, new--
得了吧 你知道有多少医生想过
Please, have you any idea how many doctors have wanted
在萨姆身上试验他们的新玩意吗
to try out their newest toys and procedures on my Sam?
我明白你的担忧
I understand your concerns, but--
我外孙不是实验室的小白鼠
My grandson is not a guinea pig!
外婆
Grandma.
这个要想我
This want I.
不 这不是你想要的
No. This you do not want.
是这
Yes.
决定我
Decide I.
你说的没错 萨姆 你能做决定
You're right, Sam. You can decide.
但如果你决定这么做 我不会陪着你
But if you go through with this, you'll do it without me.
我无法看着你再经历一个
I can't watch you go through another procedure
会让你心碎的手术
that will break your heart.
如果我没见过这类手术的结果
I would never recommend to do this procedure
我是不会推荐他做的
if I hadn't seen the results--
今天这是第二次有人对我做这个动作了
That's the second time someone's done that to me today.
也许一点自我反省能说明原因
Perhaps a little self-reflection might illuminate why.
亲爱的 自从我外孙车祸之后
Duckie, I have been taking my grandson to doctors
我带他看了不少医生 他们都保证能治好
ever since the accident and all of them have promised a cure.
然而事实并非如此
Yet here we still are.
治好动脉瘤就行了
Just fix the aneurysm and be done with it.
这个孩子的一生都只能和我说话
That boy has lived his whole life with only me to talk to.
你看这对他造成了怎样的影响
And look what it's done to him.
萨姆要经历这段沮丧期
Sam goes through these periods of frustration.
这很正常
It's only natural.
但他得学会坚强并且接受自己
But he has to learn to be strong and accept who he is.
我希望你能治好他 但你做不到
I wish you could cure him, but you can't.
如果你给予他一丝虚假的希望
And if you fill his head with 1 ounce of false hope
让他正常说话的希望 我就会扯掉你的蛋蛋
that he will speak properly, I will rip your balls off,
我相信它就藏在你这身白大褂之下 亲爱的
which I am confident you are hiding under that lab coat, darling.
人贱
Bitch a what.
你还好吗
You okay?
萨姆 你奶奶坚持认为
Sam, your grandmother feels confident
我们不应该做这个手术
that we shouldn't go through with this procedure.
我认为我们应该再等等
I think we should wait.
如果有一个像你这样的病例
Look, if we had one other case like yours,
我就能进行研究
I could conduct a real study.
一个病例就能解决很多问题
Just one other person could unlock so many questions.
「我一生都在看别人说话」
"I watch people talk to each other my whole life.
「而我沉默不语」
"I keep silent.
「我坐在挤满人的房♥间里 感觉很孤独」
"I sit in a crowded room. I am alone.
「能讲话是个礼物」
"To talk is a gift.
「告诉别人你的感觉是个奇迹」
"To tell someone how you feel is a miracle.
「我不想再孤独下去了」
I don't want to be alone anymore."
「我想拥有你能有的」
"I want what you have."
一起来做我们
Together this do we.
我找到了些头部创伤的病例
I've found head trauma cases
病例中的患者只能说数字
where the patient could only speak in numbers
或者能唱歌♥却无法说话 但没有萨姆这种
or they couldn't speak, they could sing, but no one like Sam.
需要我查一下国际数据库吗
Well, you want me to check the international database?
-医生们 上次我们说到哪了 -天哪
- Doctors, where did we leave off -- - Oh, you know what,
对不起 我现在没时间做这个 我
I'm sorry. I don't have time for this. I'm--
也许这次该你先开始 哈里森医生
Perhaps you'd like to start this time, Dr. Harrison.
我们都会认真听的
And, uh, we'll all listen.
我会听的
I listen.
太好了
Great.
我知道我还在当班 但我只想说
So I know I'm on the clock, but let me just say this.
我希望我们的关系能更进一步
I want us to move forward.
我们难道不是吗
We're not moving forward?
这一点我完全能接受
I'm totally open to moving forward.
你想怎么进一步
How do you want to move forward?
你 你 你想怎么进一步
How--how--how do you want to move forward?
给他个说话的机会
Let's give him a chance to respond.
好 你说
Yeah, right.
我觉得我们的感情变了
I feel like there is something different between us--
你是说那晚啊
Oh, you said that the other night.
怎么变了
What's different?
听着呢
Listening.
自从我提出要搬去和你一起住
Okay, ever since I said I wanted to move in,
我感觉我们之间的关系不进反退
I feel like our relationship is going backwards--
你在说笑吗 听着呢
Are you serious? Listening.
我的东西有一半在你房♥间的抽屉里
Half my stuff is in a drawer at your place.
另一半在我家里和车里
The other half is at my place or in my car.
我根本不知道...
Like, I don't even know where...
-好了 皮尔斯 有时... -我究竟算是住在哪里 亚历克丝
-Okay, Pierce, sometimes... -I live anymore, Alex.
-这太懊恼了 -我们都被各自的琐事羁绊 但是...
-It's so frustrating. -we both get caught up in our own worlds, but --
得了 你又不是过得不开心
I mean, come on, it's not like you're unhappy.
你很不开心吗
Are you unhappy?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
糟了 抱歉 我得走了
Oh, damn it. Sorry, I got to go.
-去吧 -这周特别忙
- Go. - It's one of those weeks.
我们继续谈吧
I guess we could continue...talking.
我很想聊聊
Since I have to.
你我多年的交情了
You and I go back a long way.
我知道你信任我
I know you trust me.
是啊
Yeah.
十年 前
杰西离开圣马太前夜...
别告诉任何人
Just don't tell anyone.
你就是那个想成为心胸外科医师的实习生吗
You're the intern that wants to be a cardiothoracic surgeon?
是的
Yeah.
我注意到你和谢恩医生走得很近
I noticed that you and Dr. Shane seem close.
他在我耳边说了些什么
He whispered something in my ear.
欢送谢恩医生
祝工作顺利
周围很吵 我听不清
It was loud, so I couldn't hear.
但我知道他说的话很重要
But I know it was important.
你为什么不直接问他说了什么
Then why didn't you just ask him what he said?
他朝我走过来 看着我
He walks up. He looks at me.
他的眼神让我怀孕
He practically screws me with his eyes...
然后他贴着我的耳朵说了什么
and whispers something
我知道那是一句让我震惊的话 我本该说
that I know was amazing in my ear, and I'm supposed to say...
「什么」
"What?"
谢谢
Thank you.
或许你并不想知道他说了什么
Maybe you didn't want to know what he said.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我这辈子都无从得知
I'm gonna have to live the rest of my life
那天晚上他究竟说了什么话
never knowing what he said tonight.
我的意思是 万一他说的是他爱我呢
I mean, what if he said he loved me?
他真的说了又怎样
What if he did?
他还是离开了
He still left.
是啊
Yeah.
所以我永远也不会知道他到底说了什么了
So I'll never know what he said.
但我这辈子都会不停地想
But I'll live the rest of my life wondering
如果我知道了会怎么样
what it would be like if I did.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表