剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
Millicent...
我不需要再撒谎了
I don't have to lie about things anymore.
萨尔
Sal.
萨尔
Sal.
你知道这里不许抽烟
You know that's not allowed.
我记得你说你已经戒了
I thought you told me you quit.
亲爱的 我那么说只是为了不让你烦我
Sweetheart, I just said that to get you off my ass.
我们赶紧开始吧
Let's get on with this already.
讲我的情况吧
Present my case.
这位是萨尔·梅里克
This is Sal Merrick.
青少年时被诊断为淋巴瘤
Diagnosed with lymphoma as a teenager.
一直接受纵膈放疗
Has undergone mediastinal radiation therapy ever since.
放疗造成了晚期心血管并发症
He's currently a guest at St. Matthews
他现在已经是圣马太的常客了
due to late cardiovascular complications from radiotherapy.
谁能说出并发症的名称
Who can name a few complications?
我知道 充血性心力衰竭
Oh, I know that one. Uh, congestive heart failure,
心包膜病变 传导异常
pericardial disease, conduction abnormalities.
你小时候经常挨打吧
You got beat up a lot as a kid, didn't you?
由于放疗带来了各种问题
So I've operated on Mr. Merrick several times
我已经为梅里克先生做过多次手术
for various issues pursuant to the radiation.
过去六年做过八次
Eight times in the last six years.
这是手术清单
Here's a list of operations.
你们应该认为 讨厌鬼医生
And you think Dr. Pain-in-My-Ass here
现在已经把问题都解决了吧
would've gotten it right by now.
因为放疗破坏了一个瓣膜
He's developed mitral regurgitation
他有二尖瓣回流
from radiation damage to one of the leaflets.
正如你能想到的
As you can imagine,
不断的放疗
the repeated courses of radiation
造成了大面♥积♥瘢痕组织
have left him with extensive scar tissue
以及胸腔硬化
and a frozen chest.
哥们儿 你想学东西吗
Hey, pal, you want to learn something?
那下次得按时来啊
Show up for rounds on time.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
毫无不敬之意
I certainly meant no disrespect.
真是不好意思 让道奇粉不开心了
I'd hate to think I upset a fellow Dodgers fan.
洛杉矶道奇队 加州职业棒球大联盟球队
我再也没在球场看过球了
I'll never see the inside of a ballpark again.
瘢痕组织把我的心脏
I got scar tissue pushing my heart
不断向胸骨挤压
up against the back of my sternum,
即使潘医生能把我打开
and even if Dr. P Here could crack me open,
可能她刚打开胸腔
my heart would probably tear
我的心脏就已经破裂了
as soon as she cut through to the bone.
我说的对吗 医生
That right, doc?
萨尔 不幸被你言中了
Unfortunately, yes, Sal.
所以你不能做心内直视手术 所以...
Which is why you can't do open-heart surgery, so...
我不明白你准备怎么治我
I don't understand how you're gonna fix me.
我有秘密武器
I have a secret weapon.
医生通过乌鸦IV控制台
Any movement a surgeon makes
做出的每一个动作
using the Raven IV's console controls
都能传导到操纵器
are translated into the manipulator's
模拟手腕的机械臂上 不论转动还是弯曲
wrist-like robotic arms that roll and bend
都远胜于人手
far greater than human wrists.
整套系统能够给医生
Yeah, the system is designed to--
带来触觉反馈
to give the surgeon tactile feedback
模仿了真实人体组织的密度
which mimics the density of real human tissue.
「乌鸦IV」采用3D成像
And the, uh, the Raven IV uses 3D imaging
能显示器官的实时状况
which shows you the internal organs in real time
它的处理器
using the same type of processors
与高清电子游戏的处理器完全一致
found in high-quality video game images.
这可远比我练习的达芬奇画作
This is a lot more futuristic
更具有未来主义色彩啊
than the da Vinci I trained on.
是啊
Uh, yeah, yeah.
「乌鸦」在哈佛 约翰·霍普金斯
We're testing the Raven at Harvard,
和西区医疗中心都进行了测试
Johns Hopkins, Westside Medical Center.
我们可以通过互联网把系统连接起来
We can network the systems together using the Internet.
有的医生觉得用机器人做手术
Some doctors find difficulty
有些难以适应
transitioning to the, uh, to the robotic procedures,
但谢恩医生
but Dr. Shane,
我确定你能掌握要领的
I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
事实上 用它做手术的不是我
Actually, I'm not the surgeon who will be using it.
是我
Yeah, that'd be me.
埃德加是我的宝贝
Edgar's my baby.
埃德加
Edgar?
对 随埃德加·爱伦·坡
Yeah, after Edgar Allan Poe.
「乌鸦答道 永不再会」
"Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore'"?
我知道引用出处
Yeah, I recognize the, uh, reference.
那你准备做什么手术呢
Um, what procedure will you be performing?
我准备从胸腔侧面进入
Well, my plan is to approach the mitral valve
靠近二尖瓣
through the lateral aspect of the chest
然后用机械臂
and then use the robotic arm
细致地把患者的瘢痕组织全部剥离
to delicately tease away all of my patient's scar tissue.
这样能尽量避免心肌撕裂的风险
That gives me a better chance of avoiding a myocardial tear.
二尖瓣修补术不是机械臂的看家本领
Um, robotic mitral valve repair is not the standard of care.
开胸才是
Cutting through the chest is.
而且我还没见过哪个女人
And I've never met a woman with the ability
能用机器做这么细致的活儿
to develop the proper finesse with the robot.
我认为正是出于这些原因
I suspect those are the reasons
潘蒂尔医生才会想做这个手术
Dr. Panttiere wants to do it.
我是用手在做手术 不是卵巢
You see, I'll be operating with my hands and not my ovaries,
而且这是唯一能
and this approach is the only way
拯救患者性命的办法了
I can give my patient the lifesaving procedure he needs.
杜安 让开 该我了
Now, step aside, Duane, it's my turn.
给我戴上手套 查宁·塔图姆
Glove me, Channing Tatum.
你不需要手套
You don't need gloves.
哈哈 你太逗了 潘医生
LOL, you're funny, Dr. P.
她...
She was--
我不记得视频里面...
I don't remember the part of the--
还有你搞死患者这一出
the video where you kill the patient.
有创意
That's--that's innovative.
该闪人了
Time to go.
看样子你需要精油按♥摩♥啊
You look like you could use a hot oil massage.
这种饮食可不能推荐给你的心脏病患者
Wouldn't recommend that particular diet to your cardiac patients.
仅作为室友给你的建议
That's just your roommate talking.
抱歉 我那么说没别的意思
I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it.
我慌了
I panicked.
我就是不喜欢那些贱♥人♥多管闲事
I just don't like those bitches in my business.
我就是很不爽我要带加布里尔去做检查
I'm just pissed I have to have Gabriel tested.
他跟其他孩子不同又怎样
So he's a little different from the other kids.
我认识西区一个很棒的语言治疗师
I know a great speech therapist over at Westside.
我觉得加布里尔会喜欢她
I think Gabriel will love her.
-我去预约 -谢谢
- I'll make an appointment. - Thank you.
我♥操♥作埃德加很差劲 你有何高招
Now what can you do about how bad I suck with Edgar?
第一次拿起手术刀时
A scalpel didn't feel like an extension of your hand
手感都会很生疏
the first time you picked it up.
加以练习
You put in the practice,
机器人会成为你的第二本能
and robots will be second nature to you.
不是技巧问题
It's not the mechanics.
问题是我每次开胸时
It's when I open up a patient's chest,
我每次都会用手指划过患者的心脏
I run my finger across the heart every single time.
你还迷信啊
Didn't know you were superstitious.
不是那样
It's not that.
我说不清
It's--I don't know,
触摸一个跳动的心脏是种莫大的荣幸
touching the beating heart, it's a privilege.
让我对患者产生感情
It makes me feel connected to the patient.
我还盼你这周能来呢
I was hoping you'd come in this week.
为你准备的
For you.
你做了马卡龙吗
You made macarons?
「希波克拉底誓言」要求我
The Hippocratic Oath requires me
时不时将我妹「救」出医院
to bust my sister out of the hospital from time to time.
另外 你不会错过侯诊室的「开张」
Besides, you couldn't miss the grand opening of the Waiting Room.
五年 前
谢谢这些马卡龙
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表