剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
It's okay.
我需要一台轮床和帮手
I need a gurney and transporters!
嫌犯已经昏迷
Suspect is unconscious.
完事了 萨姆 过来吧
We're all done, Sam, come on in.
你让他过来
You're gonna bring him in here?
-你希望我叫保安吗 -不需要
- Do you want me to call security? - No.
-你相信他 -我相信他
- You trust him? - I do.
他吓坏了
He was terrified.
想想这对他来说是多么艰难
Can you imagine how hard it must be for him?
请坐
Park it.
你打字颠倒不
You type backwards too?
好的 你打字 我正着念
Okay, you type. I'll read it forwards.
头晕吗
Any dizziness?
不 就是饿了 你眼睛很漂亮
"No, just hungry. And you have pretty eyes."
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
别跑题
Stay on point.
视线模糊吗 头痛吗
Blurry vision? Headaches?
你视线四周有没有闪光
Do you see flashing lights in your peripheral vision?
你从什么时候开始这么说话
How long have you talked like this?
-胡扯 这是我的外孙 -女士
- Nonsense. That's my grandson. - Ma'am!
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, Lovie?
好还我
Dokey-okey I'm!
打扰一下 夫人你好
Excuse me, ma'am, hi.
格温多林·普瑞斯威科
Gwendolyn Prestwick.
女士 我要逮捕你
Lady, I'll arrest you.
我从未见过如此想给我铐上手铐的男人
I have never known a man so eager to get me into handcuffs.
我收到你的信息了 萨姆
I got your text, Sam.
我们这里没事了 谢谢你
I think we're fine here, thank you.
警官情况解释我 但崩溃我
Frustrated got I but situation my officer the to explain to tried I.
亲爱的 你刚刚讲的
Sweet dear, I have absolutely no bloody idea
我一句都没听懂
what the hell you just said.
如果他讲慢点 我能大概听懂
If he speaks slowly, I get most of it.
我们得闪人了 小宝贝
We've got to dash, Birdy.
我把车停在了紧急入口
I parked the car in the emergency entrance,
似乎医院有了点小骚动
and apparently the hospital's in a bit of an uproar.
蠢货
Fools!
拿好东西
Don't forget your things.
等等
Excuse me.
-我是潘蒂尔医生 -知道了
- I'm Dr. Panttiere. - I'm sure you are.
萨姆知道他不该在公共场合说话
Sam knows he's not supposed to speak in public.
亲爱的 你跟人说话
When you talk to people, darling,
他们都以为你在说胡话
they think you're off your trolley.
是的
Yep.
我给萨姆做了一些测试
I was running a few tests on Sam.
我想问几个问题
I would like to ask a couple questions.
我知道你会问
I'm sure you would.
萨姆三岁时遭遇了非常严重的车祸
When Sam was three years old, he was in a terrible car accident.
-他的母亲死了 -我很遗憾
- His mother was killed. - I'm so sorry.
他昏迷了一个星期
He was in a coma for a week.
他醒后就只能颠三倒四地说话了
When he woke up, he could only speak backwards.
神经受到了损伤吗
There was neurological damage?
聪明
Brilliant.
你的外孙刚刚昏倒了
Your grandson passed out earlier.
我希望他能入院治疗
I'd like to admit him.
我了解
I'm sure you would.
他的片子出来了
His images are coming through.
他讲话的问题 你帮不了
There's nothing you can do about his speech.
你得看看这个
I think you should look at this.
有个斑点
There's a spot.
我对萨姆的核磁共振成像非常了解
I'm very familiar with Sam's MRIs.
他照过太多了
He's had enough of them.
那就是车祸对他造成永久性损伤的地方
That's where he sustained permanent damage as a result
我看过很多次了
of the automobile accident-- I've seen it many times.
那能解释为什么对他讲话造成了影响
Okay, that would explain why his speech was affected,
但我指的不是那里
but that's not the area I'm referring to.
是这
This is.
看到白点了吗
You see that bright spot?
你在以前的核磁共振成像上看到过吗
Have you ever seen that on any of his MRIs before?
没 以前没有 这是什么
No, that's new. What is it?
吗重严这
Serious is it?
我们会弄明白的
Let's find out.
吗死会我
Die could I?
有我在 不会的
Not on my watch.
真糟糕
"Too bad.
我不想再这样活着了
I don't want to live like this anymore."
各位 我买♥♥了路易莎餐厅的肉丸
Hey, guys, I've got Louisa's meatballs,
沙拉 香蒜包
salad, garlic bread--
*我想要的礼物只有你*
* The only present I want is you *
*我想要的礼物只有你*
* The only present that I want is you *
*如果那些天空令他们...*
* If the skies, they fall-- *
宝贝
Hi, baby.
联邦调查局到了
Federale's here.
你们都醉了吗
Are you all drunk?
我喝的是沙士
Mine's root beer.
我在值班
I'm on call.
我的是扑热息痛
Mine is Percocet.
我喝是为了他们所有人
I drank for all of them.
我的天 马克斯
Oh, my God, Max.
你又带孩子们去玩滑板了 没搞错吧
You went skateboarding with the boys again, really?
-亲爱的 亲爱的 -不是吧
- Sweetheart, sweetheart... - Come on!
我非常爱这些人
I love these guys... so much.
那挺好
That's great.
糟糕吗
How bad is it?
只不过做了个外侧韧带重建
Just lateral ligament reconstruction.
他没事的 我得走了
He'll be fine. I got to go.
还是我送你回去吧 哥们
I better drive you home then, mate.
我需要你去给今早新来的病患
Okay, well, I need you in on a consult
做个会诊
with a new patient in the morning.
-那个说话颠倒的男孩吗 -是的
- The boy who speaks backwards? - Yeah, sure.
我们改期吧 改周五
Let's reschedule, make it Friday.
-好 星期五 -星期五干什么
- Yeah, Friday. - What's Friday?
-很好 -星期五干什么
- Great. - What's Friday?
我们去跑步
We're, uh, we're going running.
什么 那是我的睡袍
What? Okay, that's my robe.
那是我的睡袍 我的睡袍
That's my robe. It's my robe.
-不是你的 -行 你的
- It's not your...robe. - Okay, it's your robe.
反正我也不想要
All right, I never wanted it.
稍后见 兄弟
Later, dude.
「兄弟」
"Dude"?
圣马太医学研究中心
潘蒂尔
Panttiere.
谢恩
Shane.
看了你病人的病历
Looked at your patient's file.
见过很多创伤性脑损留下的离奇后遗症
Seen a lot of bizarre effects from a TBI--
但没见过萨姆这种的
But nothing like Sam.
-查过资料库了吗 -查了
- Check the database? - I am.
你得找到跟那个孩子症状相似的病例
You need to find someone like that kid.
-我会的 -至少再找出一个病例
- Yeah, I will. - Find at least one other patient,
我才可以授权研究性治疗 就单个病历
I can authorize a real study, but for an isolated case,
-医院是不会赞助研究的 -我知道
- the hospital will never release the funds. - I know.
你为什么要跟皮尔斯一起去跑步
Why are you jogging with, uh, Pierce?
我跟他说了我常跑的一条救火道
I told him about a fire trail that I run on.
他想让我带他去看看 怎么了
He wanted me to show him. Why?
你有限制他不能跟朋友
You got some sort of arrangement where he can't hang out
去哪里玩吗
with his buddies?
昨晚之前 你跟他并不熟
Yeah, well, until last night you weren't his buddy.
所以问题在这里
So that's the problem.
我现在是他朋友了
Well, I guess I am now.
如果他需要你批准
So just in case he needs approval,
提前跟你打声招呼 我周二约他去打牌
I also invited him to a poker game on Tuesday.
他不需要我批准
He doesn't need approval.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表