剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
这会成为你儿子遗留的贡献
And that will be your son's legacy.
* You'll be protected *
* But your fate cannot be changed *
* Under the wild skies *
* I feel close to you *
* And share my heartbeat with you *
他看起来已经好多了
He looks so much better already.
心脏正常运作时就会这样
That's what happens when you have a heart that works.
他们会把他送到我们的心脏病房♥
They'll transfer him back to our cardiac unit,
但要等他醒来而且状况稳定才行
but not till he's awake and stabilized.
我不知道要怎么感谢你们
I don't know how to thank you guys.
我知道他有时候非常固执
I know he can be really stubborn.
你们却从未放弃
You guys never gave up.
不
No.
你
You
从未
never
放弃
gave up.
我很幸运 我的女儿有强大的心灵
I'm lucky my daughter has a strong heart
还有坚毅的精神
and a strong mind
还有一张大嘴巴
and a big mouth
就跟她母亲一样
just like her mother,
她看到你成为一位
who would be so proud
成熟的女人一定会很骄傲的
to see what a grown woman you've become.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, carino.
还有你们
And you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你太厉害了 米莉森特
You were badass, Millicent.
我也有大展身手的时候
I had my moments.
真不合理呀 小姐
Sans ethique, mademoiselle.
冈萨雷斯先生没有出现排斥反应
Mr. Gonzales shows no signs of rejection.
父女两人应该都会完全康复的
Both father and daughter should make a full recovery.
以一颗退化的回收心脏来说还不错
It's not bad for a backward, recycled heart.
以这种六十年前的手术技术来说也不错
And a 60-year-old surgical technique.
-他们安排一辆车给我们 -太好了
- They've arranged a car for us. - Oh, great.
什么 你们不搭我的车吗
Wha-- You're not driving with me?
-我想我需要睡觉 -我还想活着 谢谢
- I think I'm just gonna sleep-- - Prefer to live, thanks.
好吧
Okay, fine.
是的
Yes.
如果你当时回来 事情会变得不一样
If you'd come back, things would have been different.
BGM: In a Heartbeat by Besides Daniel
27封留言
27 messages?
医生 我打给加布的学校
Hey, Doc, I-- I called Gabe's school.
我猜他有点不舒服
I guess he's a little under the weather.
我下午没什么事 所以我会去接他
My afternoon is light so I'm gonna go pick him up.
亚历克丝
Hey, Alex,
加布里尔染上头虱
so Gabriel has lice, um...
我已经处理了
I got it covered,
但因为你不在 他似乎有点不开心
but he seems a little uncomfortable
所以你不管什么时候回来 我们都在家
without you so whenever you want to come home, we're here.
跟你说一声 我在处理虱子
Checking in. Um, I'm dealing with tiny bugs.
还有虫卵 很恶心
And their eggs. It's gross.
还有我
And I--
我不认为加布里尔跟我相处得很自在
I don't think Gabriel is very comfortable with me.
所以请让我们知道你什么时候回家
So just let us know when you're coming home.
好 我把家里每个有毛的东西都洗过了
Okay, I--I washed anybody who has hair in this house,
我现在在洗毯子
and now I'm washing the blankets,
但我把床单跟枕头套都丢掉了
but I'm throwing out the sheets and pillow cases.
我不在乎你会说什么 还有加布里尔
I don't care what you say, and hey, Gabriel is--
他帮了很多忙 虽然他还是很想念你
he's being a big helper, although he still misses you
所以请回家
so please still come home.
小亚 我们留给你冷掉的披萨
Hey, Al, there's cold pizza waiting for you
你回来就可以吃
whenever you get home.
我让孩子们看《蠢蛋搞怪秀》
I'm letting the boys watch "Jackass."
别杀我 他们看得很开心
Don't kill me, they're having a blast.
还有 加布想问我
Oh, and, uh, Gabe wants to ask if it's okay
这周能不能送他去学校
for me to take him to school this week.
好吧 你慢慢来
All right, well, take your time.
爱你
Love you.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表