剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
I'll forget what day of the week it is.
但我永远会陪在你和你的孩子们身边
But I'm always gonna be there for you and your boys.
我爱你
I love you.
所以我才待在这儿
That's why I stick around.
我也愿意把我们还不太确定的事情
And I'm willing to put a pin in things
暂时放一放
that we're not quite sure of.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
我想让你想清楚你要的是什么
I want you to figure out what you want.
只要不是你要的是谁就行
As long as it's not a matter of who you want,
因为那样的话我就撤了
'cause otherwise I'm out.
我今天看见他看你的样子了
I saw the way he looked at you today.
我不在乎
That doesn't bother me.
我在乎的是你回望他的样子
It was the way you looked back.
所以 我们就到这儿吧
So... let's just leave it at that for now.
就到这儿吧
Let's just leave it at that.
要不要看点超棒的东西
You want to see something awesome?
它们靠自己合拍跳动了
They're beating together on their own.
谢谢你
Thank you.
取掉心脏起搏器吧
Wean her off the VAD.
这两个心脏相连了 这辈子都是
These two hearts are connected... for life.
我不知道没有我妹妹我该怎么办
I don't know what I would have done without my little sister.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
裙子很漂亮 米莉森特
Beautiful dress, Millicent.
我想借来上吉米·肥伦秀
I'd love to borrow it for Jimmy Fallon.
不行
You don't get it.
我不是说裙子 是我
I mean, not the dress, me.
很高兴你的患者没事了
I'm glad your patient's okay.
恭喜
Congratulations.
顺便说一下 如果我们是朋友的话
Oh, and, by the way, if we were friends,
我会立刻把这件裙子借给你
I'd have given you this dress in a heartbeat.
我并没有
I don't have...
很多朋友
a lot of friends.
那样的话
Well, then...
你就错过了
you're missing out.
我妹妹曾是我最好的朋友
My little sister was my best friend.
我还记得她在医院里的时候
I remember when she was in the hospital.
她很可爱
She was lovely.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你知道乔治·克鲁尼在哪坐吗
Do you know where George Clooney's sitting?
我并不关心 替我妈问的
Not that I care. It's for my mom.
他在103桌
He's on table 103.
我也不关心
Not that I care either.
你今天做的很棒 潘蒂尔
You did a nice job in there today, Panttiere.
我有个好老师 谢恩
I had a good teacher, Shane.
我还担心我们共事可能
I was worried it might be a little uncomfortable
会有点别扭
for us to work together.
别像鲍嘉那样撩手术室的护士们
Well, don't Bogart all the good OR nurses,
我们就没什么问题
and we'll have no problems.
你为什么回来了
Why did you come back?
条件开得挺不错
It was a good offer.
女士们先生们 欢迎亚历姗德拉·潘蒂尔医生
Ladies and gentlemen, Dr. Alexandra Panttiere.
他们叫你了
They're calling you.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表