剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
我去听歌♥剧了
I went to the opera.
我的小跳蚤
Ma petite puce--
我已经不是你的小跳蚤了
I'm not your little flea anymore.
我也不想让你牵扯进来
I didn't want to involve you.
这很复杂
C'est compliqué.
是你把事情复杂化了
You made it complicated.
我不知道要该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
我脑子里面全是
In my mind, all I could see
她站在歌♥剧院外的画面
was her standing outside of the opera house,
一直在等我 不安又害怕
waiting for me, confused, terrified.
得有个人在那陪她
Someone had to be there for her.
那为什么非我不可
Why did it have to be me?
都没事吧
Is everything all right?
没事
Oui.
你看着心情不好
You look upset.
确实
I am.
不该给他吃甜品
He shouldn't be eating dessert.
你有打算告诉妈妈吗
Were you planning on telling Mom?
你说什么
Pardon?
告诉她 你一直在吃甜点
You know, that you've been enjoying dessert?
亚历姗德拉 或许你应该
Alexandra, perhaps you should go
像之前那样昂首阔步地走开
take one of your angry walks.
你才应该昂首阔步地走开
Peut-être que tu devrais aller faire un de tes angry walks.
为什么排这么长的队
Why's the line so long?
还用问吗 这家伙可是烤肉天才
You kidding me? This guy's a barbecue genius.
我都想跳一支韩国烤肉舞了
I feel a bulgogi dance coming on.
韩国菜啊
Ah, Korean food.
他是首尔人吗
Is he from Seoul?
那是...
Is it...
首尔菜吗[音同Soul]
Seoul food?
懂吗 「首尔」
Get it? "Seoul."
我懂
Yeah, I get it.
-不 是「灵魂」 -没意思
- No, but "Soul"... - It's not funny.
都训练一年了你还没适应吗
Haven't you had enough sensitivity training for one year?
是这样的 算了 卡拉汉
You know what? Forget it, Callahan.
这太辣了
It's too spicy.
吃了对你的胃溃疡不好
It's bad for your stomach ulcers.
你知道你和她完全没戏 对吧
You know you have zero chance with her, right?
她答应了家人会嫁给韩国人
She promised her family she'd marry a Korean guy,
而你连韩国菜都不能吃
and you can't even eat the food.
你是康涅狄格州人
And you're from Connecticut.
是纽约上州人
Upstate New York.
他的肾小球滤过率很低 低于15
His GFR is low. It's less than 15.
你父亲需要换肾
Your father needs a new kidney.
听着 我们已经开了一次
Listen, we've already convened
移植委员会会议
a transplant committee meeting.
我已经联♥系♥了器官资源共享中心
I've got calls in to UNOS
想尽快把他加进候选名单
to try and get him listed immediately.
名单上有十万人等着换肾
100,000 people are waiting on that list for a kidney.
他现在就需要换肾
He--he needs one now.
要我给你解释爸爸现在的情况吗
Do you want me to explain anything about Papa's condition?
-不 我很清楚 -真的吗
- No, it is quite clear. - Really?
因为我可给你说了一堆医学术语
Because I threw a lot of medical terms at you.
不 我是说我很清楚
No, I mean it is quite clear
要把我的肾捐给他
that I will give him my kidney.
慢着 把你的肾捐给他
Wait, give him your kidney?
我们之前没谈过这个
We didn't talk about this.
他需要换肾 我正好有个
He needs one. I have one.
该怎么做不是明摆着的吗
It is just, uh, what must be done.
可能会有并发症的
There can be complications,
不仅是身体上的还有心理上的
not just physical but emotional.
我会没事的
I will be fine.
我觉得你根本不了解现在的情况
I just don't think you have all the facts.
你♥爸♥爸教给我在生活中要学会冒险
Your father taught me to take chances in life.
这是他给我的礼物
He gave me a gift.
所以我想我能够为他做的
So I think the least I can do
就是把我的肾给他
is give him my kidney.
把扳手给我
Clé à molette.
他真是你生命中的挚爱
He really is the love of your life.
你真是太固执了
Tu es si têtu!
没错 因为我有个好老师
Ah, oui, j'ai eu un bon professeur.
不许你给我捐肾
You will not give up a kidney.
绝对不行
Absolument pas.
杰西
Jesse.
-怎么 -她听你的
- Yes? - She listens to you.
劝劝她 别她做这种傻事
Tell her she's out of her mind.
事实上 玛丽是个不错的捐赠者
Actually, Marie's not a bad candidate
因为她的血型能够和谐兼容
'cause she's got a compatible blood type--
不行 不行 我不同意
Non! Non! I forbid it!
不行 我不同意
Non. I forbid it.
我希望你至少试一试
Oh, I'd like to see you try.
-玛丽... -妈妈 爸爸
- Marie... - Maman, Papa.
不行 我不想这样 绝对不行
Non, je veux pas, non, non. Absolument pas.
这一家人真是不得了
Quite something, isn't it?
我挺喜欢这样
I like it.
在我的家庭
My family,
我们都在盎格鲁撒克逊新教♥徒♥式的沉默中腐烂
we just fester around in this WASPy silence
直到某人「不小心」在晚餐时被人捅一刀
until someone "accidentally" gets stabbed at dinner.
停
Arrêtez!
够了
Ca suffit.
谢谢
Merci.
这不仅仅是你个人的事 爸爸
This isn't about you, Papa.
这还关系到所有爱你的人
It's about the people who love you.
你明白吗
Tu comprends?
我不希望是她来做出牺牲
I don't want her to make the sacrifice.
很好 我也在接受检查
Tough. I'm being tested too.
-够了 -够了
- Ah, c'est trop. - C'est trop.
-够了 -够了
- Oui, c'est trop! - C'est trop!
-停 -玛丽
- Arrêtes! - Marie.
答应我 别这么做
You will not do this. Promise me.
好吧
Fine.
跟我来 亚历克丝
Come along, Alex.
老爸你真棒
Bravo, Papa.
你不会听他的吧
You're not gonna listen to him, are you?
拜托
Oh, please.
杰西 要多久才能知道是否匹配
Jesse, how soon will we know if we are a match?
医院已经同意加快进程了
The hospital's agreed to fast-track you,
所以24小时之内我们就会知道
so we'll know in 24 hours.
皮尔斯会在过程中帮助我们的
Pierce will help us every step of the way.
是的 所以我们今天有很多事要做
Uh, yeah, so we got a full day.
心电图 压力测试 尿样检验
Uh, EKG, stress test, urine analysis,
还有胸片
and your chest X-ray
耐心等待吧 夫人
awaits, milady.
你妈妈去哪了
Hey, where's your mum?
她累得筋疲力尽
Oh, she's exhausted.
我劝她在米莉森特的沙发上睡下了
I convinced her to crash on Millicent's couch
等待最终的测试结果
until we get the test results.
太遗憾了 我对你妈妈挺有兴趣的
Oh, that's too bad. I've got a thing for your mum.
我说真的
I'm serious,
你们潘蒂尔家的女人都有种特别的味道
there's something about you Panttiere women.
别闹了
Come on.
你是不是到现在还没有休息过
You still haven't been to bed yet, have you?
我一躺下 就能在耳边听到自己的心跳
When I lie down, I can feel my heart in my ears.
亚历克丝
Alex.
我不是很担心你的父亲
I wouldn't worry about your old man.
他...他会没事的
He's--he's gonna be fine.
他是那种生命力很顽强的人
I mean, he's a survivor.
他今天早上还和我扳手腕来着
He tried to arm-wrestle me this morning.
那个混♥蛋♥还差点把我赢了
He almost won, the bugger.
也许是因为他是农民
Maybe it's 'cause he's a farmer.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表