剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
欢迎搭乘直飞华盛顿特区的126号♥航♥班♥
Welcome to Flight 126 non-stop to Washington, D.C.
我们特意穿上过去几十年曾使用过的制♥服♥
We will be celebrating 75 years in the air
以庆祝空中飞行75周年
by featuring uniforms from past decades.
你好 这是我的位置
Hi, I think you're in my seat.
不 这是我的
No. This is my seat.
票上可不是这么写的
Not according to my ticket.
我很想客气点
I'm trying to be nice here.
几小时后我有个演讲
I'm giving a speech in a few hours.
我脚疼死了 得坐下歇会儿
My feet are killing me, and I'd like to sit down.
那么多盐会要了你小命 快点让开
All that salt will kill you, and get out of my seat.
能帮帮忙吗
A little help here?
面对失败
Facing failure.
不知疲倦地工作...
Working tirelessly to make...
冒险和失败是我工作的核心...
Risk and failure is at the core of who I am as a...
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
好了 朋友 听我说
Okay, my friend, we need to talk.
你能别... 我在...
Could you not... I'm trying to...
我得在很多人面前发言
I have to speak in front of a lot of people.
好吗
Okay?
害怕失败让我们停滞不前...
The fear of failure holds us back...
小鬼 我是医生
Kid, I'm a doctor.
我包里有注射器
I have a shot in my purse.
很大 针头非常长
A big one with a really long needle.
如果知道不能失败 你会怎么做
What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
一等舱需要一名医生
We need a doctor in the first-class cabin.
马上
Immediately.
乘客中有医生吗
Is there a doctor on the plane?
你咳了多久了
How long have you had a cough?
-两周 -他的静脉扩张
- Two weeks. - His veins are distended.
-什么情况 -我是心胸外科医生
- What's going on here? - I'm a cardio-thoracic surgeon.
-需要降落吗 -千万别
- Do we need to land? - Hell no!
我有场演讲
I have a speaking engagement.
把你们的医疗箱拿来
You need to get me your medical kit
还有其他补给用品
and any other supplies you have.
他心脏周围有积液
He has fluid building up around his heart.
我得把液体排出了
I'm gonna have to drain it.
哪怕你抢了我的位置 我也会救你小命
I'm gonna save your ass even though you took my seat,
还不能把我的外套♥弄♥脏了
without getting my outfit dirty.
我没带换的衣服 懂吗
I don't have a change of clothes, you see?
别担心 我做过很多次了 好吗
Don't worry, I've done this bunches of times, okay?
好 眼镜妹 拿个垃圾袋
Okay, Glasses, get a trash bag,
让所有乘客把他们身上的药都扔进去
and tell all the passengers to throw any meds they have in it.
红衣妹 去拿纯伏特加酒给我的手消毒
Red, I need a vodka neat to sterilize my hands.
快去 还有...
Come on! And, uh...
小黑妹 找个和长针头差不多的东西
Spray Tan, I need something resembling a long needle.
好 一等舱的各位 谁有黑卡
Okay, first class, who has a Black Card?
筷子 多谢
Chopsticks, thank you.
得找个能给他开胸的东西
I need something to cut him open with.
这是钛合金的
It's titanium.
她是在洛约拉大学医疗中心
She was the first woman
接受心胸外科手术训练的
to train in cardio-thoracic surgery
第一位女性
at Loyola University Medical Center,
也是获得心脏移植助学金的首位女性
the first woman to complete a heart transplant fellowship.
好 给我纸巾
Okay, napkins.
她近日成为了加州洛杉矶
She recently became the Chief Innovations Officer
圣马太医学研究中心的
at St. Matthew's Research Medical Center
技术创新主任
in Los Angeles, California.
下面我很荣幸地介绍
And it is my distinguished honor to introduce
亚历姗德拉·潘蒂尔医生
Dr. Alexandra Panttiere.
心 跳
第一季 第一集
卡特曼 我不想带着你的口水去上班
Cartman, once I'd like to go to work drool-free.
孩子们 爸爸来了
Hey, guys, your dad's here!
要想搭车上学 那就赶紧了
If you want a ride to school, you got to move!
你看着状态很好[也指百万美钞]
You look like a million bucks...
能给我用两百五十块就好了
Of which I could really use 250 of it.
那辆61英帕拉可不便宜
That '61 Impala's an expensive date.
我今天得和纽约对冲基金
I have to talk to my hedge fund boyfriends
男性朋友们聊聊
from New York today.
-新工作的要求吗 -够不够职业
- Part of the new gig? - Corporate enough?
够你穿去跳钢管舞了
Sure, if you're hanging from a stripper pole.
好了 在裙子外面套件夹克
All right, put a jacket on over the dress,
扎上腰带 黑的皮的
wear a belt... black leather...
再把你祖母给的珍珠耳环戴上
and, uh, those pearls that your grandmother gave you.
我穿件外套就够了
I'm just gonna throw a coat over it.
亚历克丝 兄弟你也在
Alex, hey! Oh, dude.
你介意我飞快地抱一下你前任吗
Do you mind if I attack your ex real quick?
术后狂躁精力旺盛
Post-surgical manic energy!
好了 别把我抛起来 皮尔斯
Okay, don't throw me in the air, Pierce.
-好 没问题 -11个小时的手术
- Okay, go. - 11-hour surgery.
胰腺前端肿瘤切除术
Tumor resection at the head of the pancreas.
14小时的肝左叶切除术
14-hour left lobe hepatectomy
还有腔静脉手术
with involvement of the vena cava.
再猜猜昨晚谁来手术室了
And guess who came into my OR last night.
谢恩医生
Dr. Shane.
杰西
Jesse?
杰西什么时候开始在医院上班的
When did Jesse start working at the hospital?
上周 他是新任外科主任
Last week. He's the new head of surgery.
我还没见到他
I haven't bumped into him yet.
这家伙在哈佛的讲座
At Harvard, this guy's lectures were, uh,
座无虚席 我想我的女友
standing room only, and I think my girlfriend
曾经还喜欢过他
used to have a crush on him.
每个实习医生都喜欢
Like every intern.
-妈妈好 -你们好
- Hey, Mom. - Guys, hey.
你好 爸爸 你好 皮尔斯
Hey, Dad. Hey, Pierce.
-快走 -早上好 妈妈
- Deal with it. - Morning, Mom.
-好 -好了 我都记着了
- Yes! - Okay, I'm a memory.
记得做午饭
Make your lunches!
在学校玩得开心 我爱...
Have a good day at school, and I love...
大家
all of you.
我不忍♥心告诉她今天周六
I didn't have the heart to tell her it was Saturday.
我从没说过
I never did.
走吧 各位 去准备一下
Come on, dudes. Let's get ready.
早上好 弗丽达 今天状态很好
Good morning, Freida. You look wonderful today.
他们还跟着我吗
Are they still following me?
罗斯伯格夫人有晚期肾病
Mrs. Rothberg had end-stage renal disease,
是我见过的最严重的IgA肾病患者之一
one of the worst cases of IgA nephropathy I've ever seen,
导致她两边肾脏完全无法工作
resulting in a complete shutdown of both her kidneys.
我有一年没小便了
I didn't pee for a year.
不过因为这里是圣马太医院
And because this is St. Matthew's,
你们这些学渣才有幸来实习
where you low-lifes are lucky to intern,
我成功地将首个人工肾脏
I was able to implant one of the first
移植到罗斯伯格夫人体内
artificial kidneys into Mrs. Rothberg.
这项技术会让你们大开眼界
The technology will blow your mind.
它完全治愈了肾病
It's kicking the ass out of kidney disease,
而你也可以出院了
and I'm kicking yours out of hospital.
你可以放心地出院了
You're free and clear to go
也可以和其他女人一样
and stand in line to the women's bathroom
在女厕外面排队了
like the rest of us.
-谢谢你 -我会想你的
- Thank you. - I'll miss you.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go!
你们如果想在圣马太接受专业训练
If you think you've come to St. Matthew's to specialize,
那就错了
you are mistaken.
在这家医院接触到的技术种类繁多
At this hospital, you'll be exposed to a buffet
每个次级专业领域都有涉及
of technology that touches every sub-speciality.
我有神经科 矫正 儿科和肺病的病患
I have patients in neurology, ortho, pediatrics, pulmonary.
所以准备好迎接各种挑战
So be ready for anything and everything.
对阿戈斯蒂尼夫人有什么要说的吗
Any word on Mrs. Agostini?
我们得给帕克斯先生进行神经外科会诊
Okay, we're gonna need a neurosurg consult on Mr. Parks.
得摘除他脊椎里的神经原性肿瘤
We'll have to peel the neurogenic tumor clean off his spine.
那将是史诗级大手术
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表