剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
-不 -出去
- No. - Get out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
只是在收集DNA
Just getting some DNA.
到了你每年担心性病的时候了
Is it time for your annual STD scare?
呃 更像是性病欢庆吧
Uh, more like the STD festival.
真恶心
That's gross.
不 这是个祖传工具
No, this is an ancestry kit.
我有理由相信自己可能是韩国人
I have reason to believe that I may be Korean.
你要是韩国人 那我就是卡戴珊家族的
You're about as Korean as I am Kardashian.
停下
Stop.
我有个叫希欧多尔的曾祖父
I have a great-grandfather Theodore...
他曾去韩国当传教士
who was a missionary over in Korea.
我还有个阿姨喜欢韩国泡菜和高尔夫 所以
I also have an aunt who loves kimchi and golf, so...
我想那应该是我们民族的食物
I think that might be the food of my people.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-我能看看报告吗 -你这是怎么了
- Can I see that report? - What is going on with you?
我知道你担心你♥爸♥爸 但是
I know you're worried about your dad, but...
我现在不能谈这个
I can't talk about it right now.
我就是 我不能谈到它
I just-- I can't talk about it.
听着 如果你现在不能谈
Listen, if you can't talk about it right now
而你又快失去理智了
and you're losing your mind,
我有些简单的建议给你
I've got some five-second advice for you.
来一场 一场大哭
Have a-- have a big cry,
一场酣畅淋漓的痛哭
like, a big, ugly cry.
我没法被命令着哭
I can't cry on command.
又不是一张交通罚单
It's not a traffic ticket.
我懂你的 潘蒂尔
I know you, Panttiere;
我见过你看人寿保险广♥告♥都会飙泪
I've seen you tear up on life insurance commercials.
小狗以为马是他母亲的那个
The one where the puppy thinks the horse is its mother.
哭
Crying?
那就是你的专业意见
That's your professional opinion?
一点看法而已
Gives you perspective.
你父亲在半个小时后
Hey, your, uh-- ?your father's going into surgery
就要动手术了 你还好吗
in a half hour; are you okay?
我 亚历克丝 伊莎贝尔的事情
Gee, I--Alex, this whole Isabelle thing, I mean,
我甚至都想象不出你现在有多难受
I couldn't even imagine what you're going through right now.
疑惑 愤怒
Confusion, anger,
以及一首塔米·温妮特的歌♥
and a Tammy Wynette song.
但我现在需要做的是集中精力
But what I need to do right now is focus.
你需要让我哭出来
You need to make me cry.
哈克特觉得我需要哭出来释放压力
Yeah, Hackett thinks I need to cry to relieve some stress,
但我好像做不到
and I can't seem to do it.
加油 哈里森
Come on, Harrison.
让你女朋友哭出来
Make your girlfriend cry.
不 我不会让你哭的
No, I'm not gonna make you cry.
求你了
Please.
如果你要释放压力
If you're got to relieve stress,
我们为何不
why don't we just, you know,
做♥爱♥
have sex?
天啊 你真是天才
Oh, my God, you're a genius.
别在这里
Not here.
别在这里
Not here.
在这里也不错
Maybe here.
没搞错吧
Really?
皮尔斯 你要帮伊莎贝尔·狄克逊做手术对吧
Pierce, you're operating on Isabelle Dixon, is that correct?
是的
Yes, I am.
她想问你一些问题
She has a couple of questions for you.
太好了
Lovely.
米莉森特
Millicent.
哈里森医生
Dr. Harrison.
皮尔斯知道伊莎贝尔的真正身份吗
Does Pierce know who Isabelle really is?
知道
Yeah.
所以你也告诉他了
So you told him too?
对
Yeah.
亚历克丝
Oh, Alex.
你跟皮尔斯没在这里那个吧
Did you and Pierce-- you didn't...
没有
No.
你知道她正在挽救你父亲的性命
You know she's saving your father's life.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这让我很难去讨厌她
It makes it really hard to hate her.
但我会 我会撑过去的
But I'm gonna-- I'm gonna power through.
换个想法吧 或许
Well, here's an idea: maybe--
或许不要讨厌她
maybe don't hate her.
你知道吗 我家族里有句俗话
You know, we had a saying in my family.
「如果你的双手盛满了愤怒
"If your arms are full from carrying the burden of anger,
你就看不见何处能放下它」
you won't be able to see where to put it down."
这是一句印度谚语吗
Is that like a Hindu proverb?
其实不是 是宝莱坞电影里说的
Yeah, no, it's from a Bollywood movie.
但我认为适用于这里
But I think it applies here.
如果你对你父亲与伊莎贝尔太过愤怒
If you're so angry with your father and Isabelle
你就无法放下愤怒来原谅他们 那么
and you can't see past that to forgive them, then...
我们不能控制自己要爱上谁 亚历克丝
We can't always help whom we fall in love with, can we, Alex?
你还好吗
How are you doing?
还好
I'm okay,
但音乐很糟糕
except for this horrible music.
你♥爸♥要求的 所以
Your dad requested it, so...
我们都认为这是个不错的改变
we all thought it'd be a nice change.
只要他醒过来
He can listen to whatever he wants
他可以听任何他想听的音乐
as long as he wakes up.
晚上好 爸爸
Bonsoir, Papa.
晚上好 我的小跳蚤
Bonsoir, ma petite puce.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
活力十足呢
Alive and well.
我想你可以继续讨厌我很多年了
So I suppose you can hate me for many years to come, huh?
你伤害了我
You hurt me.
我的小跳蚤
Ah, ma petite puce.
你结束了吗
Are you done?
你每次讲话 我都得重新检查一遍
Every time you talk, I have to start over.
你还没告诉我杰勒德的状况
Well, you haven't told me how Gerard's doing.
抱歉 他没事 手术很顺利
I'm sorry. He's fine. The surgeries went great.
他的生命体征很好 正在恢复中
His vitals look good. He's in recovery.
我很放心
I'm not worried.
你知道吗 他总是一直谈论你
You know, he talks about you all the time.
他为你感到很骄傲 亚历克丝
He is so proud of you, Alex.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我没事 只是压力有点大
I'm okay. I'm just a little stressed.
你想要一些我的吗♥啡♥吗
You want some of my morphine?
我得先帮你做检查
I need to examine you first.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
你怎么能把肾脏捐给一个陌生人
How could you give your kidney to a perfect stranger?
-陌生人 -陌生人
- Uh, s-strange-- - Stranger?
我为我的唐突向你道歉
I must apologize for the intrusion.
亚历姗德拉说你要匿名捐赠
Alexandra said you were to be anonymous.
但这种行为
But this idea of a,
那个词是什么
uh--how do you say--
无私捐赠
altruistic donor,
是如此大公无私
it is so selfless.
我一定要与你见面
I just had to meet you.
我是
Um, je suis--
我是玛丽·潘蒂尔
Um, I am Marie Panttiere,
杰勒德的妻子
the wife of Gerard.
幸会 玛丽
Enchantee, Marie.
你会说法语
Ah, vous parlez Francais?
我觉得现在不太适合聊天
Um, I don't think we need to parlez right now.
她需要休息
She needs to rest.
我很抱歉 我只是
I am sorry. I just--
你 你在哭吗
Are--are you crying?
我只是非常
I am just so grateful
感激你
to you.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表