剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
Red's a fighter's color.
你是我们家的斗士
You're the fighter in the family.
明天带你去做美甲好不好
And tomorrow we'll get you a pedicure, hmm?
或者做个脚趾环
Maybe a toe ring?
很抱歉我就要离你而去
I'm so sorry for leaving you.
你哪儿也不许去
You're not going anywhere.
我找到了一个新的治疗方案
I found a new treatment protocol.
这周在希德斯医疗中心开始
It starts up at Cedars this week.
答应我
Promise me...
答应我
Promise me...
你会接纳其他人
you'll let other people in.
我不需要任何人
I don't need anyone else.
我有你就够了
I have you.
我走到头了 亚历克丝
I'm done, Alex.
你要放手让我走了
You have to let me go.
还不可以
Not yet.
你不能放弃
You can't give up.
再坚持一下 求你了 小路
Just hold on a little longer, please, Lou.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我听说小路快死了
I heard Lou was dying.
好吧 那消息不准确
Oh, well, you heard wrong.
怎么会有人跟你说这种事
I don't know who'd tell you something like that.
小路给我打了电♥话♥
Lou called me.
你救不了她 亚历克丝
You can't fix this, Alex.
你不能断定
You don't know that.
这是做医生无可避免的
It's part of being a doctor
你必须接受有些时候你赢不了
You got to accept there are times you can't win.
如果这不是那种「时候」呢
What if this isn't that time?
你的挣扎只是为了自己
You're pushing this for yourself,
不是为了她
not for her.
到时候了
It's time, Alex. It's time.
放她走吧
Let her go.
宝贝 我们要找219房♥间
All right, we're looking for suite219,G-Money.219
我去找
I'll find it.
这个语言治疗师最好不要用「问题」
This speech therapist better not use the word "Problem"
「缺陷」或者「残障」之类的词说我的孩子
or "Deficit" Or "Disability" Around my kid.
不 她不会说的
No, she's not like that.
我的意思是 看看他 他好着呢
I mean, look at him. He's perfect.
他根本不必来这儿
He doesn't need to be here.
他应该和朋友一起玩耍
He should be playing with his friends.
可是他没什么朋友
Oh, but he doesn't have many friends.
该死 也许他真的有问题
Oh, damn it, maybe there is a problem.
也可能因为他只有八岁
Or it could just be that he's eight.
有些孩子八岁还没有完善的语言能力
Some kids aren't really verbal at eight.
我八岁时很胖
When I was eight, I was fat.
手脚不协调
I was uncoordinated.
没有人选我加入他们的球队
Nobody picked me for their teams.
很糟糕 但你知道吗 我读很多书
It sucked--but you know what, I read a lot.
我长很高 还有漂亮的头发
I grew a lot, got some great hair,
让我越来越受欢迎
and it all worked out.
我真高兴你陪我们来
Oh, I'm so glad you came with us.
我当然要来
Of course I came, all right?
我不只是你的室友
I'm more than just your roommate.
我爱你 我爱孩子
I love you. I love the kids,
所以做你需要做的
so do whatever you have to do
记住这一点
to wrap that around your head,
因为我支持你
because I'm in.
拜托 很恶心耶
Come on, that's gross.
没错
Ew, yeah.
很恶心
That was gross.
你的钥匙又没在我嘴里
That's not where your keys are.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
什么事
Yeah?
萨尔的二尖瓣后瓣叶破裂了
Sal's posterior mitral valve leaflet ruptured.
他已经出现肺水肿
He's developed pulmonary edema.
我不是他的医生了 记得吗
I'm not his doctor anymore, remember?
我一直在练习使用「乌鸦」
I've been practicing with the Raven,
但我技巧太生疏 我需要你
but I'm too rusty. I need you.
好吧
Okay.
好 等我30分钟
Okay, give me 30 minutes.
他没办法撑那么久 他的氧饱和正在下降
He doesn't have that long. His sats are dropping.
我们正在带他去手术室
We're taking him straight to the O.R.
先把主动脉球囊反搏泵放进去
Just stick a balloon pump in.
-我来做这个手术 -知道了
- I'm doing this surgery. - Got it.
就算你坐救护车也来不及到医院
Even with lights and sirens you're not gonna make it.
我知道 所以我们要启动备用计划
I know, that's why we're going with plan B.
备用计划
Plan B?
对 约翰逊医生已经消毒了
Yes, Dr. Johnson has been cleared.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她是医生吗
Is she a doctor?
比医生更糟 她是手术室管♥理♥员♥
Worse, the O.R. Supervisor.
她管理进入每间手术室的人员
She controls who gets into every surgical suite.
只有能把成年人搞哭的人才能得到这份工作
You don't get that job unless you can make grown men weep.
让我跟她谈谈
Hey, let me talk to her.
-不 没关系 我能搞定 -等等
- No, it's okay. I got this. - Wait--
需要什么吗
Can I help you?
我是亚历克丝·潘蒂尔医生
Yes, I'm Dr. Alex Panttiere.
我需要使用你们的「乌鸦」设备
I need access to your Raven suite
为我在圣马太医学研究中心的病患
to perform a remote mitral valve repair
进行远程二尖瓣修复手术
on my patient at St. Matthews.
这是紧急手术 他出现肺水肿了
It's an emergency. He's developed pulmonary edema.
你不记得我了对吧
You don't remember me, do you?
当然记得
Well, yeah, yeah, sure.
我以前在圣马太医学研究中心工作
I used to work at St. Matthews.
你曾告诉我吸大♥麻♥的袋鼠都能做我的工作
You once told me that a pot-smoking kangaroo could do my job.
你在这里没有特权
You don't have privileges here.
听着 很抱歉我对你没礼貌
Look, sorry I was rude to you.
有时候我以为自己很好笑但其实不好笑
Sometimes I think I'm funny, and I'm not.
如果我不能进入手术室
My patient could die
我的病患可能会死
if I don't have access to that O.R.
当然 潘蒂尔医生
Of course, Dr. Panttiere.
我很乐意为你冒险
I'd be delighted to stick my neck out for you.
事实上 我会打给我们的保险公♥司♥
In fact, I'll call our insurance company right--
卡萝尔
Carol!
你好吗
How are you?
天啊 你看起来都没变
Oh, my Gosh, you look exactly the same.
看看你
Look at you.
你总是这么油嘴滑舌 哈里森医生
You always were a very smooth liar, Dr. Harrison.
我有半小时的时间
Look, I got a half an hour.
你想要出去喝杯咖啡吗
You want to--you want to go get some coffee?
圣马太医学研究中心
我很高兴是你做手术
I'm glad you're doing this surgery.
我会在你的身体两侧做小切口
Well, I'll be making the small incision in your side
让手术机械臂能进去
to give the surgical arms access,
但潘蒂尔医生会当主刀医师
but Dr. Panttiere will be the lead surgeon.
她是唯一一个我全心信任的医生
She's the only one I'd trust with my heart.
来 穿上这个
Here, put this on.
假装是很矮的外科医生
Just try to look like a short surgeon.
这一定会很酷的 加布里尔
It's gonna be really cool, Gabriel.
我会在这里做手术 但病患在圣马太
I'll operate here, but the patient is at St. Matthews.
她太情绪化
She's too emotional.
这其实是你需要的 萨尔
Well, that's actually what you want, Sal.
小路第一次来这间医院时
One of the first times Lou came to this hospital,
她需要剖腹诊断肿瘤分期手术
she needed a staging laparotomy.
潘蒂尔医生勇敢地
Dr. Panttiere had the balls
告诉其中一位最负盛名的外科医生
to tell one of the most prestigious surgeons here
针芯活检是最好的手术方法
a needle core biopsy would be the best approach.
如果她对别人说这种话 而不是对我说
If she'd said that to anyone but me,
她可能会失去外科医生资格
she could have lost her surgeon privileges.
我们会惹上麻烦吗
Are we gonna get in trouble?
我们会拯救一条人命
Oh, we're gonna save a life.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表