剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
That's gonna be an epic whack.
衣帽间
你去告诉脑科的家伙得让我用一下
And you tell those brain boys they're gonna have to let me
新到的双头解剖显微镜
use the new duel-headed dissecting microscope.
你见过那玩意儿吗
Have you seen that thing?
想要薯条配你的「奶昔」吗
Want some fries with that shake?
闪开 卡拉汉
Get bent, Callahan.
吾爱吾所见 潘蒂尔
I'm liking what I'm seeing, Panttiere.
吓到你了吗 医生
Did I scare you, Doctor?
对 没长眼的黑人
Yes, one-eyed black man.
抱歉
Sorry.
咱们明天来收拾
Let's pick this up tomorrow.
你们还跟着
Oh, you're still there.
我得和我上司聊一聊
I need to talk to my boss...
「烦死人」医生
Dr. Pain-In-My-Ass.
去追随别人吧
Go find someone else to worship.
你留下
Not you.
马蒂
Marty.
现在你是我的新助手
You're my new sidekick.
跟紧点 但别让我察觉到你跟着
Hang close, but I never want to know you're there.
只露面 别出声 要低调
Show up, shut up, and be beige.
贝尼 宝贝 别乱跑
Beni, darling, please don't run off.
你好 伙计
Hey, buddy.
亚历克丝
Alex.
阿戈斯蒂尼夫人的家人同意
Mrs. Agostini's family have decided
捐献她的器官
to donate her organs.
天啊
Holy... wow.
这消息太好了 谢谢 米莉森特
This is good news. Thank you, Millicent.
你怎么说服他们的
How did you convince them?
我去准备捐献要签的文件
I'll arrange the donor papers.
我去通知我的病人
I'll let my patient know.
潘蒂尔医生 别在走廊里跑
Dr. Panttiere, please don't run in the hallways.
好
Okay?
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码
或搜索公众号♥: 美剧炸了
了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
患者德亚娜·门罗患有
This patient, Deana Monroe,
家族性心肌病和重度充血性心力衰竭
has familial cardiomyopathy and advanced congestive heart failure.
她29岁了
She's 29.
她的父母均在40岁之前死于此病
Both her parents died of the same disease before they turned 40.
我得单独和她谈谈
I have to talk to her in private,
所以你去盯着手术排班表
so go stand in front of the OR board
学习怎么睁着眼睡觉吧
and learn how to sleep with your eyes open.
有什么事吗
Hey, what's up?
医院宣布阿戈斯蒂尼夫人脑死亡了
Mrs. Agostinii was declared brain dead!
不是吧
Shut up.
这样更好 她生前一直被病魔折磨
It's better. She was suffering.
你不会是想让我好受些才这么说吧
You're not just saying that to make me feel better?
她的家人正赶来医院办器官捐赠手续
Her family's coming in to sign the donor papers.
天 有心脏了啊
Oh, my God! We have a that!
你可以回华盛顿跟学生在一起了 德亚娜
And you're gonna be in D.C. with your students, Deana.
-天啊 -我爱你 我们能嗨了吗
- Oh, my God. - I love you! Can we get stoned?
不行
No!
这回是真的吧 肯定会轮到我妹吧
It's real this time, right? My sister will get this one?
因为她已经等了很久了
Because she has been waiting a long time.
他又给我发短♥信♥了
Look, he's texting me again.
还一如既往地送花给你
And still sending you flowers.
天 你两个月前跟他分手了
Oh, God, you broke up with him two months ago.
-他还是放不下你 -你一直不了解托马斯
- He cannot let go. - You never understood Thomas.
看看这短♥信♥ 多有诗意
Look at that text. That's... that's poetic.
别担心治疗过程 你一定会挺过去
对你的思念之情有如滔滔江水
给我回电
你觉得诗意 我觉得不咋地
You say poetic. I say whoo-whoo!
我也同意...
That's two votes for...
有心脏了 恭喜你
We have a heart. Congratulations.
最后「冲刺」了
Home stretch.
-我好爱你 -我也是
- I love you so much. - I love you too.
杰西 谢恩医生 两个可以吗
Jesse, Dr. Shane, are we still good for two?
-两个可以啊 -很好
- Yeah, we're good for two. - Excellent.
十二年 前
来了个新实习医生 叫米莉森特·西尔瓦诺
Hey, we got a new intern, Millicent Silvano.
-你认识她吗 -不认识
- You know her? - No.
你该认识 我跟她父亲是朋友
Well, you should. Her father's a friend.
让她做术前准备 马上进手术室
Get her into scrubs and into my OR stat.
是 医生
Yes, Doctor.
-打扰一下 我 -你是米莉森特吗
- Excuse me, I'm... - Are you Millicent?
是
Yes.
赶紧去谢恩的手术室
Get into Dr. Shane's OR stat!
米莉森特
So, Millicent,
你父亲让我多提点你
your father told me to look out for you.
他还好吗
How is he?
你父亲
Your father.
很好 父亲很好
Uh, good. Father's good.
你这么快就没有口音了
Say, you lost your accent already.
我花了两个学期才听懂他的口音
Took me two semesters to understand your dad.
现在我的伦敦土音可顺溜了
Now I speak fluent Cockney.
我的口音时有时无
Oh, I go in and out...
「老兄」
Mate.
天啊
Oh, my God.
心脏只知道如何跳动
The heart only knows how to beat.
拿着
Here.
这种感觉妙不可言吧
It's hard to explain what you're feeling, right?
很抱歉我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
谢恩医生让我过来的
Dr. Shane was looking for me.
我是米莉森特·西尔瓦诺
I'm Millicent Silvano.
你 我们得谈一下
You. We got to talk.
谢恩医生 我很抱...
Dr. Shane, I'm so sor...
我喷到你了吗
Did I spit on you?
-你的真名叫什么 -亚历克丝·潘蒂尔
- What's your real name? - Alex Panttiere.
我听过你关于胸外科的授课
I attended your lectures on thoracic surgery.
在哈佛大学吗
At Harvard?
阿克伦医院
Akron General.
-听着 -我嫁给他了
- Listen... - I-I-I'm married to him.
谁 马克斯·埃利奥特
Who? Max Elliot?
-真的 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
他的音乐简直...我...
His music is... I mean... I'm...
实际上 我们正在办离婚
Actually, we're getting divorced.
他写过一首歌♥
He wrote this one song...
「全世界我只要你」
Oh, "The Only Present I Want Is You."
那是我最爱的一首歌♥
That's my favorite song.
他为你写的
He wrote that for you.
其实是为了他新爱上的那个男人
Actually, for the guy he left me for.
你今天的所为...
What you did today was...
我是实习医生时也会做这样的事
actually something I would've done when I was an intern.
只是我肯定会受罚
Only I would never have gotten away with it.
下次在我主刀的手术室里
Next time I'm in the OR,
亚历克丝·潘蒂尔
Alex Panttiere,
不要假扮成别人
don't pretend to be someone else.
直接进来
Just come in.
先生们 我真心希望你们能够参加
So, gents, I really hope you'll be able to join us
我们医院...
for our benefit...
明天的慈善晚宴
here tomorrow.
将会是一场精彩纷呈 大腕云集的晚宴
It's gonna be a beautiful, star-studded event.
我想你们肯定会喜欢
I think you'll really enjoy it.
接下来
And for now,
将由我们医院新任的技术创新主任
I'm gonna leave you in the capable hands of our new
实力超强的亚历姗德拉·潘蒂尔医生带大家参观
Chief Innovations Officer, Dr. Alexandra Panttiere.
穿好你的鞋 亚历克丝
Keep your shoes on, Alex.
大家好 我是潘蒂尔医生
Hello, I'm Dr. Panttiere.
我在圣马太医学研究中心工作了五年
I've been at St. Matthew's for five years.
-我是心胸外科医生 -心脏科医生
- I'm a cardiothoracic surgeon. - A heart surgeon?
是的 但这是家科研医院
Yes, but this is a research hospital,
所以其他科室也有我的患者
so I have patients in every department.
像你这样的人空闲时都喜欢做什么呢
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表